Bluepilled 34 year old soyboy gets dumped

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
It’s torturous reading this shit as a blackpiller ngl

She thought she was ready to settle down with a betabux but realized she just couldn’t do it, the attraction wasn’t there and it and she couldn’t move past that.

So she told him that she “didn’t have feelings for him” aka didnt feel attraction. And said to keep the door open aka I’m going to keep trying for a chad and when I’m even older and have failed again I may come back to you.

JFL at this soy loser calling himself a catch. What kind of “catch” starts dating at 31?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, OOGABOOGA, SubhumanCurrycel and 10 others
Poor guy probably bought into the fairy tale that looks and personality both matter 50%.
While it's actually like 90% looks and 10% personality (and that is a conservative estimate)

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, SubhumanCurrycel, Merćer and 12 others
Niggas who think they are redpilled will say
"Bro you just didnt act alpha enough"
when the stark reality is she just didnt find him good looking, especially as she was probably used to dating chads.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, SubhumanCurrycel, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Poor guy probably bought into the fairy tale that looks and personality both matter 50%.
While it's actually like 90% looks and 10% personality (and that is a conservative estimate)
and even then the ideal personality isnt what they think it is.

Ideal is still dark triad

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Most normies believe personality matters more than 50% JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698 and Deleted member 7776
Should’ve kept it casual tbh. Eating like shit probably didn’t help his situation either or bloat.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Most normies believe personality matters more than 50% JFL
I mean personality does matter. If you have 2 6 PSL guys with same stats its reasonable the foid is going to prefer the one she can enjoy his company

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I mean personality does matter. If you have 2 6 PSL guys with same stats its reasonable the foid is going to prefer the one she can enjoy his company
She sill ltr the nice chad and slay the bad chad meanwhile

This guy needs to inject some T seriously...

• +1
Reactions: Merćer and Deleted member 2012
>34 years old
> Late bloomer
:lul::lul::lul:
No nigga you’re just a fucking emotional tampon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Looks234
>34 years old
> Late bloomer
:lul::lul::lul:
No nigga you’re just a fucking emotional tampon
Late teens is late bloomer. Early twenties is very late bloomer, weirdo territory
Past that, you're no longer a bloomer, you're a seed that never blossomed pretending that everything is okay when its not

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
one must ask the question weather living bluepilled or swallowing the depressing bluepill is more depressing