Bluepillers make me feel sick

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I'm not joking. Everytime I get that same sentiment of "it doesn't matter what you look like" from a friend, relative, or someone else I know, I want to fucking throw them off a building from how sick I get. Can't decide if I want to continue being friends with these normies or if I'll eliminate them one by one

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, NormieKilla, Insomniac and 3 others
Lol my 5'4 paki friend lectures me on looks. I remember I told him I put salt in my water when I was water fasting and he told me how salt isnt good for your jawline. He saw me with my mouth open and he told me that you should breathe through your nose. Faggot probably watches based Zeus. He also thinks cold showers are good for u

464c6753175cd99d9319aaf23c326a12

you know what you gotta do

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 176, NormieKilla and 2 others
Lol my 5'4 paki friend lectures me on looks. I remember I told him I put salt in my water when I was water fasting and he told me how salt isnt good for your jawline. He saw me with my mouth open and he told me that you should breathe through your nose. Faggot probably watches based Zeus. He also thinks cold showers are good for u
cage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
does your face mog his tho?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
I feel like going on a murderous rampage everytime my mom tells me to “just be yourself”

Myself is an awkward autist with no social skills. Is that what you mean by “yourself”? :feelsree:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, kobecel and NormieKilla
They wouldn't say that if they got treated badly before saying a word due to looks

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
People trying to bluepill you while there are several girls out there dating the assholes just really gets to your head.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee