Bluepilling Dating Coach Reacts to "BEING UGLY: MY EXPERIENCE" JFL

Casadonis

Casadonis

Platinum

Holy shit this guy is a parody of a bluepiller:

"The majority of physical attractiveness is HYGIENE; GROOMING AND HOW FIT YOU ARE" :lul: :lul: :lul:

ALMOST TEXTBOOK DEFINITION OF TAKE A SHOWER BRO, GET A HAIRCUT BRO; WEAR A NICE FRAGRANCE BRO :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

"YOUR PERSONALITY DECIDES SO MUCH OF YOUR LOOKS " :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

"so many beautiful people in the world for him to be with, that I would belive find him very attractive" :lul::lul:even though the trucel literally said he tried texting with girls that were outright handicapped and they stright up rejected him

AND OF COURSE 99% positive likes. This is such a clown world. Where a Normie, maybe even high tier normie for his age, tells a literal trucel to take fucking showers and improve his pErSoNality to have success in dating. Like here bro have some more :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: til you choke on it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alex569, ProAcktiv, jordanbarrettisgod and 3 others
yea fuck this "coach". They look like they could be twins

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, Good_Little_Goy, Casadonis and 2 others
Didn't that guy youtubemaxxed and got a girl now?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
"The majority of physical attractiveness is HYGIENCE; GROOMING AND HOW FIT YOU ARE" :lul: :lul: :lul:
Giphy

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Casadonis
Didn't that guy youtubemaxxed and got a girl now?
I think he did tbh

yeah he's just less recessed lol
I mean he is not great, but on some instagram pics he can look high tier normie:

Nevertheless he is still a normie telling all that to a literal 1 PSL guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Good_Little_Goy and Lolcel
He looks like who??

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back