BMP-2, the goldstandard for bone-growth (Boneremodeling research)

A

allinone

Iron
I've looked into the research being done by many of the looksmaxxer people who have ventured into bone remodeling. I've basically come the conclusion is that the results gained by naturally trying to promote ossification through dietary means are mostly cope and inconclusive at best. If you want bone growth you want BMP-2

"Perhaps no single protein has revolutionized the study of bone biology from bench to bedside as has bone morphogenetic protein-2"

So lets look into how doctors encourage bone growth through and some studies done on it. BMPs in general work by targeting and signaling for cells and the body where bone growth is needed. In BMP-2 has been used extensively for people with fractures for them to heal quicker as an inexpensive and non-invasive procedure. Recently it has been started to be used to treat facial trauma as well.
20101222 6

As you can see on the left this child totally lacked zygomatic cheek bones, in the right the regeneration of his cheekbones has taken hold which is also clear in the x-ray. I'm still looking into some dosages and overall volume growth to be expected with those dosages so that I can form the basis for a cosmetic procedure for the face.

• +1
Reactions: berlin.1969 and Deleted member 6401
This should be tagged lifefuel if it works for people who aren't very deformed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It causes general bone growth, has nothing to do with how you look. You could be good looking and use it or bad looking, there's no fundamental difference in the biology.

• +1
It causes general bone growth, has nothing to do with how you look. You could be good looking and use it or bad looking, there's no fundamental difference in the biology.
But there must be a reason most people don't use it, maybe because the method isn't precise enough to make a 5 into a 7.

• +1
But there must be a reason most people don't use it, maybe because the results are as precise to make a 5 into a 7.
Like I said, right now it's in the process of getting used to treat facial trauma and I've looked into studies reading that and the results are very promising. As a cosmetic procedure dosing and accuracy are however some which needs to be looked into more before you can come to a conclusion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1139, Nibba and 1 other person
For average people(most incels) implants are way better.

• +1
Yes, since implants are much more researched than the alternative I agree. That being said BMP-2 has the potential if applied correctly to be a superior method in every way.

• +1
Link studies faggot.
BMP has only been used to scam incels in the psl communities.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, FMLplus and Extra Chromosome
It's actually been shown to work with users on lookism. 1-2 mm of growth in 6 months without supplements. Laugh at it all you want those guys have seen results

It's actually been shown to work with users on lookism. 1-2 mm of growth in 6 months without supplements. Laugh at it all you want those guys have seen results
I am against bonesmashing no matter buddy boyo.
Also, BMP is sold by some russian website which was shilled on lookism. Probably chinese bathtub water.
You also have to inject it INTRA-ARTICULARLY which could end up with amputation, unlike blasting roids/peptides.