Body frame shape is as important if not more than size itself

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
I have super narrow shoulders and ribs but normal-to-small sized hips, yet the hips look way bigger than they are really due to shit body shape (not looking like klinefelters tho, I wear the second smallest adult size of pants and I need belts on top of it).

I have this friend who has very similar shoulder width as me, but has extremely narrow hips to the point he uses kid-size category pants, resulting in a natural v torso form even if he has about the same shoulders as me. He had many girls liking him for his body, like listing his body as his best trait.

So, for a framecel narrow shouldered guy, if your entire body goes in proportion your body will still be considered attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and SeiGun
And what about manlet boyo, is it over?

Also my father is big fan of you tbh tbh

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo and SayNoToRotting
Zyros I feel so bad for you tbh. I wonder if you roid you will look ok. And as for the thread I’d say that body frame proportions and size matter . I’d rather be wide with a good ratio than narrow with the same ratio or average. Width is still very important irl

Zyros I feel so bad for you tbh. I wonder if you roid you will look ok. And as for the thread I’d say that body frame proportions and size matter . I’d rather be wide with a good ratio than narrow with the same ratio or average. Width is still very important irl
no my body isnt worth working on, im focused on face

lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
What is your bideltoid @Zyros

absolute size > proportions

I don't give a single fuck. Lots of Chadlites have shit frame at my school and all they need to do to cover it up is not be shirtless.