Body halo only works on 6ft+ guys

V

Vishnuk

DepressedCurry
You need to be above average height to get it. If you're 5'7 and gymcelling woman call it "short man syndrome".

That being said it won't do any negatives though. It's just a neutral factor. Gymcelling is a great cope and highly recommend it to everyone so you can stay healthy and leanmaxx tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Lumbersexual, Steve bachall and 3 others
You need to be average height, not above. Look at jeff seid for example

You need to be average height, not above. Look at jeff seid for example
Edit: Boyyo that's a 6 foot man and definitely above average height. Not tall but will be enough for foids.
Edit 2: He's frauding. JFL if you don't have shoe insoles in 2019

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Heirio
atleast 6'2 and above for body halo nowadays tbh

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
You need to be above average height to get it. If you're 5'7 and gymcelling woman call it "short man syndrome".

That being said it won't do any negatives though. It's just a neutral factor. Gymcelling is a great cope and highly recommend it to everyone so you can stay healthy and leanmaxx tbh.
Can confirm this as a 5ft 7 male
Girls that are strangers don’t give a shit
Although girls in my social circle do like it
Main reason I do it is so that I don’t look like a twink at sub 15%

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Legit, once your height opens your dating pool to above 95% bodymaxxing will net good social results

If you have large warrior skull you can pull off any look at any height without anyone daring to call you out for overcompensating.

My sweet, precious splanchnocranium... Soon I will aquire you and dominate the world

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, Rimcel and Deleted member 245
It works more if your larger but deosent hurt if ur avg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Leanmaxxing is where it's at. I'm still gonna bulk next winter though because it's one of the few things I truely enjoy in life.

It works more if your larger but deosent hurt if ur avg
Yeah that's what I said. I like doing calisthenics a lot. Hopefully I can reach 6 foot.

Edit: Boyyo that's a 6 foot man and definitely above average height. Not tall but will be enough for foids.
Edit 2: He's frauding. JFL if you don't have shoe insoles in 2019
Jeff seid is 5'9 lol frauding hard. Don't blame him though

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Jeff seid is 5'9 lol frauding hard. Don't blame him though
Me niether. If I don't get to 6 foot with heightmaxxing, I'm wearing lifts.

No fuck that shit I'm in the US
Holy shit bro, I cannot imagine the depression and the extent to which you are getting mogged there. Holy shit man. Now I know why you're so desperate for heightmaxxing, because being 5'7 in India isn't an issue if you have a good face, but you're in the US. Looksmax hard man.

Holy shit bro, I cannot imagine the depression and the extent to which you are getting mogged there. Holy shit man. Now I know why you're so desperate for heightmaxxing, because being 5'7 in India isn't an issue if you have a good face, but you're in the US. Looksmax hard man.
True but I generally do good with indian and some lower tier asian foids. I want to get white girls though

cope. 5'9-6'0 are the best heights to put on muscle and still be taller than the majoruty of girls. chicks want a guy who is taller than them and look more robust and stable as them, only a few need a guy who is 2 heads taller than them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: androidcel and Ritzy2KReborn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, Demir and Krezo
cope. 5'9-6'0 are the best heights to put on muscle and still be taller than the majoruty of girls. chicks want a guy who is taller than them and look more robust and stable as them, only a few need a guy who is 2 heads taller than them
@ZyzzReincarnate is this cope?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
its starts at like 5‘10 and 4 psl

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
Yeah that's what I said. I like doing calisthenics a lot. Hopefully I can reach 6 foot.
What’s your current height and age bro?
Fish brain IQ.

Absolutely spot on! I have asked my crush about height and she said height is just a number and she doesn't care as long as she's the shorter one. I'm 6'1 and her crush is 5'9 fuck my life lmao. "Muh height"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and buflek
  • +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, Vishnuk and SikKunt
lol "girlfriend"

this is cope, you won't reach 6ft barefoot and jeff seid destroys this argument
Fish brain IQ.
you're the one who keeps saying you need lots of roids to get buff if you're tall

Yes Tom Cruise is 5 7 still many pussy fuck than your IQ

The most important requirement for body halo is PSL 5+ face.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and Stingray