Body Is More Important Than Face For Slaying

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
I always had the suspicion that body was more important than face once a minimum threshold was met, for arguments sake let's say 5 P/S/L (most definitely lower). I was certain that my physique got me the majority of my lays, but could never prove it conclusively because my face was rated highly, and any success on Tinder would be attributed to my above average face. However, today I ran a tinder experiment with a paki gymcel who has a 99th percentile physique and 4.5-5 P/S/L face. His match rate was insane, roughly 50 matches now in a hour. Many of the matches are high E white girls who messaged first. I'm not going to post pictures in public, but @ArabIncel can vouch at the match rate and the physique of the guy I used.

I'm obviously not saying a top tier MM would be outslayed by an ugly gymcel, but a gymcel who is at least facially above average can score girls much higher than he would if he had an average body.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: yayatourer, Deleted member 19469, Shrek2OnDvD and 19 others
If they don't like your face they'd drop interest instantly.

The thing is that for average face body is a huge halo and it makes you appear more good looking than what you truly are.

Also it counts as in masculinity, being hot and such, i. E sex appeal.

Nvm dn rd and too lazy to type anything else

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Tallooksmaxxer, laske.7 and 14 others
I always had the suspicion that body was more important than face once a minimum threshold was met, for arguments sake let's say 5 P/S/L (most definitely lower). I was certain that my physique got me the majority of my lays, but could never prove it conclusively because my face was rated highly, and any success on Tinder would be attributed to my above average face. However, today I ran a tinder experiment with a paki gymcel who has a 99th percentile physique and 4.5-5 P/S/L face. His match rate was insane, roughly 50 matches now in a hour. Many of the matches are high E white girls who messaged first. I'm not going to post pictures in public, but @ArabIncel can vouch at the match rate and the physique of the guy I used.
Not surprised
Good frame/muscle mass = high sex appeal
Not surprised you got those matches

People seem to forget most match so they can fuck not stare at someone's face all day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, Oberyn, IndianJock and 15 others
Post photo of the pakincel here.. I am an Indiancel (currycel) .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Pietrosiek
Another cope by a bluecel
Didnt read

• +1
127F79C5 DE17 4D00 AF77 21FF02CAB768

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Cleftcel and 5 others
TLDR:
Body Is More Important Than Face For Slaying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I'mme, Chadeep and 3 others
Moreover, did you talk to them to make sure they weren't bots or bait and switch type shit? I got one girl sending me photos and then some nigger called me on phone stating it was the father and gonna report to police. It was a scam. Some Redneck called stated he was from sheriff office and shit.. I knew it was scam. I just didn't reply or anything.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hoodmaxxnigga
Big time slayer.
Moreover, did you talk to them to make sure they weren't bots or bait and switch type shit? I got one girl sending me photos and then some nigger called me on phone stating it was the father and gonna report to police. It was a scam. Some Redneck called stated he was from sheriff office and shit.. I knew it was scam. I just didn't reply or anything.
Yes, all 50+ matches are fake and bots. The lengths some of you incels will go to cope continue to astound me.
Not surprised
Good frame/muscle mass = high sex appeal
Not surprised you got those matches

People seem to forget most match so they can fuck not stare at someone's face all day
You seem reasonable I can PM you pictures of the matches, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Big time slayer.

Yes, all 50+ matches are fake and bots. The lengths some of you incels will go to cope continue to astound me.

You autistic leech, I asked if there were PM's of meeting or just match. Damn you autistic pieces of shits have low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5632 and Edgar
You autistic leech, I asked if there were PM's of meeting or just match. Damn you autistic pieces of shits have low IQ.
I can vouch they were some solid matches indeed
Thick ones too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moggy
I can vouch they were some solid matches indeed
Thick ones too
Thanks for reply. I don't use Tinder but POF and POF matches don't mean much (most of them are fake sending some website link). Also which country is this?

• +1
Big time slayer.

send pics?

• +1
@Moggy is absolutely right on this. He's running a tinder experiment currently on a curry who is facially average-to-slightly above average. However the curry in question has a 99 percentile body. And in less than half an hour of starting the experiment the curry got over 20 matches (many of whom were decent looking girls). And some of these girls also messaged FIRST. By tomorrow the curry will probably have well over 100 likes lined up ("matches in queue").

And I have tested body theory on Tinder myself on various occasions. I've ran Tinder experiments on 4 PSL dudes with great bodies and -- as any non-autist would expect -- the results were great.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6401, I'mme and 6 others
Just be large theory always prevails for slays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Borneon_Tyger and Moggy
avarage+ face, god tier body= highest sex appeal
ZYZZZZZZZ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I'mme, IndianJock and 1 other person
I need to state the obvious anyway:

Of course you'll have a lot of matches by only showing a great body pic since the % of foids who would fancy a good body is 100%.

Now why would you get better results with body than face? It's not that body is more important than face. It's that not as many foids like your face as they like your body.

In other words, if this happens to someone: your body looks better than your face.

@Moggy @Kade and all copers I'm sorry but King @Nosecel is right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Nosecel
@Moggy is absolutely right on this. He's running a tinder experiment currently on a curry who is facially average-to-slightly above average. However the curry in question has a 99 percentile body. And in less than half an hour of starting the experiment the curry got over 20 matches (many of whom were decent looking girls). And some of these girls also messaged FIRST. By tomorrow the curry will probably have well over 100 likes lined up ("matches in queue").

And I have tested body theory on Tinder myself on various occasions. I've ran Tinder experiments on 4 PSL dudes with great bodies and -- as any non-autist would expect -- the results were great.
did the experimental guy mog me facially?

• +1
I need to state the obvious anyway:

Of course you'll have a lot of matches by only showing a great body pic since the % of foids who would fancy a good body is 100%.

Now why would you get better results with body than face? It's not that body is more important than face. It's that not as many foids like your face as they like your body.

In other words, if this happens to someone: your body looks better than your face.

@Moggy @Kade and all copers I'm sorry but King @Nosecel is right
You can improve your body quite easily with supplementation. Face on the other hand is much more difficult, costly, and unlikely to produce the desired aesthetic result if you go the surgery route. Not to mention a lot of these matches wouldn't swipe right to a MM that didn't look like a jock.
Yes, mainly due to pheno/coloring.

• +1

Nah. Roughly equal. You have a strong lower third. You look high T and very DOM. Softmaxxing alone can push you to 5 PSL possibly. Then at 5 PSL you'll already be good enough to slay. Adding a good body on top of that will just make you a giga slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moggy and diggbicc

show body

• +1
Nah. Roughly equal. You have a strong lower third. You look high T and very DOM. Softmaxxing alone can push you to 5 PSL possibly. Then at 5 PSL you'll already be good enough to slay. Adding a good body on top of that will just make you a giga slayer.
I have seen them both, and the guy mogs him. If @diggbicc does what I told him in PM he can probably be about equal if not better looking. In India he will be a giga slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846 and diggbicc
TL;DR HAVING (only) 99TH PERCENTILE BODY WITH (just) ABOVE AVERAGE FACE WILL GET YOU LAID

LMFAO

no fucking shit water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BonesAndHarmony, Ethnicsmatter and 2 others
TL;DR HAVING (only) 99TH PERCENTILE BODY WITH (just) ABOVE AVERAGE FACE WILL GET YOU LAID

LMFAO

no fucking shit water is wet
99th percentile physique can be achieved in like 2-3 years with roids. Gaining more than 2 P/S/L facially with surgery is usually difficult and very expensive.

• +1
99th percentile physique can be achieved in like 2-3 years with roids. Gaining more than 2 P/S/L facially with surgery is usually difficult and very expensive.
most people don’t have the genetics to get 99th percentile body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I'mme, Deleted member 3202 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I'mme and Deleted member 3202
With roids they can get 95th percentile quite easily with negligible sides.
I think you are underestimating how crappy genetics most people have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202, diggbicc and 1 other person
I think you are underestimating how crappy genetics most people have
Perhaps, but you're also overestimating what a 95th percentile physique looks like. I consider this 95th percentile, with roids I consider this achievable for dedicated gymcel.

iu

• +1
mirin, results were pretty good. Roughly 40 matches or so. Here is the breakdown
only 2 girls were somewhat 6 PSL with good body and one 5.5 PSL girl
majority of matches seemed b/w 4-5PSL with fuckable bodies
and some 3 PSL and an occasional landwhale

Majority were white, with 2 black girls and a couple of asians and latinas. Also among whites blondes outnumbered the brunettes

• +1

I'm obviously not saying a top tier MM would be outslayed by an ugly gymcel, but a gymcel who is at least facially above average can score girls much higher than he would if he had an average body.
In a land of fatties. Like USA.
Not being fat, and having a good body is almost more special then a Chad face.

I in the past dugg up the research about: what matter more, face or body.
This was the oucome:

About 76% of a man TOTAL attractiveness is decided by face + body. (pretty brutal Blackpill by the way)
About 52% is face.
About 24% is body.

in most (non fat dudes) cases, imo.
It's much more difficult to ascend in the face.
Then to ascend with body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, IndianJock and Moggy
mirin, results were pretty good. Roughly 40 matches or so. Here is the breakdown
only 2 girls were somewhat 6 PSL with good body and one 5.5 PSL girl
majority of matches seemed b/w 4-5PSL with fuckable bodies
and some 3 PSL and an occasional landwhale

Majority were white, with 2 black girls and a couple of asians and latinas. Also among whites blondes outnumbered the brunettes

Very accurate break down, but I just counted and it's 58 matches, not 40.

• +1
@Moggy dm’d me the dude and the results. girls are pretty.

average norcuck pheno with ripped, lean body.

• +1
Double post.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2846
@Moggy dm’d me the dude and the results. girls are pretty.

average norcuck pheno with ripped, lean body.
the guy was just someone who had an equivalent body not the guy I used. The guy I used is paki.
In a land of fatties. Like USA.
Not being fat, and having a good body is almost more special then a Chad face.

I in the past dugg up the research about: what matter more, face or body.
This was the oucome:

About 76% of a man TOTAL attractiveness is decided by face + body. (pretty brutal Blackpill by the way)
About 52% is face.
About 24% is body.

in most (non fat dudes) cases, imo.
It's much more difficult to ascend in the face.
Then to ascend with body.

I think this is somewhat accurate, but I believe once a minimum threshold for facial aesthethics is met, body is more important. So, a great body on an above average guy can boost him much higher than the exact same body on an incel tier guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 6401, I'mme and 2 others
Perhaps, but you're also overestimating what a 95th percentile physique looks like. I consider this 95th percentile, with roids I consider this achievable for dedicated gymcel.

iu
This level of development was my peak natty and it got me nowhere on tinder. I might try tinder again after my next cycle to put this theory to the test. (The cycle I'm on now is a bulk, and while it's not a full-fledged Dairy Queen and Wendy's dirty bulk, it is a bit on the sloppy side and will require a cut for its full benefits to be realized.)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Moggy
This level of development was my peak natty and it got me nowhere on tinder. I might try tinder again after my next cycle to put this theory to the test. (The cycle I'm on now is a bulk, and while it's not a full-fledged Dairy Queen and Wendy's dirty bulk, it is a bit on the sloppy side and will require a cut for its full benefits to be realized.)
You got no results with that physique? Was it your profile picture, I find that hard to believe?

• +1

Obviously, and also huge bonus if the dick is big

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, IndianJock and BackFromTheMogging
This is revolutionary info for .me. A lot of them think Barrett can outslay someone like prime Marc Fitt.
Yeah they are retarded and want to persist in their retardation, no salvation for them lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc and Moggy
You got no results with that physique? Was it your profile picture, I find that hard to believe?
It was the front picture, yes. I had full visible abs, popping bicep veins, the whole thing.

• +1
shit thread, try to be 3psl and have good bodyu and slay. I know you wrote that you need pass minimag threashold bu idgaf.

you guys are crazy incels, no thanks.
just fukcing lol, not posting pics of random dude becouse we're incels. Also, fuck you for being here as not incel.

• +1
It was the front picture, yes. I had full visible abs, popping bicep veins, the whole thing.
Yikes, not sure what to say can you send me pic with ur face blurred.

• +1
why work out when its all about the face. slayer or pretty boy face or death

• +1
that minimum threshold for your face you are talking about is already very high. face is everything

• +1
old news but psl people wont accept cuz cant fit it into their realities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, IndianJock, Kade and 1 other person