body odor / perfume megathread

P

prettyboycel

Trainee
Time online
3d 3h 58m
For those that dont know anything about fragrance, the only name you should remember is Aventus.
This thing literally changed my view on fragrances. It is the most worshiped fragrance by all perfume connoisseurs, but is also super expensive. If you can get a sample at Macys then you should try and see for yourself.
Having a good fragrance will definitely increase your SMV because you will smell expensive. You think rich people ever smell like curries? No because they like expensive perfumes. Perfumes are high class and mostly rich people are interested in niche and expensive perfumes instead of generic branded perfumes.
It will not make you go from normie to chad, but if you are already a bit attractive it can make girls approach you to smell you or open conversations.
if you are a legit lookxmaxxer you should invest in a legit perfume, Aventus beung the number one choice. Try it and youll see for yourself. Im a long time perfume connoisseur and ive collected perfumes for 12 years now.

yorker12

yorker12

Chadlite™
Time online
2d 10h 41m
Why is this even a thread?

JFL just fucking shower frequently and you won't stink. you don't need to overthink it.
Yeah and using perfume will give you a halo. Have you ever met a person where a good, not overly applied, perfume was a looksmin for them? A good fragnance makes you smell expensive.

As for chicks, a good perfume gives them an excuse to come talk to you or smell you, especially drunk ones, they fucking love a good smelling guy in a party.

jfcage

jfcage

Apprentice
Time online
27d 14h 0m
Those are both date night fragrances that smell amazing, but la nuit has shit projection and longevity
It is now shit indeed because of reformulation. But if you manage to get an older bottle (pre 2015) it had good longevity and sillage, it was simply one of the best fragrances ever.

Blackpill3d

Blackpill3d

Zephir
Time online
16d 21m
one time in school i got a compliment about my fragrance. I choked of course and ruined any chance of a conversation but thats life.

the ones i have (i just pick a random one usually) are
Zegna Bergamot
Z Zegna
Sal Ferragamo Uomo
Dior Homme
DH Intense
Valentino Uomo

and some old Jermyn Street one i got in london which is very mild but nice.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)