Bone

M

Manubomber9012

Iron
At 15 years old, can my bones still change dramatically?

The most ascension that i see is from 12 to 15, if not so i don't really know if you will change.

• +1
Reactions: Manubomber9012 and Deleted member 2933
At 15 years old, can my bones still change dramatically?
yeh hard mew, use high doses of k2 (20mg or higher) calcium and vitamin d but the longer you wait the less significant the results

yeah theres still a chance. 15 is still really young. i only noticed my bone structure more specifically my zygos becoming more prominent when i was around 16-16 1/2 years old

• +1
Reactions: Manubomber9012
yeah bro sure, make research on Lefort III osteotomy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Eduardo DOV and Manubomber9012
I am a late bloomer but I've been noticing drastic changes lately at 18 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Manubomber9012
Great guys, going to the gym and lifting weights will also increase my T. What do you think?
yeh hard mew, use high doses of k2 (20mg or higher) calcium and vitamin d but the longer you wait the less significant the results
I started from 3 days mewing and I feel pressure under the chin and in head lol

Propably not

how do u megadose k2? Literally nobody sells anywhere close to even 1mg per serving

how do u megadose k2? Literally nobody sells anywhere close to even 1mg per serving
yeh its pretty hard to find you can look in ebay or alldaychemist and iherb they sell k2 at 15mg
i think theres this brand called k2 relentless improvement that sell it as well

• +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired
yeh its pretty hard to find you can look in ebay or alldaychemist and iherb they sell k2 at 15mg
i think theres this brand called k2 relentless improvement that sell it as well
Thanks m8

i got 5mg pills from ebay and have been using them for a month iam in the uk so you can probably find em

• +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired