Bone smashing complete guide

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
Bonesmashing consists in hitting orbital rims, chin, cheekbones or nasion in order to swell the soft tissue under the skin. As you can see, every part of your body can get swollen with repeated punches.
Bonesmashing is also supposed to increase bone density according to Wolf's law which concerns bone remodeling, however there is a controvery whether bonesmashing may lead to a long-term increase in bone volume

Effective bonesmashing​

Hitting bone with the back part of a hammer is the only legitimate way to induce bone hypertrophy

the reasoning is based on physics law: in order to cause a significant collision you need to hit your bone with a great momentum. A great momentum is guaranteed by a dense object like a hammer, hitting with a small surface like the back part of the hammer. If the object is not dense enought then to keep up the momentum you need increase the hitting velocity, with negative consequences on your health: hitting your face with a high velocity means dealing with potentially harmful blows to your head, analoguous to blows received by atheltes of boxing and MMA. chronic traumatic encelopathy is a disease linked with strikes occurring in theese sports.

Bonemash without risks​

As mentioned above you should hit your head with little force, concentrated in the bone you want to swell. The solution is bonemashing with a pointy object.

The phisics formula for pressure is:
Pressure = Force / Surface
If you reduce the surface on contact, the force grows. Therefore if you use a small surface of contact like the back part of a hammer, you will hit your head with a small force, but the surface is small so it's enought to swell the bone.

Another important part to avoid harmful blows, is bonesmashing while your head is leaning on something to remain firm. For example you may bonesmash while you are laying on your bed, so head will not move during the blows and Chronic traumatic encephalopathy is prevented.

Bruises​

Bonesmashing causes long-lasting bruises on one's face. Some people succed in improving orbital rims, cheekbones, nasion, but then give up bonesmashing because they are disappointed by the bruises on their face.
Methods to reduce the bruises may include:
  • self tanner cream
  • ice
  • Arnica cream
  • concealer (makeup)

Is Bonemashing Dangerous?​

Striking an opponent's face with bare fists is painful: if you are not used to punching you will get as much pain as your opponent. This is why kung fu martial artists invented hand conditioning: the strategy of hiting hard objects in order to get harder hands.

There are also reports of few kung fu athletes who have trained to receive kicks in their testicles without feeling pain anymore

if your bone is stressed, it increases its density to become stronger so it won't be broken in future. This also happens in weight training: bones become progressivey denser in order to substain the weight.
In conclusion, if you bonemash your chin or your zygos, you won't break your facial bones. (as long as you start bonemashing with lights blows)

Before & After pictures
this is the only guy who shared his bonemashing progress online. Here we can see a big improvement in the cheekbones

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan, 5.5psl, Deleted member 28414 and 13 others
it just works bro

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 11536, sorrowfulsad and 1 other person
Tbh if anything, the last video of astrosky kind of reignite my interest in it :feelsuhh::banhammer:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Risking your life for sex and looks = low IQ

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, looks>books, Chadelite and 5 others
Bonesmash tbh
AND GET PARKINSON'S YOU RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT JFL IT DOESN'T WORK NOW WHO'S A GOOD GOY?

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 685
Bonesmash tbh
AND GET PARKINSON'S YOU RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT JFL IT DOESN'T WORK NOW WHO'S A GOOD GOY?
Goys me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Risking your life for sex and looks = low IQ
low QI if you think you can break a facial bone with progressive punches

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
low QI if you think you can break a facial bone with progressive punches
Punching yourself in the face isn't healthy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: middayshowers, Stingray and androidcel
Even if you don't harm yourself the results look weird and assymetrical jfl

• +1
Reactions: zura, fuckedupmanlet, AscendingHero and 4 others
Faceyoga thread next

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Steve bachall
just punch yourself bro

it just works

but honestly I might try it anyway cause I literally dont have anything to lose

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 17345, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Its over for bonesmash cels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
if you're even considering doing this just kys immediately

More like cope smashing

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
that before and after didnt improve him by any way lol

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
bump

• +1
I'm doing it once a week and I've had good results, you have to hit hard tho

• +1
Bonesmashing consists in hitting orbital rims, chin, cheekbones or nasion in order to swell the soft tissue under the skin. As you can see, every part of your body can get swollen with repeated punches.
Bonesmashing is also supposed to increase bone density according to Wolf's law which concerns bone remodeling, however there is a controvery whether bonesmashing may lead to a long-term increase in bone volume

View attachment 48104View attachment 48106

Effective bonesmashing​

Hitting bone with the back part of a hammer is the only legitimate way to induce bone hypertrophy

the reasoning is based on physics law: in order to cause a significant collision you need to hit your bone with a great momentum. A great momentum is guaranteed by a dense object like a hammer, hitting with a small surface like the back part of the hammer. If the object is not dense enought then to keep up the momentum you need increase the hitting velocity, with negative consequences on your health: hitting your face with a high velocity means dealing with potentially harmful blows to your head, analoguous to blows received by atheltes of boxing and MMA. chronic traumatic encelopathy is a disease linked with strikes occurring in theese sports.

Bonemash without risks​

As mentioned above you should hit your head with little force, concentrated in the bone you want to swell. The solution is bonemashing with a pointy object.

The phisics formula for pressure is:
Pressure = Force / Surface
If you reduce the surface on contact, the force grows. Therefore if you use a small surface of contact like the back part of a hammer, you will hit your head with a small force, but the surface is small so it's enought to swell the bone.

Another important part to avoid harmful blows, is bonesmashing while your head is leaning on something to remain firm. For example you may bonesmash while you are laying on your bed, so head will not move during the blows and Chronic traumatic encephalopathy is prevented.

Bruises​

Bonesmashing causes long-lasting bruises on one's face. Some people succed in improving orbital rims, cheekbones, nasion, but then give up bonesmashing because they are disappointed by the bruises on their face.
Methods to reduce the bruises may include:
  • self tanner cream
  • ice
  • Arnica cream
  • concealer (makeup)

Is Bonemashing Dangerous?​

Striking an opponent's face with bare fists is painful: if you are not used to punching you will get as much pain as your opponent. This is why kung fu martial artists invented hand conditioning: the strategy of hiting hard objects in order to get harder hands.

There are also reports of few kung fu athletes who have trained to receive kicks in their testicles without feeling pain anymore

if your bone is stressed, it increases its density to become stronger so it won't be broken in future. This also happens in weight training: bones become progressivey denser in order to substain the weight.
In conclusion, if you bonemash your chin or your zygos, you won't break your facial bones. (as long as you start bonemashing with lights blows)

View attachment 48122

Before & After pictures
this is the only guy who shared his bonemashing progress online. Here we can see a big improvement in the cheekbones

View attachment 48117View attachment 48118

Hey have you had permanent results?

Nasion is the area which is used to inject rinofillers and obtain a straight nose
I am cannot give evidence that my nasion improved with bonesmashing, since the nose shape looks different as the shooting angle changes sightly, but I am almost sure I gained few millimeters there

Now I am trying lower orbital rim bonesmashing, @Caligula was my teacher

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

the first picture is from 2020 while the second one is recent. Theese two pictures suggest an improvement in nose shape, but they are not an evidence that I improved, since I would need two picture with the same exact angle and perpective

• +1
High tier autism

Nasion is the area which is used to inject rinofillers and obtain a straight nose
I am cannot give evidence that my nasion improved with bonesmashing, since the nose shape looks different as the shooting angle changes sightly, but I am almost sure I gained few millimeters there

Now I am trying lower orbital rim bonesmashing, @Caligula was my teacher
Awesome. Im a bit concerned about smashing nasion because my mid face is not as developed and me thinks nasion smashing might make it crooked for maxilla-midface cels because the lower two thirds of the nose is supported by cartilage that lays on the midface, leading to a hook. I might be completely wrong tbh. Anyway i have an okay nose so im alright.

Ive smashed lower orbitals and zygos and it does work a lot. Not sure about permanence with the frqunecy of smashing but i know can work tbh if we follow a schedule. Im only apprehensive about imbalances and honestly i freaked the fuck out the other day when i bonesmashed and ended up looking like khabib. But all was good in the morning with nice zygo prohection and lower orbital looking fuller. Tbh infras look like theyve had an implant after bonesmashing session due to the fullness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Lorsss
  • +1
Ive smashed lower orbitals and zygos and it does work a lot. Not sure about permanence with the frqunecy of smashing but i know can work tbh if we follow a schedule. Im only apprehensive about imbalances and honestly i freaked the fuck out the other day when i bonesmashed and ended up looking like khabib. But all was good in the morning with nice zygo prohection and lower orbital looking fuller. Tbh infras look like theyve had an implant after bonesmashing session due to the fullness

It would be great to see your results with infaorbital rims, if you have decent comparison pictures.
Custom 3D designed infraorbital rim implants are very expensive and provided by few surgeons in western countries, so bonesmashing may be a free and risk-free alternative

• +1
the first picture is from 2020 while the second one is recent. Theese two pictures suggest an improvement in nose shape, but they are not an evidence that I improved, since I would need two picture with the same exact angle and perpective

View attachment 1510602

View attachment 1510603

View attachment 1510602

View attachment 1510603
Im not really able to tell from the pics cause lighting and what not, but i know it can work. I guessthe right way would be to get an xray or 3d mapping of the skull and then meticulously plan each side and bone. I mean as long as the base is good and has no particular recession. You might benefit from chin smashing i think. I mean you can bring your mandible forward ideally but a bit if chin projection wouldn’t hurt either.

• +1
It would be great to see your results with infaorbital rims, if you have decent comparison pictures.
Custom 3D designed infraorbital rim implants are very expensive and provided by few surgeons in western countries, so bonesmashing may be a free and risk-free alternative
Yeah true. Sorry but i haven’t kept any kind of proper records tbh but yes definitely could help your negative-neutral vector i would say.
Im sorry but which one is the after?

• +1
  • +1
yeaah thats right. Whats your looksmax plan? Bimax plus sliding?

yes, as soon as I an moneymaxxed I will make an orthognatic plan with a local maxfac doctor to fix my slight recesdion and slight overbite. I will get genioplasty depending on how my side profile looks in the surgical plan.
I also need nasion fillers to compensate the lower third advancement.

In a distant future, if bonesmashing does not work may undergo orbital rim implants, since my tear through is severe and my lower orbitals are sunken

• Love it
Awesome. Im a bit concerned about smashing nasion because my mid face is not as developed and me thinks nasion smashing might make it crooked for maxilla-midface cels because the lower two thirds of the nose is supported by cartilage that lays on the midface, leading to a hook. I might be completely wrong tbh. Anyway i have an okay nose so im alright.

I've seen some results of ppl bonesmashing infras and end up looking bloated like a woman that's had too many fillers.

Don't over do it

• +1
yes, as soon as I an moneymaxxed I will make an orthognatic plan with a local maxfac doctor to fix my slight recesdion and slight overbite. I will get genioplasty depending on how my side profile looks in the surgical plan.
I also need nasion fillers to compensate the lower third advancement.

In a distant future, if bonesmashing does not work may undergo orbital rim implants, since my tear through is severe and my lower orbitals are sunken

Solid plan.

in the meanwhile i might suggest peels for tear troughs. Atleast makes the texture and color a tad bit better.

anyway cheers to your ascension.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 9670
I've seen some results of ppl bonesmashing infras and end up looking bloated like a woman that's had too many fillers.

Don't over do it
Yeah true but probably people freaked the fuck out just after the session. It would 100% subside alot. It needs to be calculated and going into it with all the information possible and a solid plan would mitigate this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670