Bonesmash actually can give slight pct

MewKing

MewKing

You will all make it.
Lift your skin near your ears but near the temple. Like a face lift. Insta pct if your skin is the issue. If you have slight nct or normal tilt but want positive. Face lift will do it. Or just grow enough bone in the right places to lift the skin. Your gonna have to grow higher zygos by by passing your current position.

Worked for me tbh ngl. Still super dangerous

• Hmm...
Reactions: InjectE
You're telling me autistically smashing yourself with a hammer, replicates surgery that cost over 10k?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 2227, Mansnob and 4 others
You're telling me autistically smashing yourself with a hammer, replicates surgery that cost over 10k?

Just squidward max tbh

• +1
Reactions: Romnel, Mansnob and InjectE
No. I’m saying taping the right area if done long enough and you did enough to grow some noticeable tissue to fill in your skin and stretch It can help a little for your pct. don’t even think of using a hammer lmao. Use a very hard plastic handle
Nothing’s gonna replace moving bone. Surgery most of the time moves the bone. Which is ideal

This is like fillers kinda but the benefit outside the damage is it’s real bone. Kinda. Not sure what it is. But it’s definitely something other than soft tissue

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and InjectE
If any kids are reading this shit, please don't do anything stupid to harm yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Mansnob, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
If any kids are reading this shit, please don't do anything stupid to harm yourself.
Actually your right. Don’t do it. But I’m not gonna sit here and say it doesn’t do something. It does. But I can’t yet figure out what it did

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and InjectE
Haters dont want mewking to succeed 😡

Don't listen to the haters, keep smashing your skull

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Andromeda88, Mansnob and MewKing
Haters dont want mewking to succeed 😡

Don't listen to the haters, keep smashing your skull
This motivates me to smash my temples in to get 360 pct. thanks bro!

• Love it
Reactions: InjectE
Bone smashing is the stupidest looksmaxxing cope I've heard of. You will screw up your looks. Best to go for implants by Eppley.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
No it will just give you CTE. Intentional bonesmashing is one of the most aspie things to come out of PSL srs

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2581
No it will just give you CTE. Intentional bonesmashing is one of the most aspie things to come out of PSL srs
I’m pretty sure it’s a way to self harm without them admitting to themselves their hurting themselves on purpose

The moderator sin on lookism literally gave himself a black eye

I’m pretty sure it’s a way to self harm without them admitting to themselves their hurting themselves on purpose

The moderator sin on lookism literally gave himself a black eye
It’s a win win for them then. Just do boxing if you wanna bonesmash ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Bone smashing is the stupidest looksmaxxing cope I've heard of. You will screw up your looks. Best to go for implants by Eppley.

His results are utter garbage their is this other dude that makes that subhumans skills pale inferior to his godly skills i forget his name but the results are eye shattering do not take that subhumans surgery

i bonesmashed my eya are and now i have bone growing and i gave me more Nct cuz it lifted my inner cantal also its all black it gives eye circles for months