Bonesmashing problems

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
So I recently started bonesmashing on my zygos and they definitely have started to noticeably get larger, however it makes my 3/4 profile looks as if my face slopes negatively downwards and makes my chin look even more recessed. Does this mean i should stop bonesmashing, or could i even just bonesmash my chin for more forward growth? I need help here, I just need to make sure I've tried everything before surgerymaxxing.

Bonesmash your occiput into oblivion and gaylien max for jb qt alien poon

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
bonesmash ur penis to make it bigger

So I recently started bonesmashing on my zygos and they definitely have started to noticeably get larger, however it makes my 3/4 profile looks as if my face slopes negatively downwards and makes my chin look even more recessed. Does this mean i should stop bonesmashing, or could i even just bonesmash my chin for more forward growth? I need help here, I just need to make sure I've tried everything before surgerymaxxing.
Get someone else to do the bonesmashing for you, it's more effective

Can't you bonesmash your chin and lower third?

send me pictures so I can give accurate advice

Sigh, some people are really capable of doing some stupid shit. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Rahul

• +1
Reactions: Rahul, Mansnob and NickGurr
People out there really beating themselves up

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Alexanderr and samm735
Bonesmashing is retarded, imagine beating yourself up to try and look like handsome squidward.
GratefulWelldocumentedCow-small.gif

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
only low t gaycucks dont beat themselves up in order to look less subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, DeformAspergerCel and Wincel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Soulsmaxx, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 483
"So I recently started bonesmashing on my zygos and they definitely have started to noticeably get larger"

7VGOFkX.gif

"bonesmashing problems"

mental problems? LOL

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
just chew for fuck's sake:

it makes my 3/4 profile looks as if my face slopes negatively downwards
That's exactly how I look, I lack forward growth and have a narrow jaw, but have good zygos