Bonesmashing swelling is a legit way to get 0.25 - 0.5 psl, doubters GTFIH

wateriswet

wateriswet

MD
Many people here think bonesmashing is autism. While true to an extent, it has some benefits. I have bonesmashed zygos about 6 months and here is my experience:

Wolff's law isn't legit: Gains from bonesmashing isn't really permanent imo, maybe if you do it for more than 2-3 years, you can truly know if whether if it works long-term or not.

Swelling=Fillers: Definitely works. Swelling for me is most prominent for about 1-2 days after bonesmashing. Can take up to a month for it to go away completely after you stop doing it for a long time. And the most interesting thing i noticed is: my bones get used to it after a while, meaning i don't get as much swelling by using the same force over time. I noticed this when i quit for 2 weeks to see what would happen and came back with the same intensity, the swelling and cheekbone projection was insane.

Now there are many reasons to hate AstroSky but one thing he didn't do is getting fillers. I can tell because this is exactly how my zygos looks after bonesmashing:

Ba

Fil

This is not how fillers look. This is bonesmash swelling, sharper and more compact. Typical cancelling everything just because he is hated, I hate him too but that doesn't suddenly turn his zygos branches filled with blood into silicon.

Here are actual zygos fillers to compare:

Actual

As you can see, it's much rounder and natural looking because that's what surgeons strive for. Bonesmashing is pure autism but that doesn't mean it doesn't work. I'm not advising anyone to do it but you can't deny its relevance. Give it a try and you will see a similar swelling pattern.

Attachments

• actual.png
    actual.png
    382.1 KB · Views: 14
  • +1
Reactions: Stare and the next o'pry
Im pretty sure its permanent bro, wolfs law is legit and this wouldn't work if it wasn't

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
Im pretty sure its permanent bro, wolfs law is legit and this wouldn't work if it wasn't
''Wolff's law, developed by the German anatomist and surgeon Julius Wolff (1836–1902) in the 19th century, states that bone in a healthy person or animal will adapt to the loads under which it is placed.[1] If loading on a particular bone increases, the bone will remodel itself over time to become stronger to resist that sort of loading.''

while it is true for a constant increased force caused by a change in the way of loading, i don't think it works for direct static forces like just straight up smashing it. in my experience (i did it for 6 months) after quitting for a month it was pretty much the same as it used to be. maybe it works longer long-term idk but swelling is worth it tbh

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
''Wolff's law, developed by the German anatomist and surgeon Julius Wolff (1836–1902) in the 19th century, states that bone in a healthy person or animal will adapt to the loads under which it is placed.[1] If loading on a particular bone increases, the bone will remodel itself over time to become stronger to resist that sort of loading.''

while it is true for a constant increased force caused by a change in the way of loading, i don't think it works for direct static forces like just straight up smashing it. in my experience (i did it for 6 months) after quitting for a month it was pretty much the same as it used to be. maybe it works longer long-term idk but swelling is worth it tbh
Describe your method...
How many hours a day, what did you use, did you supplement anything etc...

Describe your method...
How many hours a day, what did you use, did you supplement anything etc...
about 150 hits per cheekbone, increasing intensity as i get more hits, i use my cologne bottle because its impact area is wider than a hammer resulting in a better swelling. supplementing is cope tbh it makes 0 difference

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Is there anyone who did long term bone smashing in this forum ?

I mean its been theory for years and this forum has enough autist for some of them to consider this

• +1
Reactions: Nordiccel, HighIQcel, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Is there anyone who did long term bone smashing in this forum ?

I mean its been theory for years and this forum has enough autist for some of them to consider this
Didn’t astrosky do it? And I do it too especially when I’m high and can’t feel it idk if it’s permanent but it def causes swelling which helps like .25 psl of course nothing crazy but every little bit helps

about 150 hits per cheekbone, increasing intensity as i get more hits, i use my cologne bottle because its impact area is wider than a hammer resulting in a better swelling. supplementing is cope tbh it makes 0 difference
It does make a difference jfl, research bone remodelling, lol at thinking hgh, igf 1, k2, aromasin etc... wont make a difference

Didn’t astrosky do it? And I do it too especially when I’m high and can’t feel it idk if it’s permanent but it def causes swelling which helps like .25 psl of course nothing crazy but every little bit helps
I dont believe Astrofillers for a second.

And no , I dont mean swelling, I mean jaw actually getting wider after 1 year bonesmashing etc.

I dont believe Astrofillers for a second.

And no , I dont mean swelling, I mean jaw actually getting wider after 1 year bonesmashing etc.
Nah it just swells works better on cheekbones and brow ridge than getting a wider jaw. Legit it’s a small improvement but it’s free so might as well do it

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
It does make a difference jfl, research bone remodelling, lol at thinking hgh, igf 1, k2, aromasin etc... wont make a difference
lol at thinking hgh & aromasin are supplements. idk about them but vitamin k2 certainly is cope, by the same logic eating broccoli will prevent cancer, just because a compound is used in a particular tissue to maintain adequate functionality doesn't mean taking more from it will result in dramatic changes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 2729 and hairyballscel
lol at thinking hgh & aromasin are supplements. idk about them but vitamin k2 certainly is cope, by the same logic eating broccoli will prevent cancer, just because a compound is used in a particular tissue to maintain adequate functionality doesn't mean taking more from it will result in dramatic changes.
its clear you dont have a clue what you're talking about

I'm pretty sure AstroSky got fillers. It's probably a cause of his hair loss at only 24 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
It's legit somewhat tbh I bonesmash my zygos before going out anywhere when i have to look best. It really gives you angularity and really improves your 3/4 it especially works if your cheekbones are already somewhat wide and higher up

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rolloftape, anti caking agents, wateriswet and 1 other person