Bonesmashing under eye for diy orbital rim implants??

Kill_Jew

Kill_Jew

15,000 karma
My under eye is so hollow you can see it from my portrait. Can't afford orbital implants and probably won't ever be able to. Look good or die trying? Anyway anyone found success by bone smashing their orbitals?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gaia262
Just get a job at your local Walmart/McDonald’s and save money for a few months. I believe in bonesmashing, but you will look utterly retarded if your orbitals don’t grow symmetrically.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
I believe in bonesmashing, but

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Soychadcell, Alexanderr, Autist and 3 others
bonesmashing as a concept is legit. but it can cause asymmetry and is really risky to do it, thats why i stopped doing it

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I bonesmash end my nonexistent brow ridge and it grew pretty quick and I didn’t even use supps, so as long as you’re even while doing it you’ll be successful

bonesmashing as a concept is legit. but it can cause asymmetry and is really risky to do it, thats why i stopped doing it
I already have under eye asymmetry which becomes extremely prominent with lens distortion so I don't care if I cause asymmetry. I'm more interested in knowing how to bonesmash the orbitals properly. What angles to use and what i should hit it with.

please, stop damaging yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, samm735, Rimcel and 3 others
Jfl tell me how the concept of bonesmashing can’t work

No, I won't do that. You can go ahead and prove me wrong, I'll just think about you repetitively hitting your head for a few months at a time. Maybe bring this bonesmashing idea up with your family physician and see what they think about it. JFL if you wake up next to a girl & she watches you pound your face with an object for 30 minutes, she'll think you're totally sane and definitely not falling for broscience

• JFL
Reactions: Guest
It's very legit , just hit theses orbitales very hard

ropemaxing has better results

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel, G O D, Pex1992 and 1 other person
Hardcore looksmaxing tbh

I’m too pussy to try it

It just works.

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and Autist
yes you are
No I’m just not retarded like you who punch himself like an idiot and hope to get bigger bones

JFL at you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Pex1992
I just did it one time by going on lookism.net and knowing about this bone smashing thing i tried it one time thinkng may be its true at my zygos ...my two sides of zygos got swollen and i laughed my ass for 5 minutes and never did it again

I just did it one time by going on lookism.net and knowing about this bone smashing thing i tried it one time thinkng may be its true at my zygos ...my two sides of zygos got swollen and i laughed my ass for 5 minutes and never did it again
It’s stupid man

If you really want to change your zygos than just do surgery or fillers

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
It’s stupid man

If you really want to change your zygos than just do surgery or fillers
I know its stupid thats y i said i laughed for about 5 minutes thinking what i just did ..my brother told me why my two sides are swollen ..how could i say him that i hitted them with my fist for 5 minutes like an autist hahahah

• JFL
Reactions: mido the slayer
I know its stupid thats y i said i laughed for about 5 minutes thinking what i just did ..my brother told me why my two sides are swollen ..how could i say him that i hitted them with my fist for 5 minutes like an autist hahahah
Look at the zygos in my avatar
Did he smash his bones? No

It’s all genetic bro environment may play 5-10% of your looks

But 90-95% is genetic
That’s why surgeries and losing bodyfat is the only way

• +1
Look at the zygos in my avatar
Did he smash his bones? No

It’s all genetic bro environment may play 5-10% of your looks

But 90-95% is genetic
That’s why surgeries and losing bodyfat is the only way
I know alan delon has godly zygos but its all mostly genetics and to some extent environment even surgery cant help u that and may help u to some extent but u.cant change from 3 psl to 6 psl by surgery ...and sometiemes it may fuck up ur harmony

I know alan delon has godly zygos but its all mostly genetics and to some extent environment even surgery cant help u that and may help u to some extent but u.cant change from 3 psl to 6 psl by surgery ...and sometiemes it may fuck up ur harmony
Yes mate

• +1
just imagine being alan delon brad pitt hrithik leonardo or sean chico etc and seeing ur beautiful face every morning in the mirror after getting up ..

just imagine being alan delon brad pitt hrithik leonardo or sean chico etc and seeing ur beautiful face every morning in the mirror after getting up ..
I don’t want to be really that top tier
If I look like these guys for instance I will be so happy

But its psl 6-7 even as per psl terms no one is above 8
Gandy and Sean opry are 8 PSL
Delon is 7.5

These types of guys that when women see them they will make their pussies wet in less than 7 seconds

No, I won't do that. You can go ahead and prove me wrong, I'll just think about you repetitively hitting your head for a few months at a time. Maybe bring this bonesmashing idea up with your family physician and see what they think about it. JFL if you wake up next to a girl & she watches you pound your face with an object for 30 minutes, she'll think you're totally sane and definitely not falling for broscience
hotdog iq

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew
didn't read a word before scrolling down

Jfl tell me how the concept of bonesmashing can’t work
People don't believe in the concept of bonesmashing because the scale (constantly and causing microdamage) and time (only during adolescence) at which you do it results in little to no results whatsoever. So, these results that are posted on PSL forums are lackluster and hard to prove. Additionally, very little scientific research is posted as proof.

Here is a summary
Scientific source

OP, how old are you? If you are over 25, I doubt you will get any results. Ideally, you should start getting punched in the face at 12.

• +1
Reactions: Guest
People don't believe in the concept of bonesmashing because the scale (constantly and causing microdamage) and time (only during adolescence) at which you do it results in little to no results whatsoever. So, these results that are posted on PSL forums are lackluster and hard to prove. Additionally, very little scientific research is posted as proof.

Here is a summary
Scientific source

OP, how old are you? If you are over 25, I doubt you will get any results. Ideally, you should start getting punched in the face at 12.
I'm 19
Can wristcels also benefit from this?

I'm 19
Can wristcels also benefit from this?
If they are young enough, using wrists should result in microdamage in bones which will result in bigger and stronger wrists.
although even in adults bone remodeling will make the wrists stronger. I'm not sure if they will become larger.

pigroll-com-remember-kids-its-down-the-road-not-across-the-5994172.png

Bonesmashing works. If you get kicked by a fucking horse, your shitty little fists will only make bruises

• Woah
Reactions: The Dude Abides
My under eye is so hollow you can see it from my portrait. Can't afford orbital implants and probably won't ever be able to. Look good or die trying? Anyway anyone found success by bone smashing their orbitals?
High iq thread.

I doubt it will actually affect ur orbital rims enough. Also, not sure if actually hitting bones will make them larger. It could be that you need to put a weight on the bone for a sustained period. I'm not a scientist.

You can try, but you’ll most likely end up with a face looking worse than your current one.

Bonesmashing is legit, it just works.

i tried bonesmashing my orbitals and it hurt really badly plus it bruised everytime. maybe bonesmash your chin and zygos but dont go smashing your orbitals

Bonesmashing is just a jew plan to make retards even more retarded by concussing themselves.

Its not broscience i have a goose egg on my head from hitting my head in 6th grade now I’m in 11th grade and it’s still there
And I have a dorsal hump from when a faggot dropped their water bottle on my nose

bonesmash guide soon

hol up srent orbital rims on the side of the eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back