Bonesmashing Zygos (Serious)

JeremyMeeks

JeremyMeeks

Bronze
Before all the "this is autistic" comments and retardcell and whatever other bs you guys come up with, I just want to know if anyone has got legit legit results from bonesmashing zygos with D3, K2 and Calcium supplements of course.

Definitely think it has potential with gains beyond temporary swelling but just wanted anyone's anecdotal experiences.

P.S. I would, much like everyone on this fucking site, have a much more prominent zygos over a few hundred brain cells before those comments as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: evanpasha95 and BeestungLipsTheory
It works because it swells your cheekbones LOL

• +1
Reactions: noped
it's temporary swelling, but works

It works because it swells your cheekbones LOL

Yeah that's what I think as well but I did it for 2/3 weeks and stopped for 2 1/2 weeks to let the swelling subside and I would be lying if I said that my zygos are definitely more prominent.

Sorry I don't have pics and I know this is enough to call me out on my bs but I was defo against this theory as well but I guess it does make sense - I used to do knuckle push ups on concrete when I was young and punch walls because I though I was fucking bruce lee and even till now my knuckles are more prominent than others.

I don't know; taking your bias away from how stupid the theory sounds at first (punching your face like a retard), do you not think, genuinely, that there might be some effect to it.

• +1
Reactions: 8trunks
The swelling works and looks really good but everything else is cope.

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Yeah that's what I think as well but I did it for 2/3 weeks and stopped for 2 1/2 weeks to let the swelling subside and I would be lying if I said that my zygos are definitely more prominent.

Sorry I don't have pics and I know this is enough to call me out on my bs but I was defo against this theory as well but I guess it does make sense - I used to do knuckle push ups on concrete when I was young and punch walls because I though I was fucking bruce lee and even till now my knuckles are more prominent than others.

I don't know; taking your bias away from how stupid the theory sounds at first (punching your face like a retard), do you not think, genuinely, that there might be some effect to it.
The theory is that bone smashing enough will lead to scar tissue accumulation and then when it heals will convert to bone or something idk.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Talking from experience? Did you think you got any permanent gain post-swelling
Yeh I do it every morning makes my zygos prominent like ramirez tier mine are wide already just flat. I haven't really noticed anything permanent but I've only been doing it like a week the swelling goes down in like 13 hours for me I'd say but I dont don't to hard

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
The theory is that bone smashing enough will lead to scar tissue accumulation and then when it heals will convert to bone or something idk.

Yeah, that's what I read as well.

4513.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8trunks and JeremyMeeks
Yeh I do it every morning makes my zygos prominent like ramirez tier mine are wide already just flat. I haven't really noticed anything permanent but I've only been doing it like a week the swelling goes down in like 13 hours for me I'd say but I dont don't to hard

Mate, I am the fucking same - have wide cheekbones but no projection.
Yeah man, idk after stopping for 2 weeks my zygos is defo more prominent (esp my left zygos which I previously have no projection).
I think I am going to get back into it this week. How did you do it btw? I used the round rubber end of a long screwdriver (about 25cm) so there I don't have to hit that hard to get good force and did it for 10 mins daily but the swelling started to become cumulative and I ended up swelling much easier and the swelling started to last longer so I think when I start again I will just do it hard for 5 mins daily.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
Yeah man, idk after stopping for 2 weeks my zygos is defo more prominent (esp my left zygos which I previously have no projection).
I think I am going to get back into it this week. How did you do it btw? I used the round rubber end of a long screwdriver (about 25cm) so there I don't have to hit that hard to get good force and did it for 10 mins daily but the swelling started to become cumulative and I ended up swelling much easier and the swelling started to last longer so I think when I start again I will just do it hard for 5 mins daily.
I use a 10 lb plate mainly because I barely have to use any force and it has good surface area to get even swelling. I do 100 to 150 hits per side

I use a 10 lb plate mainly because I barely have to use any force and it has good surface area to get even swelling. I do 100 to 150 hits per side

Yeah man, I am defo getting back into it - permanent gains are there.
Supplement K2, D3 and calcium - I'm pretty sure you know that already though

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
@Nosecel you know what to say

Screenshot 2020 02 18 08 21 25 021 comandroidbrowser

You mean this thing? If yes, you smash zygos with soft part?

I'm leaving my home rn to buy that babe.

When you said "@Nosecel you know what to say" - is this because he supports bonesmashing or thinks its fucking retarded

When you said "@Nosecel you know what to say" - is this because he supports bonesmashing or thinks its fucking retarded
In his opinion everything is cope, just be born Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Before all the "this is autistic" comments and retardcell and whatever other bs you guys come up with, I just want to know if anyone has got legit legit results from bonesmashing zygos with D3, K2 and Calcium supplements of course.

Definitely think it has potential with gains beyond temporary swelling but just wanted anyone's anecdotal experiences.

P.S. I would, much like everyone on this fucking site, have a much more prominent zygos over a few hundred brain cells before those comments as well
Bonesmashing is seriously legit, regardless of the fact that it autistic.

I'm currently bonesmashing my cheekbones. I just started around a month ago. I do it on alternate days. I've been using natural sources of calcium, but nothing too serious like, using supplements.
I might hop on supplements, but rn i don't feel the need too.

My cheekbones are wide and high set but they lack projection.

The risk of asymmetry only becomes a factor, when you aren't smashing each zygo in equal numbers and equal force. If you're doing 500 bonesmashes on your left zygo. Do 500 on your right without fail!

And make sure you hit both zygos with the same force. I would suggest using something with a greater surface area to reduce the risk of hitting your eye and other possible injuries.

My brother got hurt last year on his nose (just below his nasion), and it resulted in a nasodorsal hump, which hasn't even shrinkedfaded away since the past 6 months. There was some severe bone deposition on his nose and it has left his nose slightly hooked now. But that one hit was probably near fatal.

I have got some pretty minor results (at the same bf%). I gained 1.5 to 2 mm of bone mass, resulting in forward protrusion. I measured this, unfortunately I don't have before pics. However I can PM, them If you like OP.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, diggbicc, Usum and 1 other person
Bonesmashing is seriously legit, regardless of the fact that it autistic.

I'm currently bonesmashing my cheekbones. I just started around a month ago. I do it on alternate days. I've been using natural sources of calcium, but nothing too serious like, using supplements.
I might hop on supplements, but rn i don't feel the need too.

My cheekbones are wide and high set but they lack projection.

The risk of asymmetry only becomes a factor, when you aren't smashing each zygo in equal numbers and equal force. If you're doing 500 bonesmashes on your left zygo. Do 500 on your right without fail!

And make sure you hit both zygos with the same force. I would suggest using something with a greater surface area to reduce the risk of hitting your eye and other possible injuries.

My brother got hurt last year on his nose (just below his nasion), and it resulted in a nasodorsal hump, which hasn't even shrinkedfaded away since the past 6 months. There was some severe bone deposition on his nose and it has left his nose slightly hooked now. But that one hit was probably near fatal.

I have got some pretty minor results (at the same bf%). I gained 1.5 to 2 mm of bone mass, resulting in forward protrusion. I measured this, unfortunately I don't have before pics. However I can PM, them If you like OP.

Yes please pm

What if in reality you just created new soft tissue instead of bone?

It is swelling not bone, so it doesn't work.
Why not use a shockwave therapy device for zygos?

Wouldn't that be more accurate, scientific and measurable?

Last edited:
It is swelling not bone, so it doesn't work.
Why not use a shockwave therapy device for zygos?

Wouldn't that be more accurate, scientific and measurable?

explain please

explain please

Watch a few videos sto understand how device works.

It delivers physical shock (not electric) to surface.

You can buy it for 300$ of China.

It supposedly helps with ED and other ailments.

Thing is though - it has fixated pulsing interval and strength, so way more accurate than beating your face with a fist. And you can automatically apply the shock 500 times to each cheekbone. Might not be good for brain though.

Watch a few videos sto understand how device works.

It delivers physical shock (not electric) to surface.

You can buy it for 300$ of China.

It supposedly helps with ED and other ailments.

Thing is though - it has fixated pulsing interval and strength, so way more accurate than beating your face with a fist. And you can automatically apply the shock 500 times to each cheekbone. Might not be good for brain though.

Do you use it? What about those vibrating hand-held devices which are very similar to this?

Do you use it? What about those vibrating hand-held devices which are very similar to this?
I just got the device, have not tried yet. It's just a theory of mine.

I'm bone smashing my chin, taking k2. Will report back if it works. If it does work I'll move to smashing ramus, then cheekbones, then orbitals for under eye support

I'm bone smashing my chin, taking k2. Will report back if it works. If it does work I'll move to smashing ramus, then cheekbones, then orbitals for under eye support

ramus won't work - has to be on bone - too much muscle there. Tip of chin will work as well as zygos and orbitals

ramus won't work - has to be on bone - too much muscle there. Tip of chin will work as well as zygos and orbitals
I'm not trying to widen the ramus but lengthen it by hitting at the bottom.

K2 is a meme

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob
I've wide and high set zygos but lack forward protrusion, I'll work on that. Having really broad zygos and a narrow and short lower third is fuckin me up I'll try to make up by getting some length on the ramus.

What's the effective tool for bonemashing ?
Hammer or something else ?

You guys are doing this for 2 weeks to a month expecting to see changes? JFL it’ll take several months to years to see noticeable results.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Toth's thot
If you do it you need a force that’s super hard it happened to me when someone dropped a water bottle on my nose

• JFL
Reactions: JeremyMeeks
What's the effective tool for bonemashing ?
Hammer or something else ?

read post replies
You guys are doing this for 2 weeks to a month expecting to see changes? JFL it’ll take several months to years to see noticeable results.

u seen good results my man?

Last edited:
I believe it worked well for my brow ridge but not as well as I had hoped on my chin, mandible and gonion
I believe it worked well for my brow ridge but not as well as I had hoped on my chin, mandible and gonion
I've been bonesmashing for 9 months now at this point

• +1

I've been bonesmashing for 9 months now at this point
Pm before after? Btw my ridge grew considerably 19 to 20 so it could be that too

bruh just stop... get mse before you go asymetric

• JFL

Look up "bone spurs."

You are all retarded.