Bonesmashing

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Ive been promoting bonesmashing long before astrojew but I dont believe you can actually build bone this way

However this doesnt change the fact that after smashing my cheekbones softly for 20m they look like a chads, same with other parts of the body

And no, you wont get any brain damage from this. In order for that to happen youd have to smash hard enough for your brain to smash against the inner skull, which only happens if you have downs

TL;DR: Smash softly for temporary good bones, but you probably wont grow bones

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss, SikKunt, Demonstrator and 1 other person
96626375-photo-of-fruits-and-vegetables-with-funny-eyes-in-a-metal-bowl.jpg

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Stingray and SikKunt
suicidefuel for me, im planning on megadosing k2 and smashing my bones to the netherworld

suicidefuel for me, im planning on megadosing k2 and smashing my bones to the netherworld
20m shpuld be enough

maybe you will grow bones, who knows. nobody studied this believe it or not JFL

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
20m shpuld be enough

maybe you will grow bones, who knows. nobody studied this believe it or not JFL
ill do 40mg a day :feelsautistic: need money income first though
apparantly it widens skull with k2 by itself so should see something anyway without smashing but idk bro lets see

ill do 40mg a day :feelsautistic: need money income first though
apparantly it widens skull with k2 by itself so should see something anyway without smashing but idk bro lets see
ya know vitamin k coagulates the blood

didnt look too much into it but too much could perhaps cause blood clots

ya know vitamin k coagulates the blood

didnt look too much into it but too much could perhaps cause blood clots
clots me im too lowinhib for clots

you just need to bonesmash your tongue then mewing actually works

- HEAD OF DOCTORS OUT! -
smokebonb

I actually thought you were high IQ, I guess I was wrong. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
what did you hit it with? and how do you hit it equally to stop asymmetry

I actually thought you were high IQ, I guess I was wrong. :lul:
oooooh look at me i dont hit myself im so refined and smart lmao hitting urself is stupid why are u hitting yourself what are u dumb

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
oooooh look at me i dont hit myself im so refined and smart lmao hitting urself is stupid why are u hitting yourself what are u dumb
postmaxxes me
define hard.
hard enough it gets instantly red or you feel your brain shaking in your head aka concussion

just do it softly, so it hurts a bit but not too much

postmaxxes me

hard enough it gets instantly red or you feel your brain shaking in your head aka concussion
yeaaa i'm not doing this lol

hits me
Bonesmashing will only make you look more retarded than you already do and it looks unnatural.
Take AstroJew as an example:

It looks nothing like the natural thing. JFL at you hitting your face for “temporary good bones” while making your face look more assymetrical.

And no, you wont get any brain damage from this. In order for that to happen youd have to smash hard enough for your brain to smash against the inner skull, which only happens if you have downs

I lol'd preety hard @ this ngl

hits me

Bonesmashing will only make you look more retarded than you already do and it looks unnatural.
Take AstroJew as an example:
View attachment 56201

It looks nothing like the natural thing. JFL at you hitting your face for “temporary good bones” while making your face look more assymetrical.
A perfect illustration of downward vs forward growth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back