Booked an ortho appointment. How do I explain that I have a narrow palate without seeming like a PSL autist?

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
If he asks me: "What's wrong with you?", what do I respond with?

I'm thinking of saying "I gag everytime I brush my teeth, my mouth feels extremely narrow", but it feels like something a PSL autist would say. I want to seem normal and NT tbh so that the doctor doesn't cage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, thecel and SkinjobCatastrophe
Nah bro, its a profesional i legit entered the doctor office saying can you do a high cut lefort 1 with bsso and genioplasty and he said yes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, entropy137, datboijj and 15 others
He then added, we can add a rhino possibly post OP

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xefo, thecel, Deleted member 12218 and 3 others
Nah bro, its a profesional i legit entered the doctor office saying can you do a high cut lefort 1 with bsso and genioplasty and he said yes
what the fuck I need this sort of treatment brooooo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
mirin ortho who's also specialized in plastic surgery

Whats your es ratio if its near 0.46 (correct me if im wrong) getting mse Is a huge mistake. Also ye my orto told me I needed jaw surgery they work with the plastic surgeons hand in hand bcause you néed braces in double jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
I'd probably start with the functional problems and then see how he reacts, then propose MSE and if hes a cuck just leave

• +1
Just say you have narrow palate, even my mom told me I had narrow palate so its not that aspie

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, CommonFag and Deleted member 9699
Whats your es ratio if its near 0.46 (correct me if im wrong) getting mse Is a huge mistake. Also ye my orto told me I needed jaw surgery they work with the plastic surgeons hand in hand bcause you néed braces in double jaw.
i have .45 esr but my palate is REALLY narrow
i just want a few mms expansion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
It only minimally effects es-ratio if you expand 6-7mm(with more I dont know tho), MSE is definitely worth it, mostly for better nasal breathing and wider palate

• +1
It only minimally effects es-ratio if you expand 6-7mm(with more I dont know tho), MSE is definitely worth it, mostly for better nasal breathing and wider palate
Do you also mew now that you've got a wider palate bro?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
nothing wrong with saying have a narrow palate

• +1
Do you also mew now that you've got a wider palate bro?
I actually don't bro, at least not purposely, in my case counterproductive since I have slight sfs

• +1
I actually don't bro, at least not purposely, in my case counterproductive since I have slight sfs
has mse done anything for you aesthetically? and how narrow was your palate
also was it painful to install
sorry if its too many questions

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend

I'm thinking of saying "I gag everytime I brush my teeth, my mouth feels extremely narrow", but it feels like something a PSL autist would say. I want to seem normal and NT tbh so that the doctor doesn't cage.
Dude, don't worry about stuff like that. Saying your mouth feels extremely narrow is fine. Normal. I guarantee he's never heard of PSL or looksmaxxing in his life.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 9699
Fuck not seeming like a psl autist this is your life and looks we’re talking about. Tell that fucker exactly what’s wrong and what you wish to accomplish. No way I could pussy foot around my ascension.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 6272 and Deleted member 9699
Tell him you proposed to your gf but she said no and told you its because palate too narrow, so now you have ptsd and want it widened

• JFL
I think youd be fine to say you feel your palate is too narrow. Dentists do cosmetic work on peoples teeth all the time, ortho doctors do even more cosmetic type stuff. Just say you feel you have a narrow palate and you heard that MSE might be a good surgery. In my experience, dentists, ortho, dermatologists, all are usually fine if you say you want something done just for cosmetic reasons

• +1
has mse done anything for you aesthetically? and how narrow was your palate
also was it painful to install
sorry if its too many questions
Hard for me to tell, I've been doing way too much in the last 2 months along with MSE, what I noticed(and what is expected, just look at this one gif on what MSE basically does) is that the right side of my face, which was narrower before, is now about the same width as the left, so it expanded more on the right (including nasal base, mouth width, cheekbones, not IPD sadly, which I hoped for the most) and we're talking about minimal changes tbh. My palate was about 35mm before, so not really narrow but not good either and now like 6-7mm more, I guess you know that you need a plan for expanding the mandible afterwards if your bite is fine to begin with, I also combine/d it with wearing a Facemask, and got some small forward and downward growth so that my smile is not as much fucked up and my mandible not as far back and up as before, it really depends on what you need tbh but worth a try in most cases I'd say, installation is only slightly painful and it will hurt a bit in the first days but you get used to it fast like with everything

Last edited:
  • +1
Fuck not seeming like a psl autist this is your life and looks we’re talking about. Tell that fucker exactly what’s wrong and what you wish to accomplish. No way I could pussy foot around my ascension.
Usually it's a huge red flag for doctors to be a knowledgeable PSL autist, dead serious JFL. It usually is a telltale sign of BDD and will make them reject servicing you.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Usually it's a huge red flag for doctors to be a knowledgeable PSL autist, dead serious JFL. It usually is a telltale sign of BDD and will make them reject servicing you.
Yeah he’ll probably just think there’s something wrong with you. Not to mention, you don’t need to tell your ortho that you have a narrow palate, he’s a fucking orthodontist, he’ll notice. Expanding the palate is the part of the treatment unless you somehow managed to pick the worst doctor in town

• +1
Atleast you wont say mewing :lul:

• JFL
Just say i want a wider smile lol you wont serve him he will serve you for money

You will have to appear like a psl autist unfortunately. Dentists only like dealing with normies cause they can bullshit them , once you utter the word palate he will begin sweating

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back