Born as a 4 PSL kid in a rich family or born ad a 7 PSL chad

What would you choose?

• Chad 7 PSL

Votes: 174 92.6%
  • Rich family 4 PSL

Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters
Anyone not answering PSL7 isn't blackpilled.
Looks>everything.
Looks get you quality pussy, looks make you happy.
Money is nothing more than a cope.

If you want to be Jeff Bezos instead of your local college/high school #1 Chad then you don't understand anything about life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 3043
Anyone not answering PSL7 isn't blackpilled.
Looks>everything.
Looks get you quality pussy, looks make you happy.
Money is nothing more than a cope.

If you want to be Jeff Bezos instead of your local college/high school #1 Chad then you don't understand anything about life.
even the local chad isn't psl 7 . this is opry, erisken and shit tier. totally unmoggable irl
if it was psl 6 i would took the money ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
even the local chad isn't psl 7 . this is opry, erisken and shit tier. totally unmoggable irl
if it was psl 6 i would took the money ngl
7 psl is fking rare, like 0.01%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
The best things in life don't cost much money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MiroslavBulldosex
Can't buy good teenage memories

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 275
There’s no going from 4 PSL to 7 PSL but you can still always become rich.

Last edited:
  • +1
There’s no going from 4 PSL to 7 PSL but you can still always become rich.
Maybe if your some fat fuck with insane bones you never know

• +1
Whoever says rich 4PSL needs to be banned cause they're not blackpilled at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Twilight Hour and OBE
I think you guys overrating how much chad fucks. Spoke to a chad the other day (his words, not mine). He also wouldn't send me a pic (so couldn't confirm), so take this with a grain of salt. But even he told me that tinder is pretty useless. Even for chads it's still 50-100+ matches per 1 lay. And those you lay are the bad looking ones out of those 50-100 matches. Tinder just tends to go nowhere and is a massive waste of time.

He says when he walks around and approaches women like some random trp moron he gets rejected all the time. Good looking guys gets rejected by girls all the time. Being chad doesn't mean you're a god. Maybe you're a god to average women and below, but it's still gonna be hard to score the really good looking ones.

If you have money on the other hand. You just surgerymax first of all, and you also use the money to make even more. After that you just live with an in-house thai hooker who's a 10/10. Even chad struggles to get that without paying. Then you just have her on a payroll the entire time. If you're even richer, you can literally have 10 girls on a payroll 24/7/365. Doesn't get much better than that. You can also vacation, travel and experience anything this world has to offer when it comes to locations, nature, etc.

Obviously you'll never experience a girl truly wanting you, getting wet over you and obsessing over you, which chad will. So that's the main tradeoff here. But I'd still go with the money I think.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 4123
Or just be Arvid,
Born with 8 psl and extremely rich

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4123
pick 7 PSL because that will be your base PSL, then softmaxx to 8 PSL pitt tier god
This question was stupid imo. Either i’m losing my Fortune or my looks. Everyone can’t be Arvid i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
7 psl is near meeks territory, even if you went to jail you would be scouted by a modelling agency. jfl @ picking money over 7psl

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PersianKingdom
PSL 7 chad because i'd make a tiktok and become a millionaire

• +1
Being born a Chad means life is on easy mode.. You'll naturally progress through the career ladder and get well paid with a bit of effort and focus. You could take the easy route and become a model or gain a social media following.

You can't put a monetary value on being genuinely desired by females.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4123 and MiroslavBulldosex
PSL 7 any day. I dont think people voting PSL 4 + Rich understand how rare PSL 7 is. Your life is on tutorial mode, you can become a model, do some fitness shit or divorce rape a rich woman. Just don't be stupid and you will make money. Because your so hot you can do autistic shit on sites like tiktok etc and get constant validation and money. You also get the privellige of being a relatively blue pilled chad. This must be the optimal way to live life.

PSL 4 + Rich is basically asking to be betabux.

• +1
Without second thoughts I'd choose to be PSL7 which is basically Amnesia level of looks.

• +1