:sick::sick::sick::sick:

I hate whores.

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
What does she charge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Deleted member 1464
The girl in the second version looks like my gf, except mine has black hair, thinner brows, green eyes and an Angelina Jolie jawline.

*picture* don't know why the hell I said version, lol.
What do you look like?

I would kill a child to fuck these women
People tell me I look like I could star in a remake of Red Dawn.
But then again, those are normies telling me that. . . . .

Last edited:
I'd pump lucy do hard she wouldn't be able to walk straight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3702
all you need is money to fuck whores like this

if you're just average but spend on bottles every week and fancy clothes you can fuck her

if you're just average but spend on bottles every week and fancy clothes you can fuck her
Won't feel the same when she genuinely desires you physically it ain't about sex only it's about validation

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2745 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Won't feel the same when she genuinely desires you physically it ain't about sex only it's about validation

she can desire you physically if you're average looking with status and money

she can desire you physically if you're average looking with status and money
Cope you need to be visually striking and top 5% to have your cha'ce with a stacy

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy

Girls like this don't just fuck any guy with money u dumb mong.

You need to have FACE first

Girls like this don't just fuck any guy with money u dumb mong.

You need to have FACE first
what don't u understand in average face you faggot ugly incel ?

you're spitting out random shit from your room, I've been going out for years with guys with money who are average looking but fuck a ton and some are in LTRs

what don't u understand in average face you faggot ugly incel ?

you're spitting out random shit from your room, I've been going out for years with guys with money who are average looking but fuck a ton and some are in LTRs

How old are you? I bet I have more money and work with people with far higher income than you can imagine. You dont know who the fuck youre talking to.

How old are you? I bet I have more money and work with people with far higher income than you can imagine. You dont know who the fuck youre talking to.

I'm 25 and I make 20k/month you fucking loser

I'm 25 and I make 20k/month you fucking loser

Of course you do mate. LMAO. You not only lie but you can't even make it realistic. Low IQ move.

Of course you do mate. LMAO. You not only lie but you can't even make it realistic. Low IQ move.
keep crying for me

I don't know why I'm arguying with you, i don't bother talking to ugly people irl

keep crying for me

I don't know why I'm arguying with you, i don't bother talking to ugly people irl

Unless you're an investment banker you're not clearing 20k after tax every month at age 25. If you are an investment banker then fair enough - I'd believe you. Are we talking USD or GBP? Because either is extremely unrealistic.

If you're pumping them both freely what are you complaining about?
I cannot get a girl who looks like this and it kills me inside.

Yes, they do. As long as they’re average looking

don't bother replying to these retards that never go out and just repeat blackpill stuff they read online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
below my standards

Ironically I have a more active social life and dating life than 90% of members here and yet apparently I 'never go out'. JLOL. 175 tinder dates in the last 3 years and apparently I know nothing. Good one.

0UbkH2M 1

Just put a shotgun to my head and pull the fucking trigger. I am done.

Ironically I have a more active social life and dating life than 90% of members here and yet apparently I 'never go out'. JLOL. 175 tinder dates in the last 3 years and apparently I know nothing. Good one.

if you go out you'd know that guys who buy vip tables have plenty of stacies with them bcs of status and money.

if you're average looking it's more than enough. you barely see any chad in most nightclubs

if you go out you'd know that guys who buy vip tables have plenty of stacies with them bcs of status and money.

if you're average looking it's more than enough. you barely see any chad in most nightclubs
When u say status yes I agree with you. But saying it's purely money is absurd. Every oldcel with a spare £100k would be slaying prime girls like crazy and they are not....

Legit. This summer I was in VIP 4 nights week jfl most I’ve ever went out in my life by far...this is one of the subjects I can truly touch upon and know my shit about...

At EVERY table..there are cock hungry sluts like this that are looking to go to after party suites and bang the guys who are buying the $2,000 magnums lol

Legit. This summer I was in VIP 4 nights week jfl most I’ve ever went out in my life by far...this is one of the subjects I can truly touch upon and know my shit about...

At EVERY table..there are cock hungry sluts like this that are looking to go to after party suites and bang the guys who are buying the $2,000 magnums lol

yh I've been going out with guys like this for 2 years and they were banging top russian stacies who wanted to go out clubbing with them every week

yh I've been going out with guys like this for 2 years and they were banging top russian stacies who wanted to go out clubbing with them every week
Yup. It only takes one time getting mogged by a 45 year old with money around 20 something year old girls when you looksmog him to know that the theory is real af.

"No Nut November Killer"