BOTOX FOR HAIRLOSS

Deleted member 6273

Deleted member 6273

Brb detoxing, can't respond to DMs for now.

This statement basically explains the theory behind it.

Conceptually, Botox “loosens” the scalp, reducing pressure on the perforating vasculature, thereby increasing blood flow and oxygen concentration. The enzymatic conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone is oxygen dependent. In low-oxygen environments, the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone is favored; whereas in high-oxygen environments, more testosterone is converted to estradiol.4 Blood flow may therefore be a primary determinant in follicular health. Strategically placed Botox injections appear able to indirectly modify this variable, resulting in reduced hair loss and new hair growth in some men with androgenetic alopecia.

Also the treatment was very effective with nearly no side effects in most patients.

Does this seem legit? Has anyone tried to do this?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Looks234, Lmao and 9 others
Just makes yourself a guinea pig of an experimental treatment - theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BigBoy and eyearea
Just makes yourself a guinea pig of an experimental treatment - theory.

It's already been tested, check the study. Most people got between fair and excellent results with few getting poor results. Also there were no side effects noted. It also seems safer than taking fin and RU58841. The theory behind it is also pretty sound.

The only problem is the studies had few participants other than that it seems like a new groundbreaking idea.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Schizoidcel
It's already been tested, check the study. Most people got between fair and excellent results with few getting poor results. Also there were no side effects noted. It also seems safer than taking fin and RU58841. The theory behind it is also pretty sound.

The only problem is the studies had few participants other than that it seems like a new groundbreaking idea.
'safer than taking fin'
Fin is already 100% safe to take with minimal to no side effects for almost every user.

I am more interested in longer term results and larger studies before I would ever consider to replace fin with this.

• +1
Reactions: chasing aesthetics
WTF this might actually be legit. Literally any study, journal, anecdote I've seen reports positive results (regrowth) or at least reduction of hair loss.

Another one,

'safer than taking fin'
Fin is already 100% safe to take with minimal to no side effects for almost every user.

I am more interested in longer term results and larger studies before I would ever consider to replace fin with this.

So far from what I've seen it's potentially much safer than fin. It's non-hormonal so any possible side effects that might occur with fin, dut or ru58841 are negated. Plus people are already injecting botox into their bodies, so we know what to expect

Theories have to start somewhere, I think Pharma is preventing further research into this. Literarily almost all the studies I've seen show positive results for most. Some people completely reverse their hairloss, I'm talking norwood IV to like norwood II.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Matheus, Deleted member 5349 and 5 others
'safer than taking fin'

fin KILLS YOUR DHT, one the MOST IMPORTANT hormones for males, it slauthered my erections made my sperm liquid and made my nipples puffy GTFO with this fin is safe crap, maybe topical fin but if you remove 99% of you dht as a male ITS OVER FOR YOU just become a tranny already

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Matheus, Chadelite and 2 others
Can I get such a treatmen in germoney?

You guys are like 2-3 years behind others who have already tried it.

Can I get such a treatmen in germoney?

Not sure tbh, it's a new practice only a few dermatologists do it but they all vouch for it.

You guys are like 2-3 years behind others who have already tried it.

Yeah I've already seen the forum discussions and studies on it. I'm wondering why it isn't mainstream since the results are so good and the side effects are minimal.

Yeah I've already seen the forum discussions and studies on it. I'm wondering why it isn't mainstream since the results are so good and the side effects are minimal.
Maybe because the results arent that good and you need a skilled surgeon to do that? This might be an additional treatment on top of a stack of other poison, but doesn't solve the underlying issue (which we DONT know what it is).

Maybe because the results arent that good and you need a skilled surgeon to do that? This might be an additional treatment on top of a stack of other poison, but doesn't solve the underlying issue (which we DONT know what it is).

From what I've seen from the studies and general anecdotes, it's been very effective in a significant percentage of the test subjects and actually led to regrowth of hair as well as stopping the balding process.

Maybe there aren't enough skilled dermatologists but it doesn't seem that hard to do tbh. You're just injecting botox to specific areas in the scalp.

Also I think the underlying issue is caused by mechanical tension in the scalp. So it would make sense that atrophy of the muscles in that area will stop hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
Yeah, this is legit, based on the galea tension theory of the aponeurosis. It also ties in with craniofacial development. The more well developed your skull/face is, your scalp will be in a geometrically optimal equilibrium ensuring no excess tension and the subsequent loss of blood flow to hair follicles. In case of poor craniofacial development the strain on the scalp is significantly higher which causes a drop in bloodflow and delivery of nutrients. Injecting botox basically relaxes the muscle and eases tension leading to a higher bloodflow and regeneration of hair.

This is he same mechanism by which Finasteride just coincidentally happens to work. It is a tranny drug that no sane man should take, DHT is literally what differentiates a man from a woman, it makes your muscles harder, erections strong, etc. It is a dimorphism serum tbh. DHT is not something that specifically causes hairloss, but you do see hair growth when taking dht inhibitors, why?

Because of the first theory, remember what I said about DHT?
"DHT is literally what differentiates a man from a woman, it makes your muscles harder, erections strong, etc"
This is basically it, if you have a certain tension in your scalp and take fin, it basically nukes your dht and softens your muscles all over your body including the scalp, it is this looser scalp and the subsequent loss of tension accompanied by bloodflow that makes hair regrow. Not the wrong assumption that DHT.
Edit: Check this blog out, explains it nicely

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Schizoidcel and 2 others
5hdqi15.png

It's pretty much as good as finasteride (if not better) with no side effects. Of course access isn't going to be easy and cost might be an issue.

It's fricking retarded we're still using DHT inhibitors and hypertensive drugs to keep hair on our heads, we should have a cure already but of course no one cares about male problems.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6273 and BigBoy
Yeah, this is legit, based on the galea tension theory of the aponeurosis. It also ties in with craniofacial development. The more well developed your skull/face is, your scalp will be in a geometrically optimal equilibrium ensuring no excess tension and the subsequent loss of blood flow to hair follicles. In case of poor craniofacial development the strain on the scalp is significantly higher which causes a drop in bloodflow and delivery of nutrients. Injecting botox basically relaxes the muscle and eases tension leading to a higher bloodflow and regeneration of hair.

This is he same mechanism by which Finasteride just coincidentally happens to work. It is a tranny drug that no sane man should take, DHT is literally what differentiates a man from a woman, it makes your muscles harder, erections strong, etc. It is a dimorphism serum tbh. DHT is not something that specifically causes hairloss, but you do see hair growth when taking dht inhibitors, why?

Because of the first theory, remember what I said about DHT?
"DHT is literally what differentiates a man from a woman, it makes your muscles harder, erections strong, etc"
This is basically it, if you have a certain tension in your scalp and take fin, it basically nukes your dht and softens your muscles all over your body including the scalp, it is this looser scalp and the subsequent loss of tension accompanied by bloodflow that makes hair regrow. Not the wrong assumption that DHT.
Edit: Check this blog out, explains it nicely
do u recover after fin and does scalp massage provide the same effect.

5hdqi15.png

It's pretty much as good as finasteride (if not better) with no side effects. Of course access isn't going to be easy and cost might be an issue.

It's fricking retarded we're still using DHT inhibitors and hypertensive drugs to keep hair on our heads, we should have a cure already but of course no one cares about male problems.

Why would access and cost be an issue it's just injecting Botox in particular areas of the scalp.

Why would access and cost be an issue it's just injecting Botox in particular areas of the scalp.
Wouldn't you need multiple injections in different scalp areas and do it every few weeks or so for decent results?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
WHY NO ONE DOES IT FUCKKKK
Tenor 8

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134 and Deleted member 6273
@homo_faber
@Baldingman1998
@dohbeep

thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I NEED THIS
ITS LIKE SCALP MASSAGE 24/7

JUST FUCKING INJECT THIS SHIT INTO MY SCALP MUSCLES FOR FUCK SAKE REEEEE
200 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 6273 and Baldingman1998
Where can I do it? Botox doctor? Who specializes in this? Is it commercially available?
ITS NOT

FUCK

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
the main cause (or at least one of the main causes) of hair loss is tension in the galea aponeurotica, botox causes this tension to release, that's why it works.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 6273
the main cause (or at least one of the main causes) of hair loss is tension in the galea aponeurotica, botox causes this tension to release, that's why it works.
Yeah I realised that a while back, this is the most probable description of what happens;

"chronic scalp tension transmitted from the galea aponeurotica induces an inflammatory response in androgenic alopecia-prone tissues; (2) dihydrotestosterone increases in androgenic alopecia-prone tissues as part of this inflammatory response; and (3) dihydrotestosterone does not directly miniaturize hair follicles. Rather, dihydrotestosterone is a co-mediator of tissue dermal sheath thickening, perifollicular fibrosis, and calcification – three chronic, progressive conditions concomitant with androgenic alopecia progression. These conditions remodel androgenic alopecia-prone tissues – restricting follicle growth space, oxygen, and nutrient supply – leading to the slow, persistent hair follicle miniaturization characterized in androgenic alopecia."

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and AutisticBeaner
Yeah I realised that a while back, this is the most probable description of what happens;

"chronic scalp tension transmitted from the galea aponeurotica induces an inflammatory response in androgenic alopecia-prone tissues; (2) dihydrotestosterone increases in androgenic alopecia-prone tissues as part of this inflammatory response; and (3) dihydrotestosterone does not directly miniaturize hair follicles. Rather, dihydrotestosterone is a co-mediator of tissue dermal sheath thickening, perifollicular fibrosis, and calcification – three chronic, progressive conditions concomitant with androgenic alopecia progression. These conditions remodel androgenic alopecia-prone tissues – restricting follicle growth space, oxygen, and nutrient supply – leading to the slow, persistent hair follicle miniaturization characterized in androgenic alopecia."
yea that sounds right. these are the articles i learned it from, you should read them:

• +1
interesting thread, I've heard about this before. any chance to achieve this naturally without injecting? scalp massages have worked for some at least partially and are also supposed to loosen the galea. they are definitely worth doing but a bit weak treatment imo. anything else? also let's say you injected, can you keep microneedling after? why do some men have such tense scalps?

• +1
Hair is cope

• JFL
lol @ scalp massage

• JFL

i have balding genes from my dad. my neurocranium is quite wide but it seems my head from the side profile is horizontally short. my dermatologist found no androgenic alopecia on my frontal but they found it on the sides of my head, scalp biopsy tested. i think these scalp muscles are tensioned by skull shape. you might be onto something.

fin KILLS YOUR DHT, one the MOST IMPORTANT hormones for males, it slauthered my erections made my sperm liquid and made my nipples puffy GTFO with this fin is safe crap, maybe topical fin but if you remove 99% of you dht as a male ITS OVER FOR YOU just become a tranny already
Dht is needed in puberty. Does jack shit for you in adulthood.

i have balding genes from my dad. my neurocranium is quite wide but it seems my head from the side profile is horizontally short. my dermatologist found no androgenic alopecia on my frontal but they found it on the sides of my head, scalp biopsy tested. i think these scalp muscles are tensioned by skull shape. you might be onto something.
guys what if you hypertrophy your temporalis with chewing, it could possibly move the tension away from the galea