Botox is a cope, change my mind

omikes

omikes

Iron
If all it does is makes it so you don't use your forehead/whatever muscles, a much cheaper alternative is to just not use those muscles. Just don't use them. I've already started myself. Please don't electively have poison injected into your face. Use self control instead.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
ok bro :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and pisslord
thx bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds and Deleted member 2205
Why are you homeless just buy a house faggot.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
If all it does is makes it so you don't use your forehead/whatever muscles, a much cheaper alternative is to just not use those muscles. Just don't use them. I've already started myself. Please don't electively have poison injected into your face. Use self control instead.
if you want to remove wrinkles just do red light + sunscreen.
if you want to get hooded eyes just get fillers or lipofilling in upper eyelid.

botox is normie shit

Botox is legit if you have a lightbulb head from genetically oversized temporal muscles like I did. Not like I can just stop chewing. Botox into my temporalis was one of the best decisions I ever made.

What's point of botox? I got rid of my frown lines with microneedling, Agireline, Snap-8 and Snap-25

i don't know what the fuck that was about i was drunk last night. I've been microneedling with a Derminator 2, did not know about Agireline, Snap-8 and Snap-25. Will check that out. I've been using a Vitamin C/E/Hydraulic acid serum i keep refrigerated.

Last edited:
Why are you homeless just buy a house faggot.

robert redford smile GIF

Botox isn't for 20 year old subhuman virgins - it is for oldcells. Yeah, just live your life with an expressionless face and never laugh bro, that sure is gonna fix your disgusting face when you are 30 years old and still a subhuman virgin.