Bottom lip incredibly full, but the top lip is much less...

D

direcelot7520

Banned
I'm a white man with lips that look relatively big, I've been told several times by the way, but what gets me a little drunk is the fact that my lower lip is full as it should be, but not my upper lip, I'm sure it contribute to make my philtrum longer, my father has full lips too, but his upper lip seems much fuller than mine, and he seems to have good swallowing practices, I heard that good swallowing practices can help at this level, what do you think? I've always eaten too fast because I swallowed by sucking my cheeks or something like that instead of pushing with my tongue, so I'd like to know if I can make a significant difference if I start swallowing properly?

It’s genes

I think your case is pretty unique. But most of the replies are likely going to say to start swallowing correctly because it can't hurt.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and direcelot7520
I dont know if its a cope or not but I think my upper lip got fuller ever since I started doing correct swallowing and a lipseal, its almost as full as my lower lip

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and direcelot7520
Swallowing properly is to close the tooth and lips, and to press on the palate with food, that's right ? I did that in the last days, and I noticed that it forced me to eat much more slowly, at the right speed this said

I dont know if its a cope or not but I think my upper lip got fuller ever since I started doing correct swallowing and a lipseal, its almost as full as my lower lip

Do you have the impression that your philtrum appears smaller as a result of this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
That is totally normal. Pretty decent lips for a white dude. Most people probably have a slightly bigger lower lip. That is why women's lip injections suddenly looks very fake once their upper lip becomes larger than their lower lip.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656