Bottom teeth show while smiling = bad trait?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I seldom smiled showing my teeth due to low self esteem. But when I did it my bottom teeth showed as far as I remember. Today I was reading the benefits of sliding genio then I saw this:
BDE0436B E588 4275 8F39 20D6385116EA

So smile with no lower teeth show is better? I’ve never thought about this question since I don’t smile often. Now after my genio I also don’t display my bottom teeth while smiling.

Then I looked up several pics of smiling Gigachads:
D2E48D7C 16AB 40A0 AAB8 79D4779517F7
0683B89A 885F 4285 A08E 17709BD214B5
B3F93B64 AD29 492A AD27 081BEB4CC26F

So smiling with no lower teeth show does seem to be a good trait. Is it because bottom teeth show is a sign of facial recession?

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 2205
i dont think its anything related to facial recession probably philtrum and upper jaw height
actually maybe not. idk what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Muh narrow palate look at these a listers.
Who gives a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2846, Ekeoma_The_BBC and 1 other person
something must be really fucked up if your lower teeth show when you laugh lol

Yeah I never understood this

A great smile in motion looks so good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
something must be really fucked up if your lower teeth show when you laugh lol
its called too short maxilla vertically.
I have that

When I speak, mostly my lower teeth are visible
I would neeed a surgery called maxillary downgraft, something close to le fort 1 or veeners

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Zygos4Life, nastynas and 2 others
my lower teeth doesnt show when I smile

its called too short maxilla vertically.
I have that

When I speak, mostly my lower teeth are visible
I would neeed a surgery called maxillary downgraft, something close to le fort 1 or veeners
My lower teeth also shows when smiling and speaking

Still mogs your turkroach ass to death
Coming from you😂😂😂😂
Holy shit dude You ugly virgin arent even normie range.You look like shit and no one likes you in real life.Keep barking for my country of origin you subhuman😂😂😂

Imagine caring about this when you're still 20% bodyfat

Coming from you😂😂😂😂
Holy shit dude You ugly virgin arent even normie range.You look like shit and no one likes you in real life.Keep barking for my country of origin you subhuman😂😂😂
Lmfao you filthy turkroach will never reach the greatness of the ottomans. Instead you're a degenerate turkroach who thinks he's gl but is ugly jfl at your projection

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Lmfao you filthy turkroach will never reach the greatness of the ottomans. Instead you're a degenerate turkroach who thinks he's gl but is ugly jfl at your projection
Well if Im ugly then looks dont matter.
Because I still get girls.😂
Also then you would get girls😂
BUT YOU DONT YOU UGLY VIRGIN KEEP BARKING FOR ME.I LAUGH AT YOU ,YOU STUPID UGLY BULLY INCEL.
KEEP BEEING AN UNLIKEABLE DICKHEAD NOBODY LIKES YOU STUPID PRICK.
STICK YOUR OWN DICK UP YOUR ASS OR YOUR NEVER GONNA LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY YOU STUPID BASTARD😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Attachments

• 1570910723733.png
    1570910723733.png
    119.3 KB · Views: 26
Well if Im ugly then looks dont matter.
Because I still get girls.😂
Also then you would get girls😂
BUT YOU DONT YOU UGLY VIRGIN KEEP BARKING FOR ME.I LAUGH AT YOU ,YOU STUPID UGLY BULLY INCEL.
KEEP BEEING AN UNLIKEABLE DICKHEAD NOBODY LIKES YOU STUPID PRICK.
STICK YOUR OWN DICK UP YOUR ASS OR YOUR NEVER GONNA LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY YOU STUPID BASTARD😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
imagine bragging about getting ugly chicks with moustaches :lul: fucking retarded turkroach jfl

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
imagine bragging about getting ugly chicks with moustaches :lul: fucking retarded turkroach jfl
UGLY CHİCKS WİTH MUSTACHES I ONLY GO FOR GERMAN BODYHAIRLESS JB GIRLS YOU STUPİD PRİCK AND FOR IN MY FAVOR THERE ARE ONLY UGLY GUYS LİKE YOU AT MY SCHOOL😂😂😂😂
I NEVER HAD A FOREİGN GİRLFRİEND(Well I only had 2)
BUT STİLL STFU GET YOUR FİRST GİRL AND THEN WERE TALKİNG

Do you consider widening your jaw?
maybe will in the future when I have more disposable income, for now I'm coping with chewing, probably won't get implants or jaw surgery ever cuz I consider them too invasive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
maybe will in the future when I have more disposable income, for now I'm coping with chewing, probably won't get implants or jaw surgery ever cuz I consider them too invasive
You can try fillers first to see how it’d look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I seldom smiled showing my teeth due to low self esteem. But when I did it my bottom teeth showed as far as I remember. Today I was reading the benefits of sliding genio then I saw this:
View attachment 133660
So smile with no lower teeth show is better? I’ve never thought about this question since I don’t smile often. Now after my genio I also don’t display my bottom teeth while smiling.

Then I looked up several pics of smiling Gigachads:
View attachment 133663View attachment 133664View attachment 133665
So smiling with no lower teeth show does seem to be a good trait. Is it because bottom teeth show is a sign of facial recession?
sure bud
49739646 384135975481310 5690556178076350038 n

the top pic of this smiling hag is nightmare fuel, put spoiler next time wtf

• JFL
You can try fillers first to see how it’d look
yeah I might get fillers and if it ends up being a massive positive change I'll consider surgery, otherwise probably not

• +1
UGLY CHİCKS WİTH MUSTACHES I ONLY GO FOR GERMAN BODYHAIRLESS JB GIRLS YOU STUPİD PRİCK AND FOR IN MY FAVOR THERE ARE ONLY UGLY GUYS LİKE YOU AT MY SCHOOL😂😂😂😂
I NEVER HAD A FOREİGN GİRLFRİEND(Well I only had 2)
BUT STİLL STFU GET YOUR FİRST GİRL AND THEN WERE TALKİNG
Keep coping you ugly turkroach, those german bitches have moustaches too jfl. Bragging about banging ugly chicks is the dumbest thing you can do, I'm just loling here @ your degenerate turkroach ass.

Keep coping you ugly turkroach, those german bitches have moustaches too jfl. Bragging about banging ugly chicks is the dumbest thing you can do, I'm just loling here @ your degenerate turkroach ass.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I love my life🙂🙂🙂🙂

Yes, theoretically if you had perfect development your smile should barely involve pulling up the corners of your mouth, rather you should be able to just gently pull the lips back to reveal your upper teeth.

• +1
Yes, theoretically if you had perfect development your smile should barely involve pulling up the corners of your mouth, rather you should be able to just gently pull the lips back to reveal your upper teeth.
can u elaborate?