Bought a new frame-concealing jacket. is it legit?

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken

Both with hood on and off. Gonna go out tonight with it. Does the added visual weight of the hood help with figure?

they are legit. but they are like lifts, once you take them off everyone sees what a frauder you are

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Need full trench coat to cover them pencil legs bro

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Deleted member 39, jefferson and 1 other person
naw I disagree, those parkas are too normie

Asian girls love that, I was going to say mirin those legs.

Last year I wore thich long johns all the time under my trousers which cut down the skinny comments tenfold

I thought having thin legs was good for framecels

it's good for everyone, high bf fatties coping

I'm so embarrassed by how fat my calves are, omg

I want to cardiomaxx this away

trench coat or death

looks gay. legs should be much wider to wear thiss jacket

I thought having thin legs was good for framecels
Yeah, if they can see your frame.
if they can't then you just look ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: FiveFourManlet and Deleted member 206
You look alright but your twig legs look a bit ridiculous tbh.

You still mog me though so I won’t judge too harshly.

get some regular fit jeans that aren't too skinny
good brands are levi's or joe's
also skinny jeans with any type of bulky shoes like airforce 1's are a huge no lmao

Your right knee seems to point too much inwards, you may want to check out if youre flat fooded and get insoles

Your right knee seems to point too much inwards, you may want to check out if youre flat fooded and get insoles
Ag no im not flat footed. My legs are biy of X shaped. Yea my body is a mess

i knew who OP was before clicking on the link, wear something underneath those jeans

The keyword was "frame", right?
true, but anyways you need to wear something underneath the trousers too, try to buy a jacket with hard shoulders, like those biker leather ones, they'd look dom on you with the hair

true, but anyways you need to wear something underneath the trousers too, try to buy a jacket with hard shoulders, like those biker leather ones, they'd look dom on you with the hair

that'd look extremely gay

stiff shoulders on a man's coat, that's is 1980s women's fashion Just Lol

biker jacket = village people

myself I wear a bomber jacket, not a nigger one though, but a Leon S Kennedy style one

resident-evil-4-jacket-main-img.jpg

that'd look extremely gay

stiff shoulders on a man's coat, that's is 1980s women's fashion Just Lol

biker jacket = village people

myself I wear a bomber jacket, not a nigger one though, but a Leon S Kennedy style one

resident-evil-4-jacket-main-img.jpg
dude he needs to hide his frame, anything soft and he'd look like a kid wearing his fathers' jacket

dude he needs to hide his frame, anything soft and he'd look like a kid wearing his fathers' jacket

It's because we have different philosophies, its western vs eastern beauty.

For western standards than what you say is right, I will keep that in mind in the future because sometimes I forget that there are other standards aside from Asian ones.

For western standards than what you say is right, I will keep that in mind in the future because sometimes I forget that there are other standards aside from Asian ones.
Exactly, he lives in Spain so being a framecel is bad because spanish dudes are jacked af and they fraud masculinity with being jacked and god tier beard

Its legit but Why in black. The color combined with the fur looks very cheap

>that hood

BWUAHAHAHAHA u look like a gay Russian prince

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
How tall are you?

Also if you have birthing hips and narrow shoulders you're out of luck but if you have both narrow shoulders and a narrow waist then hit the gym. People with narrow waist and shoulders have the most to gain.

nice coat chad how many lbs are u

get a trenchcoat tho its better tbhtbhtbhtbhtbhtbhtbhnglnglnglngl

are you already in Japan?

wear leather duster or gay

It's a good idea but the execution just didn't work well

Brah you look like John Travolta. Go get an acting career and pussymaxx.

Tbh, I think it looks stupid with that hood. But my sense of style probably doesn't apply to you.

Bruh you look legit scary mf rapist maxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and blackcat
Looks gay tbh
I wear a rain/casual dress smock with a wad of down sleeping bag foam sewn into a quilt like lining. Adds so much bulk to hide my shitty frame

Jesus crist you have the frame of an anorexic women. Just look at those legs, thats enough to say. Youbstarved urself to death only for hollow cheecks lol. Chad eats pizza everyday and still has hollow cheecks.

I have a winterjacket that conceals my frame too.
I actually don't like it since it's hard to move in it and it's too heavy, but I'm forced to wear it since I don't have any warmer jackets for winter.

Jesus crist you have the frame of an anorexic women. Just look at those legs, thats enough to say. Youbstarved urself to death only for hollow cheecks lol. Chad eats pizza everyday and still has hollow cheecks.
But im not chad so I have to diet. My body is ahit anyways so I better invest in leaning the face

But im not chad so I have to diet. My body is ahit anyways so I better invest in leaning the face
You should have put on a bit of mass before dieting down so much. Your super skinny body is hurting your smv really bad. How do you even cope in the summer?

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Why don’t you gymcel? You always waste your time complaining about bloat.

Gay Russian Prince/10

Your head looks super long, JFL. Now get a beanie and you'll be good to go.