Bought a normiephone

fuck honestly good talk im just so upset the time i have with her is so limited. did you ever find another girl just as good as the last? remember i have little experience with females so i don’t know how girls are
there's always a next and better one out there

there's always a next and better one out there
fuck you’re right. dude my high T mentality is what enabled me to looksmax and get in contact with this girl in the first place, once I met her and made the friends I’ve made, I became super NT and sort of lost all the weird motivation I had. Like I do normie shit now and enjoy it. But I don’t have any incel motivation and pure rage and dedication in the gym anymore. Probably from all the happiness I’m getting from the new friends I made and this girl. Idk. When she leaves I’m gonna be mentally fucked up and have to get back to the grind for the next one. I gotta read some of my old threads to get back into my mentality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Yeh you’re chad
Well done you ascended
Looks aren’t my biggest issue anymore now it’s lifestyle changes and building social circle and experience with females. Im working on it tho.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 6873
Long live capitalism boy.

Looks aren’t my biggest issue anymore now it’s lifestyle changes and building social circle and experience with females. Im working on it tho.
How do you get that pink lips effect you've got? Also are you on accutane?

My lips are naturally pink and yep I’m on accutane low dose self prescribed
mirin. 10mg accutane is on the way for me, i am worried about hair loss on it though

Just say foid instead of girl

• Hmm...
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant
I’ve reached a point where girls are interested in me despite how retarded I am. Also this is super blackpilling but ever since looksmaxxing to my current state, people give me so much more respect. Literally dudes who would have usually mogged me to the grave treat me like an equal or a friend. Nobody has looked down on me since ascending. My mental state has improved so much. Girls actively try and hang out with me. Holy shit dude life without looksmaxxing is a fucking joke dude, an absolute scam.
I’m not kidding in a literal retard with this girl, I accidentally did some stupid shit on a date with her it went horrible but she STILL actively chases me just because she likes the way I look. So fucking blackpilling. Please bro, I hope you get a piece of this. Every subhuman like me should get to feel this, it’s glorious. I’ve lived life on both sides of the spectrum, in high school I was my avi, a complete social reject, now people want me to hang out with them. Fucking hell bro...life has changed so much.
Nigga give thanks to me for my accutane advice otherwise u would have huge pimples exploding on ur face, plus good job getting an iphone, pm me i can get u the new 12 pro max for cheap so u can really slay and show bitches how NT u are

Nigga give thanks to me for my accutane advice otherwise u would have huge pimples exploding on ur face, plus good job getting an iphone, pm me i can get u the new 12 pro max for cheap so u can really slay and show bitches how NT u are
It’s cool G I already got the 12 in red and gotta pay monthly for it. I don’t really need the big ass one jfl I know some subhumans with the 12 max pro it doesn’t make them look NT. Half of being NT is looking NT lmao

It’s cool G I already got the 12 in red and gotta pay monthly for it. I don’t really need the big ass one jfl I know some subhumans with the 12 max pro it doesn’t make them look NT. Half of being NT is looking NT lmao
true, i have the 12 pro max white but it really gives me a status boost since am in an asian country

Based af bro. I got the XS max when it released and girls were drooling over it for weeks and flirting with me

how old are you and what country u in