Bought kojic acid soap but contains glutathione?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Fuck man. I thought I was buying only kojic acid soap but this contains glutathione. Should I use it Or throw it away?
IMG 20191013 014000

idk.

probably
its not even that dangerous tho. i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
what is it ? i've bought kojic acid today too jfl

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
@Lorsss is this enough for skin whitening

also make sure to use vitamin C and exfoliate

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2205
i though kojic remove tan too
it does. its stronger and can also lighten past original skin tone thats why its different

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
Ascension or death.

• +1
its to remove tan
so yea
I've heard you say the scalp is your true skin color but is this really true?
I though scalp skin didn't need pigmentation due to hair protecting it from the sun. This wouke also explain why bald people's head is tanned while normal people's aren't. I heard that due to build up of sebum, scalp is always lighter than the rest of your body. Mine is literally white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
it does. its stronger and can also lighten past original skin tone thats why its different
is this one like the op's one features ?
ie does moisturize and suncreen task in one with lightening ?

Amazon product ASIN B00F6YTNYE
i've bought this shit i hope it's the same.
Don't know if it has glutathione though.
I though scalp skin didn't need pigmentation due to hair protecting it from the sun. This wouke also explain why bald people's head is tanned while normal people's aren't. I heard that due to build up of sebum, scalp is always lighter than the rest of your body. Mine is literally white.
interesting, i don't believe it's the case.

Is this for skin lightening maxxing
Yes bro just used it and I can see slight difference (Idk if it's placebo affect)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
idek tbh.

could be the case but it doesnt make enough sense to be tbh since in everyone is very light i think.

its probably a bit lighter than the skin tone you had as a young child

• +1
Yes bro just used it and I can see slight difference (Idk if it's placebo affect)
it works but don't expect becoming white, better than anything ngl the before after are quite good.

is this one like the op's one features ?
ie does moisturize and suncreen task in one with lightening ?

Amazon product ASIN B00F6YTNYE
i've bought this shit i hope it's the same.
Don't know if it has glutathione though.

interesting, i don't believe it's the case.
cant see the link

• So Sad
idek tbh.

could be the case but it doesnt make enough sense to be tbh since in everyone is very light i think.

I think the skin tone you had as a child or unaffected areas from tan are the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
idek tbh.

so it does the work of retin a and moisturizer, sun screen and exfloliant in one or need to buy an exfoliant and moisturizer apart ?

it works but don't expect becoming white, better than anything ngl the before after are quite good.
My soap contains glutathione so let's see if it helps me or destroys me. Either way I need to remove my tan minimum

so it does the work of retin a and moisturizer, sun screen and exfloliant in one or need to buy an exfoliant and moisturizer apart ?
didnt see the link

• +1
Fuck man. I thought I was buying only kojic acid soap but this contains glutathione. Should I use it Or throw it away? View attachment 133734
Where did you buy it? Please tell me, I want some to. FUCK BROWN SKIN! Scrape that melanin off, and white maxx!!! all women are automatic Nazis.

• So Sad
I think the skin tone you had as a child or unaffected areas from tan are the best.
you will have to see for yourself tbh. ill try and do the other thiings apart from kojic acid and gluta then see where i am at

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Where did you buy it? Please tell me, I want some to. FUCK BROWN SKIN! Scrape that melanin off, and white maxx!!! all women are automatic Nazis.
Amazon lol. Fuck brown skin

the one i posted has not gluta :

Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, De-ionized Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Kojic Acid, Glycerin, Aqua (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Glucose (and) Chondrus crispus (Carrageenan) (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerine, Cocodiethanolamide, Mineral Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Cl 15985, Cl 19140, BHT

and fuck brown girls too! Throw some white paint on them, make their racist dreams come true. And maybe mix a little acid into that white paint.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
and fuck brown girls too! Throw some white paint on them, make their racist dreams come true. And maybe mix a little acid into that white paint.
nahanahnah white girls are not atractive to me

post your progress
I believe that one should if they want to lighten to high than their old skin tone by as much as they can with kojic acid then stop.

it will probably reset to its original tone

How many times should we use it in a day?
what race are you?
nahanahnah white girls are not atractive to me
View attachment 133772

post your progress
I believe that one should if they want to lighten to high than their old skin tone by as much as they can with kojic acid then stop.

it will probably reset to its original tone
whatever Michael Jackson did, WE HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW HE DID THAT. There has to be a cure for brown skin. FUCK THE SUN, Cant believe that just the sun is what causes race!!!

what race are you?

whatever Michael Jackson did, WE HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW HE DID THAT.
mj was too white
what race are you?

whatever Michael Jackson did, WE HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW HE DID THAT. There has to be a cure for brown skin. FUCK THE SUN, Cant believe that just the sun is what causes race!!!
the sun gives life

• Love it