Boymaxxing is the answer for those who are 5'10 to 6'1 with good face

hooked_on_tonics

hooked_on_tonics

Trainee
Been thinking about this. Here is a link of guys that JBs find attractive: https://weheartit.com/charlinedbs/collections/104713218-hot-guys-like-really-hot?page=6&before=306393228

Most of these guys honestly don't look taller than 6 or 6'1. I would go as far as saying that for many of them, being taller than 6'4 would actually be overkill for the boyish vibe they have going and TAKE AWAY from their overall boyish charm and harmony (In before I get called for coping, my ideal height is still ~6'5, just making a point that there is another niche for guys 5'10 - 6'1 with pretty boy face to pursue that is less dominant but equally appealing to JBs).

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Common themes:

NW 1 or 0

Thick hair

Brown hair

neutral-positive canthal tilt

Thick lips, upper lip slightly thicker or equal

Near 90 degree gonial angle (edit: more like 125 degree)

NO ACNE

Last edited:
The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
Alarico8

Alarico8

Resolute Luminary of the Proletariat
Common themes:

NW 1 or 0

Thick hair

Brown hair

Near 90 degree gonial angle

NO ACNE
The gonials are almost all higher. Closer to the 120 range. 110 to 130 is probably ideal. Chico himself, the king of harmony, is more like 125. You want a forward sloping ramus, which obviously raises the angle, and a relatively horizontal mandibular plane.

But yeah. These guys have good features with no failos. That's what matters. Some good features and no failos + harmony = 7 PSL.

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
Been thinking about this. Here is a link of guys that JBs find attractive: https://weheartit.com/charlinedbs/collections/104713218-hot-guys-like-really-hot?page=6&before=306393228

Most of these guys honestly don't look taller than 6 or 6'1. I would go as far as saying that for many of them, being taller than 6'4 would actually be overkill for the boyish vibe they have going and TAKE AWAY from their overall boyish charm and harmony (In before I get called for coping, my ideal height is still ~6'5, just making a point that there is another niche for guys 5'10 - 6'1 with pretty boy face to pursue that is less dominant but equally appealing to JBs).
Most of the guys on that link are 5'8-5'10 btw (kit harrington, probably 1D members, zac efron, etc)

P

plnk

Banned
Common themes:

NW 1 or 0

Thick hair

Brown hair

Near 90 degree gonial angle

NO ACNE
Low gonial angle is not ideal, ideal is between 115-128, but other than that I agree with everything else.

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
The gonials are almost all higher. Closer to the 120 range. 110 to 130 is probably ideal. Chico himself, the king of harmony, is more like 125. You want a forward sloping ramus, which obviously raises the angle, and a relatively horizontal mandibular plane.

But yeah. These guys have good features with no failos. That's what matters. Some good features and no failos + harmony = 7 PSL.
My failo is acne and underweight. My hair and small skull are mini-failos

Alarico8

Alarico8

My failo is acne and underweight. My hair and small skull are mini-failos
Narrow mouth is another failo imo. Hair can be improved, as can acne. Lifting is slow but will fix your weight problem. The narrow mouth is harder to solve.

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Narrow mouth is another failo imo. Hair can be improved, as can acne. Lifting is slow but will fix your weight problem. The narrow mouth is harder to solve.
His spine might break in two if he tries to lift a 2kg dumbbell tbh

hooked_on_tonics

hooked_on_tonics

Trainee
lol why does fatman get so much hate. is he that much of an attentionwhore?

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
His spine might break in two if he tries to lift a 2kg dumbbell tbh
I’m doing lip exercises along with mewing to try to hypertrophy the upper lip and atrophy the bottom one.

I’m also trying to stretch my mouth so let’s see how that goes.:feelsuhh:

Alarico8

Alarico8

I’m doing lip exercises along with mewing to try to hypertrophy the upper lip and atrophy the bottom one.

Sounds basement level but good luck bro keep me updated.

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST

Unless you're stretching it with this its cope

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)