Boymaxxing is the answer for those who are 5'10 to 6'1 with good face

Been thinking about this. Here is a link of guys that JBs find attractive: https://weheartit.com/charlinedbs/collections/104713218-hot-guys-like-really-hot?page=6&before=306393228

Most of these guys honestly don't look taller than 6 or 6'1. I would go as far as saying that for many of them, being taller than 6'4 would actually be overkill for the boyish vibe they have going and TAKE AWAY from their overall boyish charm and harmony (In before I get called for coping, my ideal height is still ~6'5, just making a point that there is another niche for guys 5'10 - 6'1 with pretty boy face to pursue that is less dominant but equally appealing to JBs).

The Dude Abides

Mewing crime boss

Alarico8

Zephir
Common themes:

NW 1 or 0

Thick hair

Brown hair

neutral-positive canthal tilt

Thick lips, upper lip slightly thicker or equal

Near 90 degree gonial angle

NO ACNE
The gonials are almost all higher. Closer to the 120 range. 110 to 130 is probably ideal. Chico himself, the king of harmony, is more like 125. You want a forward sloping ramus, which obviously raises the angle, and a relatively horizontal mandibular plane.

But yeah. These guys have good features with no failos. That's what matters. Some good features and no failos + harmony = 7 PSL.

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
Been thinking about this. Here is a link of guys that JBs find attractive: https://weheartit.com/charlinedbs/collections/104713218-hot-guys-like-really-hot?page=6&before=306393228

Most of these guys honestly don't look taller than 6 or 6'1. I would go as far as saying that for many of them, being taller than 6'4 would actually be overkill for the boyish vibe they have going and TAKE AWAY from their overall boyish charm and harmony (In before I get called for coping, my ideal height is still ~6'5, just making a point that there is another niche for guys 5'10 - 6'1 with pretty boy face to pursue that is less dominant but equally appealing to JBs).
Most of the guys on that link are 5'8-5'10 btw (kit harrington, probably 1D members, zac efron, etc)

plnk

Banned
Common themes:

NW 1 or 0

Thick hair

Brown hair

neutral-positive canthal tilt

Thick lips, upper lip slightly thicker or equal

Near 90 degree gonial angle

NO ACNE
Low gonial angle is not ideal, ideal is between 115-128, but other than that I agree with everything else.

Lifeisgood72

Erudite
The gonials are almost all higher. Closer to the 120 range. 110 to 130 is probably ideal. Chico himself, the king of harmony, is more like 125. You want a forward sloping ramus, which obviously raises the angle, and a relatively horizontal mandibular plane.

But yeah. These guys have good features with no failos. That's what matters. Some good features and no failos + harmony = 7 PSL.
My failo is acne and underweight. My hair and small skull are mini-failos

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Narrow mouth is another failo imo. Hair can be improved, as can acne. Lifting is slow but will fix your weight problem. The narrow mouth is harder to solve.
His spine might break in two if he tries to lift a 2kg dumbbell tbh

Lifeisgood72

Erudite
His spine might break in two if he tries to lift a 2kg dumbbell tbh
Narrow mouth is another failo imo. Hair can be improved, as can acne. Lifting is slow but will fix your weight problem. The narrow mouth is harder to solve.
I’m doing lip exercises along with mewing to try to hypertrophy the upper lip and atrophy the bottom one.

I’m also trying to stretch my mouth so let’s see how that goes.:feelsuhh:

dotacel

original slayercel
I’m doing lip exercises along with mewing to try to hypertrophy the upper lip and atrophy the bottom one.

lmao gl

Lifeisgood72

Erudite

Madness

Aspie scientist
Common themes:

NW 1 or 0

Thick hair when long for me

Brown hair yep

neutral-positive canthal tilt yep

Thick lips, upper lip slightly thicker or equal yep

Near 90 degree gonial angle (edit: more like 125 degree) yep

NO ACNE no :feelsrope:

The Dude Abides

Mewing crime boss
Man 5'10 1/2 isn't "5'10ish" and he's taller than 70% of men. That's my height and I ONLY ever get called tall in 1.5inch soles. NEVER get called short.
Jfl get your back fixed chad

Lifeisgood72

Erudite
Jfl get your back fixed chad
It's truly over for me because of my back. It's essentially unbendable from lower lumber to the base of my neck. I would like to call my doctor a jew but it did hurt having severe scoliosis before and I practically begged him to straighten it so I can't blame him. I definitely had more energy and postitive vibes:feelsuhh: when I had a spine that could bend though. I feel like I'm on slits rn. I can say I'm in a much better position now than when I had the rods in though.

The weird thing is, I've talked to other people that had this surgery, even with a similar size as mine and they say they're fine. I think it's because I'm underweight and a weakcel. I'm going to start building my support muscles up (glutes, quads, abs, back muscles,) and see what that does.

Go ahead and bend your spine right now for me and take pride in what you have.

The Dude Abides

Mewing crime boss
Go ahead and bend your spine right now for me and take pride in what you have.
Dont ever command me to be grateful. Not only do i have pain but i'm also 4 foot tall. Is there nothing that can be done for your back?

Lifeisgood72

Erudite
Dont ever command me to be grateful. Not only do i have pain but i'm also 4 foot tall. Is there nothing that can be done for your back?
Be grateful you can bend your spine retard. Stop trying to redpill man it doesn't work over text :lul: I would take being 4 inches shorter for a spine that can bend.

And no, there is nothing that can be done for my back, besides muscle building like I said before, or maybe wearing a brace.

The Dude Abides

Mewing crime boss
Be grateful you can bend your spine retard. Stop trying to redpill man it doesn't work over text :lul: I would take being 4 inches shorter for a spine that can bend.

And no, there is nothing that can be done for my back, besides muscle building like I said before, or maybe wearing a brace.
was spine growth stunted?

Lifeisgood72

Erudite
was spine growth stunted?
Yes I dont like talking about it

I know it can be lengthened through osteotomies to undo the fusion and replace the dead discs with discs that are slightly taller, like 0.25 cm -0.5 cm taller. Done at all 13 levels, perhaps over multiple surgies, I could end up being 2-2.5 inches taller max which would probably be near my normal adult height, at 6'2-6'4 considering my dad is 6'3.5. Then they would refuse the spine. Disc function isn't a problem because my spine is more like one long bone anyway, so the discs are dead and flattened and not used. They could just use a piece of metal instead of an artificial disc. Spinal cord being damaged is a meme and rarely actually happens.

But the chances of getting a doctor to do that are slim to none. I haven't discussed it with any of them because I'm embarrassed quite frankly. But you can see all sorts of people ending up with half inch longer spines due to artificial disc surgery at multiple levels.

The Dude Abides

Mewing crime boss
Yes I dont like talking about it

I know it can be lengthened through osteotomies to undo the fusion and replace the dead discs with discs that are slightly taller, like 0.25 cm -0.5 cm taller. Done at all 13 levels, perhaps over multiple surgies, I could end up being 2-2.5 inches taller max which would probably be near my normal adult height, at 6'2-6'4 considering my dad is 6'3.5. Then they would refuse the spine. Disc function isn't a problem because my spine is more like one long bone anyway, so the discs are dead and flattened and not used. They could just use a piece of metal instead of an artificial disc. Spinal cord being damaged is a meme and rarely actually happens.

But the chances of getting a doctor to do that are slim to none. I haven't discussed it with any of them because I'm embarrassed quite frankly. But you can see all sorts of people ending up with half inch longer spines due to artificial disc surgery at multiple levels.
so the bones are fully grown its just the discs that are fucked?

Why is the word hypertrophy and wolffs law thrown around so fucking much?

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Why can't you boymax if you're 5 foot 5? I thought the shorter the better when it comes to looking like a boy.

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
Why can't you boymax if you're 5 foot 5? I thought the shorter the better when it comes to looking like a boy.
Boy=17 yo not 12 yo
Man 5'10 1/2 isn't "5'10ish" and he's taller than 70% of men. That's my height and I ONLY ever get called tall in 1.5inch soles. NEVER get called short.
You have to be like 5'6 irl to get called short imo.

Wool

massive side framecel

mewing and applying lip balm regularly, aswell as not putting your upper lip in a retarded position has improved mine a lot

freakofnature

don't buy her flowers
ive never seen a case of "boymaxxing". its cringy and very incelish. "boymaxxed people" are boymaxxed due to genetics, skin, hair, coloring etc.. has only a little to do with "looksmaxing"

as far as im concerned boymaxxing is one of biggest galactical copes of incelsphere

Lifeisgood72

Erudite
Nice squinting cuck, how about you show people what your eye area actually looks like, and dont take a picture from above so you can fraud how your jaw and chin look

Mad because I have more forward growth than you. This is my normal clenched jaw position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)