Boymaxxing is the answer for those who are 5'10 to 6'1 with good face

hooked_on_tonics

hooked_on_tonics

Iron
Been thinking about this. Here is a link of guys that JBs find attractive: https://weheartit.com/charlinedbs/c...-guys-like-really-hot?page=6&before=306393228

Most of these guys honestly don't look taller than 6 or 6'1. I would go as far as saying that for many of them, being taller than 6'4 would actually be overkill for the boyish vibe they have going and TAKE AWAY from their overall boyish charm and harmony (In before I get called for coping, my ideal height is still ~6'5, just making a point that there is another niche for guys 5'10 - 6'1 with pretty boy face to pursue that is less dominant but equally appealing to JBs).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
can I boy max under 5'10?
i already know
:feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, gaymidget, Ritzy2KReborn and 4 others
Common themes:

NW 1 or 0

Thick hair

Brown hair

neutral-positive canthal tilt

Thick lips, upper lip slightly thicker or equal

Near 90 degree gonial angle (edit: more like 125 degree)

NO ACNE

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, RationalBrody, Wannabe6ft2 and 8 others
Having sex with middle schoolers is a legit way to ascend if you look feminine and 6psl.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Butthurt Dweller, gaymidget and 3 others
Common themes:

NW 1 or 0

Thick hair

Brown hair

Near 90 degree gonial angle

NO ACNE
Too bad you have none of those besides the acne

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adrianolm, Deleted member 147, Alexanderr and 6 others
Common themes:

NW 1 or 0

Thick hair

Brown hair

NO ACNE
The gonials are almost all higher. Closer to the 120 range. 110 to 130 is probably ideal. Chico himself, the king of harmony, is more like 125. You want a forward sloping ramus, which obviously raises the angle, and a relatively horizontal mandibular plane.

But yeah. These guys have good features with no failos. That's what matters. Some good features and no failos + harmony = 7 PSL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 470
Hello Zesto

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Been thinking about this. Here is a link of guys that JBs find attractive: https://weheartit.com/charlinedbs/c...-guys-like-really-hot?page=6&before=306393228

Most of these guys honestly don't look taller than 6 or 6'1. I would go as far as saying that for many of them, being taller than 6'4 would actually be overkill for the boyish vibe they have going and TAKE AWAY from their overall boyish charm and harmony (In before I get called for coping, my ideal height is still ~6'5, just making a point that there is another niche for guys 5'10 - 6'1 with pretty boy face to pursue that is less dominant but equally appealing to JBs).
Most of the guys on that link are 5'8-5'10 btw (kit harrington, probably 1D members, zac efron, etc)

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, hooked_on_tonics and Deleted member 656
Common themes:

NW 1 or 0

Thick hair

Brown hair

NO ACNE
Low gonial angle is not ideal, ideal is between 115-128, but other than that I agree with everything else.

The gonials are almost all higher. Closer to the 120 range. 110 to 130 is probably ideal. Chico himself, the king of harmony, is more like 125. You want a forward sloping ramus, which obviously raises the angle, and a relatively horizontal mandibular plane.

But yeah. These guys have good features with no failos. That's what matters. Some good features and no failos + harmony = 7 PSL.
My failo is acne and underweight. My hair and small skull are mini-failos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
My failo is acne and underweight. My hair and small skull are mini-failos
Narrow mouth is another failo imo. Hair can be improved, as can acne. Lifting is slow but will fix your weight problem. The narrow mouth is harder to solve.

Narrow mouth is another failo imo. Hair can be improved, as can acne. Lifting is slow but will fix your weight problem. The narrow mouth is harder to solve.
His spine might break in two if he tries to lift a 2kg dumbbell tbh

• +1
Sticks me
Photobender 0

lol why does fatman get so much hate. is he that much of an attentionwhore?

• +1
His spine might break in two if he tries to lift a 2kg dumbbell tbh
I’m doing lip exercises along with mewing to try to hypertrophy the upper lip and atrophy the bottom one.

I’m also trying to stretch my mouth so let’s see how that goes.:feelsuhh:

• +1
I’m doing lip exercises along with mewing to try to hypertrophy the upper lip and atrophy the bottom one.

Sounds basement level but good luck bro keep me updated.

Unless you're stretching it with this its cope

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
  • JFL
Reactions: hooked_on_tonics
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, The Dude Abides and Deleted member 656

lmao gl

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
^yeah I'm afraid that is straight cope

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Common themes:

NW 1 or 0

Thick hair when long for me

Brown hair yep

neutral-positive canthal tilt yep

Thick lips, upper lip slightly thicker or equal yep

Near 90 degree gonial angle (edit: more like 125 degree) yep

NO ACNE no :feelsrope:

Man 5'10 1/2 isn't "5'10ish" and he's taller than 70% of men. That's my height and I ONLY ever get called tall in 1.5inch soles. NEVER get called short.
Jfl get your back fixed chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Man 5'10 1/2 isn't "5'10ish" and he's taller than 70% of men. That's my height and I ONLY ever get called tall in 1.5inch soles. NEVER get called short.
literally 1.2cm difference

Jfl get your back fixed chad
It's truly over for me because of my back. It's essentially unbendable from lower lumber to the base of my neck. I would like to call my doctor a jew but it did hurt having severe scoliosis before and I practically begged him to straighten it so I can't blame him. I definitely had more energy and postitive vibes:feelsuhh: when I had a spine that could bend though. I feel like I'm on slits rn. I can say I'm in a much better position now than when I had the rods in though.

The weird thing is, I've talked to other people that had this surgery, even with a similar size as mine and they say they're fine. I think it's because I'm underweight and a weakcel. I'm going to start building my support muscles up (glutes, quads, abs, back muscles,) and see what that does.

Go ahead and bend your spine right now for me and take pride in what you have.

Go ahead and bend your spine right now for me and take pride in what you have.
Dont ever command me to be grateful. Not only do i have pain but i'm also 4 foot tall. Is there nothing that can be done for your back?

Dont ever command me to be grateful. Not only do i have pain but i'm also 4 foot tall. Is there nothing that can be done for your back?
Be grateful you can bend your spine retard. Stop trying to redpill man it doesn't work over text :lul: I would take being 4 inches shorter for a spine that can bend.

And no, there is nothing that can be done for my back, besides muscle building like I said before, or maybe wearing a brace.

Be grateful you can bend your spine retard. Stop trying to redpill man it doesn't work over text :lul: I would take being 4 inches shorter for a spine that can bend.

And no, there is nothing that can be done for my back, besides muscle building like I said before, or maybe wearing a brace.
was spine growth stunted?

was spine growth stunted?
Yes I dont like talking about it

I know it can be lengthened through osteotomies to undo the fusion and replace the dead discs with discs that are slightly taller, like 0.25 cm -0.5 cm taller. Done at all 13 levels, perhaps over multiple surgies, I could end up being 2-2.5 inches taller max which would probably be near my normal adult height, at 6'2-6'4 considering my dad is 6'3.5. Then they would refuse the spine. Disc function isn't a problem because my spine is more like one long bone anyway, so the discs are dead and flattened and not used. They could just use a piece of metal instead of an artificial disc. Spinal cord being damaged is a meme and rarely actually happens.

But the chances of getting a doctor to do that are slim to none. I haven't discussed it with any of them because I'm embarrassed quite frankly. But you can see all sorts of people ending up with half inch longer spines due to artificial disc surgery at multiple levels.

Yes I dont like talking about it

I know it can be lengthened through osteotomies to undo the fusion and replace the dead discs with discs that are slightly taller, like 0.25 cm -0.5 cm taller. Done at all 13 levels, perhaps over multiple surgies, I could end up being 2-2.5 inches taller max which would probably be near my normal adult height, at 6'2-6'4 considering my dad is 6'3.5. Then they would refuse the spine. Disc function isn't a problem because my spine is more like one long bone anyway, so the discs are dead and flattened and not used. They could just use a piece of metal instead of an artificial disc. Spinal cord being damaged is a meme and rarely actually happens.

But the chances of getting a doctor to do that are slim to none. I haven't discussed it with any of them because I'm embarrassed quite frankly. But you can see all sorts of people ending up with half inch longer spines due to artificial disc surgery at multiple levels.
so the bones are fully grown its just the discs that are fucked?

so the bones are fully grown its just the discs that are fucked?
The bones of the spine will grow horizontally but not vertically. Putting taller discs in will emulate them growing vertically.

a00595f03.jpg

Hardcore shit but you'd be surprised what our body can endure.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Why is the word hypertrophy and wolffs law thrown around so fucking much?

Why can't you boymax if you're 5 foot 5? I thought the shorter the better when it comes to looking like a boy.

Why can't you boymax if you're 5 foot 5? I thought the shorter the better when it comes to looking like a boy.
Boy=17 yo not 12 yo
You have to be like 5'6 irl to get called short imo.