Boymaxxing is the answer for those who are 5'10 to 6'1 with good face

• +1
Reactions: TBOLT
I’m doing lip exercises along with mewing to try to hypertrophy the upper lip and atrophy the bottom one.

I’m also trying to stretch my mouth so let’s see how that goes.:feelsuhh:
mewing and applying lip balm regularly, aswell as not putting your upper lip in a retarded position has improved mine a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Boymaxxing = forced meme by @Zesto

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, dogtown, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
ive never seen a case of "boymaxxing". its cringy and very incelish. "boymaxxed people" are boymaxxed due to genetics, skin, hair, coloring etc.. has only a little to do with "looksmaxing"

as far as im concerned boymaxxing is one of biggest galactical copes of incelsphere

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm, Deleted member 656 and androidcel
Nice squinting cuck, how about you show people what your eye area actually looks like, and dont take a picture from above so you can fraud how your jaw and chin look

Mad because I have more forward growth than you. This is my normal clenched jaw position.

Common themes:

NW 1 or 0

Thick hair

Brown hair

neutral-positive canthal tilt

Thick lips, upper lip slightly thicker or equal

Near 90 degree gonial angle (edit: more like 125 degree)

NO ACNE
Pretty much me.

Common themes:

NW 1 or 0

Thick hair

Brown hair

NO ACNE
Sharp eyebrows and slim nose too

ive never seen a case of "boymaxxing". its cringy and very incelish. "boymaxxed people" are boymaxxed due to genetics, skin, hair, coloring etc.. has only a little to do with "looksmaxing"

as far as im concerned boymaxxing is one of biggest galactical copes of incelsphere

lol. Yeah you definitely need to have very good facial structure right off the bat. But if you have that and you fit the age and height mold, just pour all of your looksmaxing methods into god-tier skin, coloring and teeth. And don't train your body physique past that of a male model (mannequin-like, minimal muscle). Dress the same way the guys in these pictures do, etc.

For the record I agree that most can't pull it off. But perhaps there's a few guys here that fit the mold

you are right boyo with the penis of a little boy i can boymaxx and slay pussy thank you

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter and gaymidget
Also wtf. Has this forum gotten way more traffic in the last month?

U mirin?

Attachments

• 20190327_173332.jpg
    20190327_173332.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Love it
Reactions: androidcel
Man 5'10 1/2 isn't "5'10ish" and he's taller than 70% of men. That's my height and I ONLY ever get called tall in 1.5inch soles. NEVER get called short.
Yeah, 5'10 is a decent height outside of here. Inside here, everything under 8ft is manlet tier, and if you are below 6ft, killing yourself is faster

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
interesting point but i dont think so. ofc noone can tell the exact height in pictures without comparisons or anything. however i dont think being taller "kills" a vibe. in reality, the taller a male is, the better. if you are boyish or look like a russian grizzley bear is depending on other factors.in reality, socially interacting with other humans, if you are short, you are trash, no matter what.

@AdamLanza Agree to disagree. I think most of these guys are not too tall (aside from chico and a few others) and I thinnk if you were to make them all 6'5 it would completely change their appeal. I'm not saying it would hurt them exactly, but I just don't think it's necessary.

And this is coming from someone who is convinced 6'5 is ideal height in general, but the definition of "ideal" changes pretty quick once you start going for specific niche

Been thinking about this. Here is a link of guys that JBs find attractive: https://weheartit.com/charlinedbs/c...-guys-like-really-hot?page=6&before=306393228

Most of these guys honestly don't look taller than 6 or 6'1. I would go as far as saying that for many of them, being taller than 6'4 would actually be overkill for the boyish vibe they have going and TAKE AWAY from their overall boyish charm and harmony (In before I get called for coping, my ideal height is still ~6'5, just making a point that there is another niche for guys 5'10 - 6'1 with pretty boy face to pursue that is less dominant but equally appealing to JBs).
if you're at acceptable to good/above average height and have good face, do you even need to boymaxx?

if you're at acceptable to good/above average height and have good face, do you even need to boymaxx?

Similar to the face, it all comes down to harmony. I can't exactly explain the nuances, its an untangible that you began to develop an eye for. But jon hamm, kind of needs to be 6'2 to pull off this look and retain his appeal. Same with Jason Momoa at 6'4. Sure, even if you took away their status and fame and downgraded them both to 5'9 he wouldn't be totally fucked, but it's a big part of their look.

This just isn't the case with a lof these younger guys in the album. I think you could make them all 5'10 and they'd be completely fine for the most part. While being taller probably wouldn't hurt them, it's just not necessary for them to retain their appeal.

Common themes:

NW 1 or 0

Thick hair

Brown hair

NO ACNE

NW 1 or 0

Thick hair

Brown hair

Common themes:

NW 1 or 0

Thick hair

Brown hair

NO ACNE

Most boys at that age have thick NW1 or 0. Most people have neutral or positive canthal tilt. If anything, blond hair is overrepresented on this page. One of the first guys:
large.jpg

Even the first guy literally has blond-ish hair.

Literally the first picture I used to look at lip size has a larger lower lip.
large.jpg

Most of the guys have average sized lips, but you still might be right about thicker lips being attractive.

Amazing how you say so much but so little is true.

The main common theme is that the guys are famous: models and actors. The next is that they are white. Much less commonly they have defined/sharp jawlines.

It all comes down to harmony. Being a pretty Boy is a combination of some really specific aspects. Very few people can be pretty boys, just like very few people can be 6'4 GigaChads.

What about oldcell, 5"9 with thick beard? Am i JB magnet, ? How can i boymax?

Been thinking about this. Here is a link of guys that JBs find attractive: https://weheartit.com/charlinedbs/c...-guys-like-really-hot?page=6&before=306393228

Most of these guys honestly don't look taller than 6 or 6'1. I would go as far as saying that for many of them, being taller than 6'4 would actually be overkill for the boyish vibe they have going and TAKE AWAY from their overall boyish charm and harmony (In before I get called for coping, my ideal height is still ~6'5, just making a point that there is another niche for guys 5'10 - 6'1 with pretty boy face to pursue that is less dominant but equally appealing to JBs).
I will become gay if I continue watching attractive men

Twinkmaxxing is legit.

Twink + big dick = one way ticket to slayersville.

Literally all theory on height and frame goes out the window if youre a big dick twink.