Braces, can they give the effect of a recessed chin?

D

direcelot7520

Banned
By pushing the lips, can it give the effect of a recessed/weak chin (My lower lips are kinda big) ? If I touch the bone of my chin I'd say it's aligned with the incisors, and yet my chin looks a little recessed from profile photo.

ask your doctor

By pushing the lips, can it give the effect of a recessed/weak chin (My lower lips are kinda big) ? If I touch the bone of my chin I'd say it's aligned with the incisors, and yet my chin looks a little recessed from profile photo.

Braces are the only way to go from ugly, cuck crooked ass teeth to straight ones so don't overthink it tbh (just don't do teeth extraction). I don't think they would give such an effect

Braces are the only way to go from ugly, cuck crooked ass teeth to straight ones so don't overthink it tbh (just don't do teeth extraction). I don't think they would give such an effect

Well actually I have braces right now, I'm going to take them off soon because it's the end of my treatment, fortunately, I didn't get any extractions, but I have the impression that it brings my lower lip to protude, and to accentuate a chin that's long and not much projected forward. I could always see myself when I take them off but I'll talk to my orthodontist I think.