Braces changed my life

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
IN A NEGATIVE WAY
NEVER GET BRACES.
If you ever have kids one day, dont listen to these fucking orthodocs. All they want is your money.

Today I have very nice & straight teeth and the price for that was my beautiful facial structure.

Proof:

From a wide jaw slayer
VfodLyb.jpg
H5aoLVP.jpg

To this long faced narrow face subhuman
LYxT2DE.jpg

Id be probably be a chad if these fucking orthodocs wouldnt extract 3 teeths and narrower down my palate by 5-10 mm. Its over for me and I am here browsing a forum full of aspies while I could be living life on easy mode.:blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, AscendingHero and 11 others
IN A NEGATIVE WAY

am here browsing a forum full of aspies while I could be living life on easy mode.:blackpill::blackpill:
same :f:
i looked worse as a kid but got better now.Never too late tho ! :yes::yes:

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Same bro, I'd be Chad if the orthodontists didn't fuck me up. Are you gonna try to recover? I ordered a myobrace, if that doesn't work might as well rope.

• +1
Same bro, I'd be Chad if the orthodontists didn't fuck me up. Are you gonna try to recover? I ordered a myobrace, if that doesn't work might as well rope.

I already lost all my hope. I might go er and kill that fuvking orthodoc who is still alive.

From where did you order your myobrace? Can you send the link?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and bendoverer
IN A NEGATIVE WAY
NEVER GET BRACES.
If you ever have kids one day, dont listen to these fucking orthodocs. All they want is your money.

Today I have very nice & straight teeth and the price for that was my beautiful facial structure.

Proof:

From a wide jaw slayer
VfodLyb.jpg
H5aoLVP.jpg

LYxT2DE.jpg

Id be probably be a chad if these fucking orthodocs wouldnt extract 3 teeths and narrower down my palate by 5-10 mm. Its over for me and I am here browsing a forum full of aspies while I could be living life on easy mode.:blackpill::blackpill:
Bro dont worry you can always get appliances that push your maxilla outward and upwards it isnt over

• +1
What do you want to achieve with the myobrace? Aware me on it. I have zero knowledge about that. I just did a little research and just readt that it makes your teeth straighter which I don't need at all.

Does it have an effect on the width of the jaw?
It should correct bite and move the lower jaw more forward. Using this during sleep is important not to lose any mewing progress.

I got braces a few years ago after getting my teeth fucked up in a fight. Had them for a couple of years, one extraction on a duplicate tooth. Turned out fine.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and fobos
Well...
My face was also compact when I was a kid. I had a broad jaw, a nice chin, a short midface.
Guess what.
Now I'm 18 and I have a long face. A large midface and a large forehead. A narrow jaw.
And I didn't even have braces until half a year ago.
Puberty fucked you. Braces didn't.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, EverythingMaxxer, LifeIsACope and 4 others
Well...
My face was also compact when I was a kid. I had a broad jaw, a nice chin, a short midface.
Guess what.
Now I'm 18 and I have a long face. A large midface and a large forehead. A narrow jaw.
And I didn't even have braces until half a year ago.
Puberty fucked you. Braces didn't.

I got braces at the age of 7 and had to wear them for years. Imagine getting braces when the face is on his peak of development. I am one unlucky dude. My parents got scammed by the orthodocs.

You and @Arceus300 are lucky that u got the braces post facial development. You cant compare the facial developmenr of a little 7 years old kid with a 16 years old guy. There is no way to recover for me anymore.

The funny thing is that I do have childhood pics at all ages and the differences between me at 7 and me at 9 is so noticable big.
Better teeth but extremely narrow face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Marsiere214
I got braces at the age of 7 and had to wear them for years. Imagine getting braces when the face is on his peak of development. I am one unlucky dude. My parents got scammed by the orthodocs.

You and @Arceus300 are lucky that u got the braces post facial development. You cant compare the facial developmenr of a little 7 years old kid with a 16 years old guy. There is no way to recover for me anymore.

The funny thing is that I do have childhood pics at all ages and the differences between me at 7 and me at 9 is so noticable big.
Better teeth but extremely narrow face.
How am I lucky?
My face is still narrow. I have an extremely long midface even though I didn't have braces.
I don't buy into these Mike mew theories.

• +1
Braces did not fuck up my palate, I still have a squished face tbh

• +1
Braces did not fuck up my palate, I still have a squished face tbh
Your bad forward growth is probably result from braces tbh

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Marsiere214 and dodt
How am I lucky?
My face is still narrow. I have an extremely long midface even though I didn't have braces.

"Lucky" that you didn't have braces during the peak of your facial development. Imagine getting your jaw narrowed and getting 3 teeths extracted. There is no way for one to not look deformed after that procedure. I wish i had crooked teeth but my old jaw and face.

"Lucky" that you didn't have braces during the peak of your facial development. Imagine getting your jaw narrowed and getting 3 teeths extracted. There is no way for one to not look deformed after that procedure. I wish i had crooked teeth but my old jaw and face.
Well the teeth extractions were damaging for sure. If you didn't get them extracted, I believe braces wouldn't have had such a big effect on your facial development.
But I gotta admit many orthodontists seem quite incompetent.
Mine for instance looks at my teeth for a second and makes decisions within these seconds it seems. They made me wear a rapid maxillary expander that didn't even properly fit to my bite. I have tooth gaps now (didn't have any before) but they said they'll close them at the end. I hope so.

Your bad forward growth is probably result from braces tbh
Dropped a :blackpill: for me.
Well, I started wearing them in 20, but maybe that is the reason, cuz I was said that my upper and lower teeth were protruding too much. I dont even know what to think. But I got no teeth extractions. I didnt take photos before cuz I got disgusted when I had a look at myself, so I dont know whether my growth was more or less ok when I was younger. :feelsrope:

Every single person here that's had braces suffers from some deformity or another including myself

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Gianno_02, AscendingHero and 4 others
IN A NEGATIVE WAY
NEVER GET BRACES.

Proof:

From a wide jaw slayer
VfodLyb.jpg
H5aoLVP.jpg

LYxT2DE.jpg

Holy shit bro, I had braces for 2 months after fucking up my teeth from a fall, I guess that's the reason why my jaw is narrow too. FML......

Sorry brother. Braces fucked my maxilla, but mewing widened my palate.

I've been on braces for 4+ years yet still have gaps in my teeth. JFL.

• +1
IN A NEGATIVE WAY
NEVER GET BRACES.

Proof:

From a wide jaw slayer
VfodLyb.jpg
H5aoLVP.jpg

LYxT2DE.jpg

>tfw born with perfect teeth
>tfw all my wisdom teeth came out completely fine
>tfw still incel

:feelsmage::feelsmage:

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and SHARK
yeah, i can really see the difference in your drawn-over face.

• +1
Yeah, I've also had braces and it messed me up :( My life could have been much better without this crap

But then again, I know a guy with a brilliant facial structure and he also had braces in puberty, so there must be some other factor(s) that play a part.

Damn he literraly went from 6/10 to -2/10 wtf.....

If you have braces on then take them off. Extractions are a problem but even without extractions orthodontists will pull your maxilla backward to correct overbites (even if he does pull the lower jaw forward there are still forces pulling the upper jaw back) and he won't help your maxilla at all if you have an underbite, even if you have neither your teeth are held in place, proper growth requires the teeth to erupt and then move forward on their own, with braces this cannot happen resulting in more downward growth then forward growth.
How to properly fix malocclusion: Use myobrace, the sooner the better + Mewing (full posture change and swallowing pattern change beyond the tropic premise, also chew. This will retain the myobrace result as well as do a whole bunch of other shit besides forward growth)
How to ACTUALLY move your maxilla upwards and forwards: Create a reverse-pull headgear, one that doesn't push your lower jaw backward like most do unless of course you have an underbite. The headgear should be anchored to your entire palate and be worn at the very minimum 8 hours at night but preferably 16 hours per day (at night and during all of your free time) This works in adults and you can eat my ass if you don't understand how the study in my signature proves this. Also mew to maintain results when you're not wearing the headgear and after you stop wearing it altogether.
How to reverse extractions: Find an orthotropist or an orthodontist who understands that extractions are bad. He will do this to you and then implant more teeth:
Capturewergrg

Have you even looked into them?

Yesss good little goy uh i mean skeptic, proudly defend the "reality" you've been presented with and never venture out of it...

In one case John Mew did orthotropic treatment on one twin while the other had orthodontics, identical twins before, one with braces got fucked and the other didn't after both of their treatment. Must be puberty.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Chico had braces
Meghan fox had braces
Catherine zeta jones had braces

Chico had braces
Meghan fox had braces

Chico didnt had braces at the age of 7
Megan fox didnt have braces at the age of 7
Catherine bla bla didnt had braces at the age of 7

Chico had braces
Meghan fox had braces
ORTHOTROPICS DEBUNKED!!! DAMN!

Orthodontics do not always fuck people over. Its a gamble but extractions are the biggest factor that ups the risk and like theropeking pointed out they (and I assume he's correct) had them later in life. Braces stunt the forward growth of your maxilla so the more growth going on during treatment and the longer the braces are on the worse effect there is

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, AscendingHero, androidcel and 2 others
If you have braces on then take them off. Extractions are a problem but even without extractions orthodontists will pull your maxilla backward to correct overbites (even if he does pull the lower jaw forward there are still forces pulling the upper jaw back) and he won't help your maxilla at all if you have an underbite, even if you have neither your teeth are held in place, proper growth requires the teeth to erupt and then move forward on their own, with braces this cannot happen resulting in more downward growth then forward growth.
How to properly fix malocclusion: Use myobrace, the sooner the better + Mewing (full posture change and swallowing pattern change beyond the tropic premise, also chew. This will retain the myobrace result as well as do a whole bunch of other shit besides forward growth)
How to ACTUALLY move your maxilla upwards and forwards: Create a reverse-pull headgear, one that doesn't push your lower jaw backward like most do unless of course you have an underbite. The headgear should be anchored to your entire palate and be worn at the very minimum 8 hours at night but preferably 16 hours per day (at night and during all of your free time) This works in adults and you can eat my ass if you don't understand how the study in my signature proves this. Also mew to maintain results when you're not wearing the headgear and after you stop wearing it altogether.
How to reverse extractions: Find an orthotropist or an orthodontist who understands that extractions are bad. He will do this to you and then implant more teeth:
View attachment 11375

Have you even looked into them?

Yesss good little goy uh i mean skeptic, proudly defend the "reality" you've been presented with and never venture out of it...

In one case John Mew did orthotropic treatment on one twin while the other had orthodontics, identical twins before, one with braces got fucked and the other didn't after both of their treatment. Must be puberty.

Thanks for the detailed respond man. Gonna check this myobrace
ORTHOTROPICS DEBUNKED!!! DAMN!

Orthodontics do not always fuck people over. Its a gamble but extractions are the biggest factor that ups the risk

This and not all braces at the same. There are ones that make your palate narrower or ones that make it wider etc. I had a huge gap between my two upper front teeth and a ~5mm gap between a few teeths on the bottom row teeth. By narrowing my whole face down they closed it. Over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wincel
There are ones that make your palate narrower or ones that make it wider etc. I had a huge gap between my two upper front teeth and a ~5mm gap between a few teeths on the bottom teeth. By narrowing my whole fave down they closed it tbh.
If you have crowding (looks like there are too many teeth) they will expand or extract and if you have spaces between your teeth they will narrow your palate in most cases. If you had spacing and they extracted teeth then this orthodontist is literally satan because he did not have to fucking do that even by the rule book orthodontists play by

Damn he literraly went from 6/10 to -2/10 wtf.....

6/10? More like 8/10. Even the most toxic psl user from lookism worshipped my chico look alike eyes and face.

Why me? The majority stays the same or ascends but I just went from "confident and alpha" to "ewww creepy"
If you have crowding (looks like there are too many teeth) they will expand or extract and if you have spaces between your teeth they will narrow your palate in most cases. If you had spacing and they extracted teeth then this orthodontist is literally satan because he did not have to fucking do that even by the rule book orthodontists play by

It is what it is. I accepted my destiny. If I ever go ER, the orthodoc will be on my list.
My parents paid also a lot of money for the braces even though they were poor at that time..

Hurts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wincel
It is what it is. I accepted my destiny. If I ever go ER, the orthodoc will be on my list.
My parents paid also a lot of money for the braces even though they were poor at that time..

Hurts
If only there was a way we could stop this corporate greed suppressing science and making more incels...
Tenor

Thankfully the sensible people at myobrace put their appliances up on aliexpress to help the workers seize the means of alignment.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Cope. I rather have straight teeth than ogre teeth

What about braces that are used with a palate expander at the same time?

What about braces that are used with a palate expander at the same time?
now the palate expansion here is good but the orthodontist could still fuck up the face with extractions, elastics, or putting the braces on before adulthood (no growing child should ever have the position of their teeth locked in place, the face won't be able to grow forward so it will grow downward) Some manage to actually not fuck anything up but its always a risk with modern orthodontics.

Myobrace is cope it will make your palate narrower , most peoples even recessed have a palate wider than large myobrace it's over for you im truly sorry...

its not. braces are really good for you. wanna look like someone straight out the hood with teeth that have spaces in between like bomb craters i dotn think so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
really depends. some people get lucky and their orthodontics somehow still leads proper growth. also is the last pic distorted or are you really parellelogram face cel?

Every single person here that's had braces suffers from some deformity or another including myself

this is because this website attracts insecure individuals (me:cool:). but ya maybe your right the braces are causing us to go retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
but ya maybe your right the braces are causing us to go retarded.
Before mewing I literally looked retard

Before mewing I literally looked retard

i remember your before vs after. the before was before mewing right? you went from cucky ---> pretty boy chad. crazy how much bone gains you got and your older than me:kys:. maybe i just need to wait until i become adult, i do see gains rn.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
This thread is cope if you don't respond to my texts tbh tbh ngl ngl.

ive never had braces and im still subhuman, i refused to get that shit, fuck it. i don't care about my teeth.

i remember your before vs after. the before was before mewing right? you went from cucky ---> pretty boy chad. crazy how much bone gains you got and your older than me:kys:. maybe i just need to wait until i become adult, i do see gains rn.
Just keep at it man. And thank u. Also have u seen me at 14? I actually look retarded ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
Just keep at it man. And thank u. Also have u seen me at 14? I actually look retarded ?

show me you at 14 pls. also checked my older pics, 3mthsago, i had ogee curve, due to bonesmash swelling. not anymore. time to swellmax again

show me you at 14 pls. also checked my older pics, 3mthsago, i had ogee curve, due to bonesmash swelling. not anymore. time to swellmax again
Screenshot 20190104 1525313
jfl

eh, your features are still the same looking, but not the same as bad as your before pic. left guy has no eyebrows.btw
Yes but my features grew at diff rates and made me subhuman for like a 4 years. Lol yes he is a subhuman