Braces changed my life

its not. braces are really good for you. wanna look like someone straight out the hood with teeth that have spaces in between like bomb craters i dotn think so
Yo I'll trim your toenails but with the method i use its gonna compress your spine also so you will be 3 inches shorter wanna look at a nigga straight out da hood with nasty ass toenails dont think so

Every single person here that's had braces suffers from some deformity or another including myself
Sorry I know this is and old thread but what deformity do you have @Nibba. There’s nothing wrong with you except maybe a deformed brain

Your face is so asymetric its over. Should have waited till after puberty to see if youd need braces/extractions/jaw surgery etc

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
Sorry I know this is and old thread but what deformity do you have
@Nibba. There’s nothing wrong with you except maybe a deformed brain

Why did you just comment on this old thread. Depressed again :feelscry::rage:

Bro wtf. You just look younger now than on that pic. Brutal ascencion
Your face is so asymetric its over. Should have waited till after puberty to see if youd need braces/extractions/jaw surgery etc

>You should have waited till puperty
:feelskek::feelshaha:
Tell that a 7 yo kid

I have narrow long cuck face even i never had any orthodontic treatment expect elastics for short time.

same tbh my dentist decided to remove my braces before my very fucking deep overbite was corrected, now i'm stuck with the worst lower third in the psl community

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
same tbh my dentist decided to remove my braces before my very fucking deep overbite was corrected, now i'm stuck with the worst lower third in the psl community
lol, your lower third is 10cm more forward than mine:lul:

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
lol, your lower third is 10cm more forward than mine:lul:
I'm jutting my jaw, if I clench it would disappear into the 65th dimension
small teeth +overbite = death sentence

Last edited:
Braces and mewing salved my life. They created forward growth, and expanded my face. Except for the nose, i have perfect face profile and hollow cheeks, and no nasolabial folds, scleral show or narrow face.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Should i get braces i just turned 17 recentlu

are braces bad to get at 18?

I'm jutting my jaw, if I clench it would disappear into the 65th dimension
small teeth +overbite = death sentence
Can myobrace save us? Even after braces?

IN A NEGATIVE WAY
NEVER GET BRACES.
If you ever have kids one day, dont listen to these fucking orthodocs. All they want is your money.

Today I have very nice & straight teeth and the price for that was my beautiful facial structure.

Proof:

From a wide jaw slayer
VfodLyb.jpg
H5aoLVP.jpg

To this long faced narrow face subhuman
LYxT2DE.jpg

Id be probably be a chad if these fucking orthodocs wouldnt extract 3 teeths and narrower down my palate by 5-10 mm. Its over for me and I am here browsing a forum full of aspies while I could be living life on easy mode.:blackpill::blackpill:

if you have no hope you may get an orthodontic palate expander to create empty space beetween your upper teeth. (also get a jaw expander if the dentist removed one of them)
then you go Croatia (the dentists are unscrupulous, cheap and experienced) and get dental implants for 3 new teeth.

I may have a recessed face, but thank fucking God I never got fucked over by the orthokikes. At least I have all my teeth, and I can get a perfect facial structure by expanding my palate and keep all my teeth.

Me never getting braces was actually a blessing in disguise. I was pretty pissed about it when I was younger, but now I'm really glad I never got them.

I may have a recessed face, but thank fucking God I never got fucked over by the orthokikes. At least I have all my teeth, and I can get a perfect facial structure by expanding my palate and keep all my teeth.

Me never getting braces was actually a blessing in disguise. I was pretty pissed about it when I was younger, but now I'm really glad I never got them.
What are your thoughts on myobrace?

What are your thoughts on myobrace?
It's pretty great for correcting your symmetry if you suffer from asymmetry. It can help reshape your arch and MAYBE expand your palate a little bit if your arch is particularly small.

If you're below 40mm intermolar distance (what I measured at) you'll probably expand your arch a little.

That's questionable, go for it if you have it in your country I for one have to order it online
Why’s it questionable? It expands arches, straightens teeth and applies tounge pressure to the roof of your mouth during sleep. Am I missing something here?

I got braces a few years ago after getting my teeth fucked up in a fight. Had them for a couple of years, one extraction on a duplicate tooth. Turned out fine.
I swear to God every other person, including me, had braces and they did nothing to the jaw or anything else besides teeth

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Deleted member 656
I swear to God every other person, including me, had braces and they did nothing to the jaw or anything else besides teeth
I had a distalizing arch for a second class malocclusion, plus an expander for the lower jaw, and tongue exercises at 17/18 years old. Now i’m turning 21 and have perfect jaws, within few month i will remove the tooth device, solved the remaining deepbite

I had braces from like 15 to 19, I'm 27 now and still wear retainers, when the retainer on my upper teeth broke a year ago, they removed it and then my teeth started to expand instantly, little spaces between teeth appeared, so I went and put the retainer again and pulled the teeth together again with it, cause I didn't want to have spaces between them
So... if I actually took them off my palate would probably widen very slightly (however I have only 6 teeth on each side left as I had 5s and 8s removed), but tbh I don't think it will affect my face in any noticeable way... so I'll just leave the retainer on
What do you think about it boyos?

• +1
Reactions: Atarashii
All children have circle heads retard. The taller you are the more downward your face grows. That’s why people that are 6’8 look ogre

All children have circle heads retard. The taller you are the more downward your face grows. That’s why people that are 6’8 look ogre

My head wasnt circle shaped as a kid lmao which is very uncommon for kids my age. In group pics id always mog the shit out of the other kids in the kindergarten due to my extremely defined lower third. All the other kids had a lot of babyfat around their cheeks which made their faceshape round.

Youre right on the 2nd point tho

My condolences.

I also got scammed and fucked over by these orthos. My maxilla is severely recessed now and I am at high risk of sleep apnea and have a double chin at 15% body fat JFL its so over:feelswhy::feelswhy: