Braces fucking up my jaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
They have been misaligning my jaw. one side visibly sticks out more. I get alot of pain on that side when I try to close my mouth.

I went in to get them adjusted and the stacy 'doctor' said it was just swollen from eating or some bs like that and told me to just take an advil. I said that wasn't what it is and she just patted me on my shoulder, said "ok well goodluck" and walked away.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 685 and Alexanderr
Change doctor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Aren't braces used to fix jaw misalignment

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Change doctor
Can't - signed a contract with this company and I am stuck with them. I booked another appointment for one week from now, I will not take another bs response from her.

she doesnt want you ascend. fuck her. she's trying to sabotage you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinko, Deleted member 685 and Nosecel9000
Can't - signed a contract with this company and I am stuck with them. I booked another appointment for one week from now, I will not take another bs response from her.
Just explain mewing to her and show her a Mike Mew video

• JFL
Reactions: Einon and Nosecel9000
Go ER on her if she tries to sell you bs again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinko, Deleted member 685, Whyamihere and 3 others
She probably just sucked and fucked her way through med school. Completely incompetent. It's been getting progressively worse since they changed the positioning of one of my teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Einon and Deleted member 685
rape her for revenge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinko, manlet cUnt and FatJattMofo
She probably just sucked and fucked her way through med school. Completely incompetent. It's been getting progressively worse since they changed the positioning of one of my teeth.
fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: You
Aren't braces used to fix jaw misalignment
This. Keep coping by thinking braces ruined your jaw. It's a misconception

• +1
Dentists are bluepillled af they should be trained to be as based as Eppely.

• +1
It was going fine until they pushed one of my teeth forward. Now it feels like the right side of my jaw joint is being pushed outwards and my jaw is visible asymmetrical.

It was going fine until they pushed one of my teeth forward. Now it feels like the right side of my jaw joint is being pushed outwards and my jaw is visible asymmetrical.
How crooked are your teeth? Is it slightly?

I mean, what was the degree of crooked when you first put on the braces?
It was more to fix the alignment of my teeth so they wouldn't wear on each other. One tooth was behind the others on my bottom row. The issues started when they moved it up with the rest of my teeth because it made my whole bottom row wider and messed up the allignment.

True 100%

Muh braces are the reason i have a bad jawline
Muh braces are the reason i dont slay
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::forcedsmile:

It was more to fix the alignment of my teeth so they wouldn't wear on each other. One tooth was behind the others on my bottom row. The issues started when they moved it up with the rest of my teeth because it made my whole bottom row wider and messed up the allignment.

you shouldve gone for veneers

True 100%

Muh braces are the reason i have a bad jawline
Muh braces are the reason i dont slay
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::forcedsmile:
I have a good jawline. That's the one thing that's decent about my face. Just over the past few weeks it has been getting more asymmetrical. I will delete anymore retarded comments like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Dude tell her to fuck off that's ridiculous I would never let a dentist bitch talk to me like that

i'm certain you're getting Temporomandibular joint dysfunction from braces as tmj imbalances causes jaw asymmetry

braces saved me

• +1
braces aren't bad just as long as you don't mouth breathe or get extractions.
What mouth breathing has to do with braces. Braces would fix your subhuman teeth?

Go to a male doctor.

She’s trying to ogre you and make you a subhuman. Beware!

Are they metal braces?
I'm getting Invisalign and all the anti-brace threads are making me rethink.
Invisalign only moves teeth though. It shouldn't affect the joint; there are no elastics or springs pulling on the braces.

Are they metal braces?
I'm getting Invisalign and all the anti-brace threads are making me rethink.
Invisalign only moves teeth though. It shouldn't affect the joint; there are no elastics or springs pulling on the braces.
They r metal. They misaligned my bite which over time is causing my jaw to get misaligned even though it doesn't directly connect to my jaw joint

Status
Not open for further replies.