Braces help pliz

shibo

shibo

Equinox
Should i get braces i hear they make u uglier but i goy bad teeth

Im 17 btw

I got braces when I was 17 and i had two extractions. It didn't affect my looks at all except that I have better teeth now

try myobrace instead

I got braces when I was 17 and i had two extractions. It didn't affect my looks at all except that I have better teeth now
you probably mewed so you expanded your upper palate, otherwise, in every case where there's a tooth extraction the palate gets narrowers I wouldn't recommend that you go through the procedure of getting an extraction, I was supposed to get extractions 2 of them actually but thank god i didn't, but the shitty dentist decided to remove my braces before my deep overbite was corrected, fuck her.

you probably mewed so you expanded your upper palate, otherwise, in every case where there's a tooth extraction the palate gets narrowers I wouldn't recommend that you go through the procedure of getting an extraction, I was supposed to get extractions 2 of them actually but thank god i didn't, but the shitty dentist decided to remove my braces before my deep overbite was corrected, fuck her.
Narrow palate with good teeth is better than wide palate with teeth that look like graveyard. Most male models have a narrow palate anyway

Narrow palate with good teeth is better than wide palate with teeth that look like graveyard. Most male models have a narrow palate anyway
I also have the lower third of david duchovny with the overbite of Freddie Mercury if not worse than him...
but teeth are straight

I also have the lower third of david duchovny with the overbite of Freddie Mercury if not worse than him...
but teeth are straight
Just chew gum so you can completly look like David

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing