Braces/teeth alignment

Howl

Howl

Gymmaxx or kys
I've decided to get my teeth fixed.

Teeth alignment seems like an ideal first "hard"max since it's only like 5k and doesn't seem to effect day to day life too much while the adjustments take place.

Regarding facial structure, jaw etc am I correct to assume that it's safe to do and that it won't rape my face since I'm 22 and (probably) fully grown?

Which procedure is the best?

(as in least annoying day to day and yielding the best results). I've read a bit about invisalign and ceramic braces which seem the most preferable ones.

Anyone got good/bad experiences with teeth alignment as adults?

Braces are faster but look shit, then again with a mask nobody will see it anyway. So only relevant in private. Invisalign takes longer.

• +1
Reactions: Howl
MSE + FACEMASK will give you the ideal bite after braces ofc

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Braces are faster but look shit, then again with a mask nobody will see it anyway. So only relevant in private. Invisalign takes longer.
yo i heard your a dentist, i got braces now my doctor says at the end of treatment i should have an 8 teethed smile, i asked for more but he explained that it won't look "symmetrical" says your face is too long to have a wide smile.

my face is tall think like this

MSE + FACEMASK will give you the ideal bite after braces ofc
I probably won't do MSE my bite isn't really fucked its just two of my teeth sticking out too much.

Hmm, the time looks matter the most are in private though (dates, parties, school), really is a difficult choice.

yo i heard your a dentist, i got braces now my doctor says at the end of treatment i should have an 8 teethed smile, i asked for more but he explained that it won't look "symmetrical" says your face is too long to have a wide smile.

my face is tall think like this View attachment 1003644

I'm not a dentist yet, I've just enrolled for dentistry. 😅 But yea I think your ortho is talking nonsense, if anything you want your smile amd mouth to be wider so your face appears less long. I think he's just not willing/unable to fulfill your wishes. I'd recommend you to consult with some other orthos and get their opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
I'm not a dentist yet, I've just enrolled for dentistry. 😅 But yea I think your ortho is talking nonsense, if anything you want your smile amd mouth to be wider so your face appears less long. I think he's just not willing/unable to fulfill your wishes. I'd recommend you to consult with some other orthos and get their opinion.
he says my mouth is too narrow for a more than 8 smile says 8 is the limit is there a way he can expand the mouth?.