Brachycephalic cranium is the biggest death sentence

Good thread

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Dolicho-/Meso-cephalic Cranium:

View attachment 1000926View attachment 1000928View attachment 1000929View attachment 1000930View attachment 1000934View attachment 1000935View attachment 1000938View attachment 1000939

Brachycephalic Cranium:

View attachment 1000927View attachment 1000931View attachment 1000932View attachment 1000936View attachment 1000937View attachment 1000933

I know some people will copefully claim brachycephy to be a Chad trait, and if that's you, you really should keep reading.

Brachycephaly is not just a wide head. Many uneducated looksmaxxers believe brachycephaly equals wide, and wide head means wider FWHR, therefore Chad.

Do you know what the prefix "brachy-" means? It actually means short. Brachycephalic skulls are wider, but their defining trait is short front-back (or sagittal) length.

Since brachycephalic people have short head length, their anterior craniums—where the maxilla is attached to the bottom of—are also shorter in sagittal length. So what's the consequence of this? The consequence is there's less room for forward growth of the maxilla and mandible. Think about it: if one's forehead isn't very far in front of their ears, how much forward maxillary growth can "fit" in the space under their anterior cranium? Not much.

If you still think, "cope, those brachy guys are recessed and just need forward growth," first of all you're kind of right. The brachycephalic guys in the pictures above do not have good forward growth. However, their lack of skull length makes it so their skulls cannot support the classic "forward-grown look." Normal maxillas are not supposed to project far in front of the forehead.
what if a brachy just has a forward grown browridge and therefore good space/distance between ears and forehead but just not enough distance/space behind the ears and the back of the head? (flat back of the head)

• +1
Retarded generalization as always

• Hmm...
what if a brachy just has a forward grown browridge and therefore good space/distance between ears and forehead but just not enough distance/space behind the ears and the back of the head? (flat back of the head)

Depends on how brachycephalic you are. It’s a big stretch for some people, sadly:

02C422A1 DF87 4515 B15C D095C75FE3D0

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag and joseph
Depends on how brachycephalic you are. It’s a big stretch for some people, sadly:

View attachment 1010877
i know you mentioned 8.27 ( i think?( inches as the ideal length of the cranium but I think the length between the ear and the forehead is what really counts b/c if that's still good then who cares if you have a flat back of the head or not. unless im coping.

• +1
i know you mentioned 8.27 ( i think?( inches as the ideal length of the cranium but I think the length between the ear and the forehead is what really counts b/c if that's still good then who cares if you have a flat back of the head or not. unless im coping.

I didn’t say 8.27 in (21 cm) is the ideal skull length. It’s just what I’d consider long for a typical Caucasian male (based on percentile stats).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and joseph
I didn’t say 8.27 in (21 cm) is the ideal skull length. It’s just what I’d consider long for a typical Caucasian male (based on percentile stats).
meaning a little under 8.27 doesn't mean that it qualifies as a brachy right?

• +1
meaning a little under 8.27 doesn't mean that it qualifies as a brachy right?

Correct, it doesn't qualify you as brachy.

Brachy is when your head width : length ratio > 0.8

• +1
Reactions: joseph
Correct, it doesn't qualify you as brachy.

Brachy is when your head width : length ratio > 0.8
I've observed this and understand it too but really, I think a combination of osteotomies + implants etc could create the same look from teh front or 3/4 view. Like lets say a brachy surgerymaxxed from not recessed but just normal/average and looked defined (with regards to lower third ) from the front, then it prolly wouldn't matter too much in the long run.

• +1
Your threads are high iq tbh op even if you're not always right you bring new theory and that's how we learn new things keep doing them

• +1
Agreed with everything you said, however I think what you're really looking for as an ideal is normocephaly.

2ILaKw3wX7izmN6IrziL3myeigWs1R2_ZbZn0fWOVpna5J581TU0Y6OWL1q36FZ7M_9vrIAg-cMYldjWePnF0Oqk8QdTdB5TZ-rCBInKyPZUSC12ZI59s5955vDdDcF6qPSi6ojNWk4

Legitimate dolicocephaly looks like shit and makes the head look like a sideways turned egg from the top. Advanced dolicocephaly is also gonna give you a super gay alien occupit. Normocephaly with a protruding frontal half of the face and a short back half of the face with a slight bump is ideal.

• +1
And 90% of slavic foids have these shit craniums yet thirstycels still obsess over them. Brutal.
they mog western european women and hard

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
Agreed with everything you said, however I think what you're really looking for as an ideal is normocephaly.

2ILaKw3wX7izmN6IrziL3myeigWs1R2_ZbZn0fWOVpna5J581TU0Y6OWL1q36FZ7M_9vrIAg-cMYldjWePnF0Oqk8QdTdB5TZ-rCBInKyPZUSC12ZI59s5955vDdDcF6qPSi6ojNWk4

Legitimate dolicocephaly looks like shit and makes the head look like a sideways turned egg from the top. Advanced dolicocephaly is also gonna give you a super gay alien occupit. Normocephaly with a protruding frontal half of the face and a short back half of the face with a slight bump is ideal.

Oh and one more thing, it isn't impossible to pull off a protruding lower half of the face with a non-protuding forehead. Of course it depends on the level we're talking about, the dudes you posted in the second row of your post are subhuman beyond saving, but it is possible. In fact, the asian dude you showed at the very start actually does have jaws that are further than his forehead.

istockphoto-1187099771-612x612-jpg.1000926

And if he had more chin projection, it would be even more noticable. His chin has zero projection though unfortunately. Either way, when you have a lower half that is further than the forehead, you get an angel skull.

14ab08bf82d07a06e2259801aff35f8f.jpg

Now this normally is a female ideal, so it's questionable whether or not this is desirable as a male, but it's probably still better than being completely recessed.

• +1
Oh and one more thing, it isn't impossible to pull off a protruding lower half of the face with a non-protuding forehead. Of course it depends on the level we're talking about, the dudes you posted in the second row of your post are subhuman beyond saving, but it is possible. In fact, the asian dude you showed at the very start actually does have jaws that are further than his forehead.

istockphoto-1187099771-612x612-jpg.1000926

And if he had more chin projection, it would be even more noticable. His chin has zero projection though unfortunately. Either way, when you have a lower half that is further than the forehead, you get an angel skull.

14ab08bf82d07a06e2259801aff35f8f.jpg

Now this normally is a female ideal, so it's questionable whether or not this is desirable as a male, but it's probably still better than being completely recessed.

Chin in front of the forehead is ideal. But it can't be way too far in front. If your forehead projection is very low, there ain't no way you'll have a forward-grown maxilla and mandible (in terms of absolute length). And if you try to get that forward growth through maxillary and mandibular osteotomy, you'll end up looking like ass. Distraction osteogenesis is needed to move the entire anterior cranium forward, as shown below:

Absolute forward growth trumps relative forward growth. Your mouth and chin can be 10 mm in front of your brow ridge, yet you can still have a flat face (meaning your anterior cranium is too short).

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and fras
218427 208509 3539

Its true asians have most flat skull on the earth and they look like their skull got compressed by press machine.
But these type of skull makes people smarter (bigger Frontal lobe)

• Woah
Not true

The most masculine forward grown people have brachy cranium + forward growth

Twink prettyboys have forward growth but female cranium

Subhumans have the worst of both worlds
Non-reduced cromagnoids are extremely masculine, and they are strongly dolichocephalic. They don't have the infamous gay alien skull thanks to their occipital bun and thick necks:

6184631_orig.png

attachment.php

oliver-kahn-goalkeeper-fc-bayern-muenchen-X0CPE5.jpg

I'll never understand how years of lookism brainwashing made us believe that brachycephaly is better.
Nordids, Mediterraneans, Atlantids and Cromagnoids are arguably the best looking phenotypes in Europe and they are all dolichocephalic.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 15305 and thecel
My cephalic index is 90 and i am forward grown

• Woah
Ion even know the difference tbh

• +1
Dolicho-/Meso-cephalic Cranium:

View attachment 1000926View attachment 1000928View attachment 1000929View attachment 1000930View attachment 1000934View attachment 1000935View attachment 1000938View attachment 1000939

Brachycephalic Cranium:

View attachment 1000927View attachment 1000931View attachment 1000932View attachment 1000936View attachment 1000937View attachment 1000933

I know some people will copefully claim brachycephy to be a Chad trait, and if that's you, you really should keep reading.

Brachycephaly is not just a wide head. Many uneducated looksmaxxers believe brachycephaly equals wide, and wide head means wider FWHR, therefore Chad.

Do you know what the prefix "brachy-" means? It actually means short. Brachycephalic skulls are wider, but their defining trait is short front-back (or sagittal) length.

Since brachycephalic people have short head length, their anterior craniums—where the maxilla is attached to the bottom of—are also shorter in sagittal length. So what's the consequence of this? The consequence is there's less room for forward growth of the maxilla and mandible. Think about it: if one's forehead isn't very far in front of their ears, how much forward maxillary growth can "fit" in the space under their anterior cranium? Not much.

If you still think, "cope, those brachy guys are recessed and just need forward growth," first of all you're kind of right. The brachycephalic guys in the pictures above do not have good forward growth. However, their lack of skull length makes it so their skulls cannot support the classic "forward-grown look." Normal maxillas are not supposed to project far in front of the forehead.
I have dolio but no hair to cover my occiput

• +1
How do you not have hair growing back there?
my parents wont let me grow it out and I have a depressed occiput bone

how many inches of hair do I need to fraud my occiput bone?

• +1
Depends on how protruded your occiput is and how straight your hair is
mine is very protruded, if I sent you mine you would laugh at me and I would commit suicide

its the only reason why I am here

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and thecel
I got brachy skull, gives illusion of forward growth ngl

• Hmm...
What do you think of my side profile? Ignore skin this was me before skincaremaxxing. Also any flaws u see?

Last edited:
  • +1
What do you think of my side profile? Ignore skin this was me before skincaremaxxing. Also any flaws u see?

View attachment 1088077

Good forward growth and front–back ratio. How tf is your occiput so small bruh. That’s a very high front–back ratio, but your occiput isn’t flat, so it’s good.

You have good cheekbone projection, a straight, sloped forehead (which is good), and a decent brow ridge.

Issues: downward-pointing chin, short ramus, underprojected upper nose bridge, big ears, upper lip behind lower lip (should be the other way around), straight/convex philtrum (concave is ideal).

• Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Good forward growth and front–back ratio. How tf is your occiput so small bruh. That’s a very high front–back ratio, but your occiput isn’t flat, so it’s good.

You have good cheekbone projection, a straight, sloped forehead (which is good), and a decent brow ridge.

Issues: downward-pointing chin, short ramus, underprojected upper nose bridge, big ears, upper lip behind lower lip (should be the other way around), straight/convex philtrum (concave is ideal).
Thx for the analysis high iq chang

• +1
Depends on how protruded your occiput is and how straight your hair is
My hair is curly

how much to cover this guys head?

EDD21A3D 956C 4202 8B7C 54DAAE567753

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6273
mine is very protruded, if I sent you mine you would laugh at me and I would commit suicide

its the only reason why I am here
@africancel how much hair would he need to grow to cover his occiput

18DB3D85 4E9B 4A0A A523 A98413D838B1

• +1
@africancel how much hair would he need to grow to cover his occiput

View attachment 1088471
It's over at that point you need those long 70s afros to cover it up. The fact that he has a non existent mandible makes it look way worse. Long occiput is passable if you have a forward grown mandible imo

Attachments

• 1618318156660.png
    1618318156660.png
    518.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 1618318194832.png
    1618318194832.png
    690.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 1618318231996.png
    1618318231996.png
    99.4 KB · Views: 104
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10172
It's over at that point you need those long 70s afros to cover it up. The fact that he has a non existent mandible makes it look way worse. Long occiput is passable if you have a forward grown mandible imo
My occiput is smaller than his, I was just using him as an example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
If he was forward grown and handsome would his peanut head matter

That’s why I want to get occiput reduction

idk why people say gay alien skull is ideal when it’s literally not

IM going to india I just need 3D CT scans and I’ll fix my subhuman skull and subhuman face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
If he was forward grown and handsome would his peanut head matter
no. longer occiputs are common in blacks if he had a longer mandible and wider face his occiput wouldn't matter as much, the guy in my avi has a long occiput

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10172
no. longer occiputs are common in blacks if he had a longer mandible and wider face his occiput wouldn't matter as much, the guy in my avi has a long occiput
What do u think about a black person getting jaw surgery? Do u think it’s weird? I’m doing it for breathing issues

What do u think about a black person getting jaw surgery? Do u think it’s weird? I’m doing it for breathing issues
Who cares you're on a forum for aesthetics.I'm probably going to get infraorbital rim implants and forehead reduction or hairline lowering.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172