[Brag] Ascension in Norway

Bluepill

Bluepill

Mistral
Last week @HorseFace shared a story of Norwegian women getting mad horny when drunk and out partying. He even claimed to have observed foids making out with incels. Of course I didn't believe him. Had to be number one bullshit at the very best, right?

Yesterday it happened again. This time not only did stacies makeout with him, but he also wanted me to believe he got date raped by a Norwegian blonde whale. I had to let him know I have no other option but to report him if he doesn't stop with the made-up stories. Luckily for him, @Felix97 was still around and dared me to try it for myself before reporting HorseFace to the moderators. I was easily convinced as I had already drank beer through a straw. Ngl I was kinda hoping there was some truth to these wild stories.

So, I grabbed a taxi and went out alone only to learn that the Norwegian nightlife is absolutely fucking nuts. I barely got three feet past the bouncer when I was attacked by a hungry foid who ate me alive. Didn't fuck tho, because I had masturbated before leaving the house, and I was too drunk for my dick to work properly.

IMG_3205-1024x768.jpg

A pic I took inside the club proving my story isn't 100 percent bs.

The hickey I woke up with. Can't remember which of the two ladies gave it, lol.

Shoutouts:
@androidcel for being a champ and finding me the guide on how to make-out and have sex
@Extra Chromosome for teaching me this sick sex position at the last minute

All the haters who didn't believe I could make it (@dodt)
Keep crying for me

tl;dr

I got a hickey

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Goblin, Deleted member 1464, FuckMyLife and 4 others
Last week @HorseFace shared a story of Norwegian women getting mad horny when drunk and out partying. He even claimed to have observed foids making out with incels. Of course I didn't believe him. Had to be number one bullshit at the very best, right?

Yesterday it happened again. This time not only did stacies makeout with him, but he also wanted me to believe he got date raped by a Norwegian blonde whale. I had to let him know I have no other option but to report him if he doesn't stop with the made-up stories. Luckily for him, @Felix97 was still around and dared me to try it for myself before reporting HorseFace to the moderators. I was easily convinced as I had already drank beer through a straw. Ngl I was kinda hoping there was some truth to these wild stories.

So, I grabbed a taxi and went out alone only to learn that the Norwegian nightlife is absolutely fucking nuts. I barely got three feet past the bouncer when I was attacked by a hungry foid who ate me alive. Didn't fuck tho, because I had masturbated before leaving the house, and I was too drunk for my dick to work properly.

IMG_3205-1024x768.jpg

A pic I took inside the club proving my story isn't 100 percent bs.

View attachment 33578

The hickey I woke up with. Can't remember which of the two ladies gave it, lol.

Shoutouts:
@androidcel for being a champ and finding me the guide on how to make-out and have sex
@Extra Chromosome for teaching me this sick sex position at the last minute

All the haters who didn't believe I could make it (@dodt)
Keep crying for me

tl;dr

I got a hickey

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Extra Chromosome
I saw you the other day on chat claiming that you did this hickey by yourself.
Faker

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill
what the fuck are you talking about you smelly subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Extra Chromosome
Lmao 10/10 thread, I've never claimed to have observed women making out with incels tho (quote me if you've seen otherwise) also never claimed to make out with a Stacy. Also jfl if you think i would LARP and lie to some aspies on the internett about making out with girls.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, FuckMyLife and Bluepill

Nice ascension brother:feelskek:

Next time try the Canadian destroyer when creaming the foid.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Bluepill
Lmao 10/10 thread, I've never claimed to have observed women making out with incels tho (quote me if you've seen otherwise) also never claimed to make out with a Stacy. Also jfl if you think i would LARP and lie to some aspies on the internett about making out with girls.
Yeah. I want to publicly apologize for not believing your stories at first. You're alright, buddy.

I saw you the other day on chat claiming that you did this hickey by yourself.
Faker
How's that even possible LOL :feelskek:

View attachment 33604
Nice ascension brother:feelskek:

Next time try the Canadian destroyer when creaming the foid.

Ty. Going out again next weekend!

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace and Extra Chromosome
biggest brag on this forum tbh, ban him

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome, androidcel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, dodt, Bluepill and 3 others
But you pay £10 for a beer in Norway..

Crazy expensive

• +1