[Brag] i'm getting so much female attention finally

Weishaupt

Weishaupt

Mewcel
There are too many girls who keep on eyefucking me and i catch them lol and ones that try to initiate conversations but I don't give them a reaction. I'm not fucking a stacy every night but it's a big change from being a fat ugly depressed nigga who bitches literally hated. I want to attribute this to mewing (GTFIH mewcels) hard-mewing 24/7 has changed my whole face and eye-area drastically after just a month or so and skinmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
before after?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
There are too many girls who keep on eyefucking me and i catch them lol and ones that try to initiate conversations but I don't give them a reaction. I'm not fucking a stacy every night but it's a big change from being a fat ugly depressed nigga who bitches literally hated. I want to attribute this to mewing (GTFIH mewcels) hard-mewing 24/7 has changed my whole face and eye-area drastically after just a month or so and skinmaxxing.
Kif ente being eye fucked by girls? Bteshbh tize ya zalame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Future Arablite
not done with looksmaxxing. ill be posting one in main when i finish

Hahaha aktar minnwn bich3een tbh fam.. bas lissa 3am nit7asan
mni7a l sara7a !

• +1

A month? Is this real life? Is it just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality

Open your eyes, look up to the sky and meeew

• +1
A month? Is this real life? Is it just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality

Open your eyes, look up to the sky and meeew

i started when i was 16 and now i'm 17. but only used to be soft-mewing and didnt do it while sleeping thats why i didnt see big changes. but now i sleep without a pillow and lay flat so i'm able to mew and breathe from my nose 24/7 :feelshehe::chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
Placebo effect

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
i started when i was 16 and now i'm 17. but only used to be soft-mewing and didnt do it while sleeping thats why i didnt see big changes. but now i sleep without a pillow and lay flat so i'm able to mew and breathe from my nose 24/7 :feelshehe::chad:
If that’s what you say you got in just a few months just imagine years man, maximum developed face.

• +1
hey do you mind pming before/afters?

• +1
how old are you? , cause i might take your word for it and start doing it,

• +1