[Brag] Sluts apparently talking about me on anonymous app

MentalCel

MentalCel

Ascended ex-mentalcel

"Tall blonde boy that had a black turtleneck at "x party" reveal yourself" no doubt she's talking about me. I was the only guy wearing a black turtleneck at the party.

Backstory: this app has different channels where you can talk anonymously. This channel is about the techno scene in my city and almost all the party goers use it. Feel like an absolute chad tbh.

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Insomniac
bro mentalcel = bro

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
Did you skip your jewpills?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483 and Autist
Bet he is a man.

I remember when a guy pinched my ass at a party and I never saw him again

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Autist, SeiGun, Yummyinmytummy and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and Insomniac
Only for 5.5psl and above

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Tall and blonde = p in v

bro mentalcel is de sweetest carnivore and prettiest tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
Pointless to allow bragging.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Go to parties

BAN THIS BRAG CHAD :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Go to parties

BAN THIS BRAG CHAD :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Just do speed and dance to techno for 8 hours straight theory. JFL I went to the party alone without knowing anyone from there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Lol you have yodel
Which country?

Just do speed and dance to techno for 8 hours straight theory. JFL I went to the party alone without knowing anyone from there.

alone? Without knowing anyone? How do you think this helps your situation? Its even more chadier

alone? Without knowing anyone? How do you think this helps your situation? Its even more chadier
Part of low inhib maxxing and getting out of comfort zone. 6-8 months ago I was a complete aspie.

Literally just force yourself into social situations. Using drugs at first helps since it gives you artificial confidence to put yourself in those situations if you can't do it while "sober". Then as you slowly do you exposure therapy you'll eventually not need drugs since you've gotten enough positive feedback to your brain.

Still don't recommend using drugs if you don't know what you're doing and if you're prone to addiction.

Note that this is what worked for me and it's not guranteed to work for you. I don't believe there's any scientific evidence to back this up so bare that in mind.