BRAGGING IN-DEPTH TUTORIAL

Deleted member 2486

Deleted member 2486

Kraken
How to brag without getting warned, without people calling you out for bragging and with people giving you the validation your narc ego so desires, in which you're in denial about.

1. Choose wisely what you want to brag about:

There's something important to understand. It doesn't matter what you choose to brag about is true or not, it only matters, if it sounds true or not. You also need to take your forum persona and post history into account. The level of believability varies majorly depending on user.

Not true, but believeable = true

Actually true, but not believeable = false

If you understand this concept, you can maximise the amount of validation you're going to get.

2. You need a good antagonist to aid brag:

You want to make the reader believe you don't actually want the validation for the information piece containing the bragging, and it's just actually "aid" to the antagonist itself. This is obviously just a trick, in reality the brag itself is the main piece of information and everything else is just aid. This is why you have to carefully engineer the brag-antagonist combination for the illusion of role-reversal in reader's mind for maximum % chance of validation after they've read the post.

Most humble-brags only have very mild-antagonists, that everyone can easily see through, so they just come off rather cringy and people would be better off just coming off 100% straight about it instead.

Recent example : https://looksmax.org/threads/failed-no-nut-november-but-didnt-fap.60693

Obviously he doesn't give a fuck about failing no nut november, the only reason for this thread to exist is to disclose some indian girl gave him a blowjob. If he just were straight-up about it, he would've received more validation. "Heyyyy boyos, im so fucking happy right now. I just got with the curry foid"

This is why you need a stronger antagonist, something believeable. @LondonVillie did it unbelieveably well. I don't want to go into details, you know the story. He had people on leash, like good obedient dogs.

You need to find something that counters the level of the brag. The antagonist should ideally be on the same level as the brag.

Weaker Antagonist + Stronger brag = humble brag -> little/no validation cuz people see through the brag

Equal brag + antagonist = most believeable out of the 3 options - > highest % of you getting validation / dopamine hit

Stronger Antagonist + weaker brag = insecure/uninteresting - > little/no validation, they'll ignore or forget about it the in the context of antagonist

3. You need to tie the brag and antagonist together into a story

Again, it doesn't matter what you're bragging about is true, or not. Absolutely irrelevant. Or it doesn't matter if the antagonist itself is true or not. All that matters is the brag and antagonist both sounds believeable for your forum-personality and they're on similar level of strength, but more importantly the antagonist is at least as strong as the brag itself. The brag can be weaker and you may still get validation for it, but that's not cost-effective and playing too low risk %.

You need to select the antagonist in a way, so it's easy to tie into the brag. The 2 information pieces should be geographically tied together. For example: Getting kiss at party - getting robbed at party. "I went to a party yday and some faggot stole my wallet, this kind of shit would've never happened if I had bigger frame and presence, but hey, at least i managed to kiss some drunk 30 years old milf lmfaooo"

Few other examples:

- If you upload the number of your tinder matches, you should say something like it took you a very long time to get this number, so it doesn't mean anything. Obviously the manlet indian will still feel extremely bad as he gets 5 matches in the span of 3 months, but he will understand that legit GL people may get the amount of matches you got in fraction of time you got yours, so he won't feel like you're trying to fish from validation from him. So then he would say something like "woow man at least you get that much, I barely get any" -> And this is the moment you got your dopamine hit. Your mission is complete.

- If you had a lay, you should under-play her looks, say you were on a long-dry spell and have been feeling very down recently and this just gave you a taste of hope and now you're suddenly a lot more motivated to looksmax further. You have dry spell, looksmaxxing succes, depression story-lines playing as your antagonist against your "not that good looking" lay, so people would easily say something like "Ohh man good job, i'm happy for you, keep going, after looksmaxxing will even yield better results"

- If you're trying to brag about an IOI (real or not doesnt matter), it should always be somewhat discrete, but it should part of your daily routine of what people envision your daily routine looks like. So if you say you went to a party and got IOI, even though getting IOI at a party is nothing special, since the forum persona of yours isnt generally envisioned of you going to parties, it makes it unbelieveable in this context. If you're NEET permarotter, say something like the cashier girl held long eye contact with you and smiled a lot. You could go even further and say she commented on one of the items you were buying and tied it into her own habits breaking the formal-wall. It's still more believeable and people will cheer you on for you daily dopamine fix.

Or you upload nude pictures of your lays, but you better have that cheeky hospital picture on hand :sneaky:

Good luck, happy bragging!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bvnny., ItsOverCel, Lmao and 25 others
Total time spent online 1389:35

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, Deleted member 11758, Be_ConfidentBro and 13 others
i would be surprised if a single person read this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3795, diggbicc and 6 others
And not a single word was read that day

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, SpearOfOrion, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
you could learn a thing or two from whats written here, since you're prone to bragging a lot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Zygos4Life, Cretinous and 6 others
I never understood the bragging rule
whats wrong with bragging about ones successes? Only sensetive safespace needing virgins get triggered by it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
I never understood the bragging rule
whats wrong with bragging about ones successes? Only sensetive safespace needing virgins get triggered by it
i dont care about it, thread is a satire from start to end for those that read it (not many i assume, but still)

Total time spent online 1389:35

Quick proof the timer is inaccurate/broken: 93 days ince it was implemented. I sleep 8 hours on avg (7-9) each day. 93x8 = 744. 744+1389= 2133 which leaves me hundred hours for everything else. Then it means roughly I have 1 hour every day to eat, shower, piss, shit, get to places, go to uni(4 hrs), gymcel(2hrs), work part time(4hrs) and every other minor thing :forcedsmile:

this me:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Arkantos, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
i dont care about it, thread is a satire from start to end for those that read it (not many i assume, but still)

View attachment 158650

Quick proof the timer is inaccurate/broken: 93 days ince it was implemented. I sleep 8 hours on avg (7-9) each day. 93x8 = 744. 744+1389= 2133 which leaves me hundred hours for everything else. Then it means roughly I have 1 hour every day to eat, shower, piss, shit, get to places, go to uni(4 hrs), gymcel(2hrs), work part time(4hrs) and every other minor thing :forcedsmile:

this me:

View attachment 158651
Its broken, it still counts if you leave the tab on

i havent even been on for 1/5 of what my timer says

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2486

View attachment 158650

this me:

View attachment 158651
Perhaps stop refreshing the page every hour
:what:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Overjetcel299 and turkproducer
Perhaps stop refreshing the page every hour
:what:
[IMG alt="Goblin"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/1/1464.jpg?1573003177[/IMG]
Goblin
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT · 118
Joined Apr 14, 2019
Last seen A moment ago
Total time spent online 1347:13

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
[IMG alt="Goblin"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/1/1464.jpg?1573003177[/IMG]
Goblin
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT · 118
Joined Apr 14, 2019
Last seen A moment ago
Total time spent online 1347:13
I am infact on here all day. I don't leave my PC.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, TheMewingBBC, Overjetcel299 and 2 others
Thanks for helping me validationmax I'll report after my next thread if it was good advice or not

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2486
Nigga 1400 hours is almost 3 MONTHS. You joined in JULY. You’ve been on this website almost nonstop since you’ve joined. What the FUCK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, vaninskybird and Deleted member 3795

I did, it's actually a high IQ post, you can used on other things in life, like copywriting tbh

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Excellent post I love shit like this that analyzes social/pyschological dynamics, and its all true
Can you please write a guide on how to not need validation anymore?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
4. Enjoy Banland

Total time spent reading OP's post: 00:00:00

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Dogs
Leonardo DiCaprio Great Gatsby

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Will read before posting brag

Nothing worthy to brag about for me

Did not read.