[LifeFuel] Brahs I think I made it to 8 inches BPEL

John McCormick

John McCormick

Adept
Time online
1d 15h 51m
BPEL is inaccurate way to measure. You are literally bone pressing against the fat pad of your frontal pelvis and it's kind of like cheating. If you measure it Non Bone pressed (NBPEL) Non bone pressed erect length then you are probably like 6 or 7 inches at best which is still solid size.

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Zephir
Time online
74d 17h 0m
BPEL is inaccurate way to measure. You are literally bone pressing against the fat pad of your frontal pelvis and it's kind of like cheating. If you measure it Non Bone pressed (NBPEL) Non bone pressed erect length then you are probably like 6 or 7 inches at best which is still solid size.
BPEL is how penis size is measured in all the scientific studies.
I'm gonna go for 9 inches now tho since I got to 8 inches within a few weeks, that's real monster cock territory.

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Zephir
Time online
74d 17h 0m
How did you do this jfl
I'm not sure what caused the quick gains because I've been doing a few things so I'll tell you everything I did.

Basically I've been using a rod extender with a high level of tension at least 4 hours per day, then while I'm sleeping or recovering I use the phallosan forte with low tension to consolidate gains. Also I've been doing the angion method and 30 minutes of intense vacuum pumping on alternate days.

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Time online
26d 15h 5m
I'm not sure what caused the quick gains because I've been doing a few things so I'll tell you everything I did.

Basically I've been using a rod extender with a high level of tension at least 4 hours per day, then while I'm sleeping or recovering I use the phallosan forte with low tension to consolidate gains. Also I've been doing the angion method and 30 minutes of intense vacuum pumping on alternate days.
Make a guide ASAP bhai

bossman

bossman

Social theorist
Time online
50d 15h 51m
yeah but i heard that people with really big cocks struggle to get fully hard. what has your experience been like

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

I pain mog
Time online
133d 2h 2m
Be brave and post pic. I need lifefuel

buflek

buflek

ugliest narcy ever
Time online
108d 21h 41m
I'm close too, around 7.85 or a bit above. I didn't use anything though and I started at 6.5 jfl
dont want to jelq half a year before that like people advice

Nisse

Nisse

🎶We are incels we are looksmaxers🎶
Time online
36d 13h 12m

Did your flaccid size increase?

looktheorist

looktheorist

من از نیگرها و عربها متنفرم
Time online
9d 41m
dont want to jelq half a year before that like people advice
Jelqing is horrible. I did side to side stretches for like a month and a half the first time and I got to 7.2 in and then the second time I did side to side again with heat for 3 months and I got to where I am now.

hairyballscel

hairyballscel

Arcanologist
Time online
44d 11h 51m
thats the scientific method to measure jfl, and if you lose weight, that measurement will slowly become your NBPEL

buflek

buflek

ugliest narcy ever
Time online
108d 21h 41m
Jelqing is horrible. I did side to side stretches for like a month and a half the first time and I got to 7.2 in and then the second time I did side to side again with heat for 3 months and I got to where I am now.
i know that jelqing sucks but they advice you to jelq to "warm up" your dick so u can start intermediate routines with clamping etc. cba to do that shit ngl

hairyballscel

hairyballscel

Arcanologist
Time online
44d 11h 51m
yeah but i heard that people with really big cocks struggle to get fully hard. what has your experience been like
this usually happens at like 9+ inches tbh, most ppl at 8 don't experience this

hairyballscel

hairyballscel

Arcanologist
Time online
44d 11h 51m
what did you start at?

hairyballscel

hairyballscel

Arcanologist
Time online
44d 11h 51m
I'll pm you and you can vouch for me in this thread or tell everyone if I'm delusional

Don't be a faggot and repost it tho
can you pm me aswell?

Germania

Germania

Master
Time online
31d 20h 56m
Might be coping though so I'm gonna try and get to 8.5 inches so I'm definitely over the 8 inch minimum barrier
same here... 8" still feels just about acceptable, i am aiming for 9"

hairyballscel

hairyballscel

Arcanologist
Time online
44d 11h 51m
nigga what was your starting length???

L

loksr

Adept
Time online
13d 13h 57m
>2 inch fatpad
Yeah if you’re fucking morbidly obese

fat pads change with weight, you need to do bone pressed to know your actual size and to compare yourself to real penis size studies (because they all use bonepressed)
But yes if you’re telling people your size it’s best to use nbp

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SoyGune [Success] Made 1k today ewhoring Success 42