Brahs I think I made it to 8 inches BPEL

fuck thats gonna make me coom every hour

its broscience so research very well, but the people who have take caber and have sex/cum reported that they just dont become tired after cumming, so its legit

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
its broscience so research very well, but the people who have take caber and have sex/cum reported that they just dont become tired after cumming, so its legit
a lot of ppl have reported feeling more motivated, lower inhib etc... sounds amazing tbh, thanks

• Love it
Reactions: MogTheMogger
how long have you been doing it for?
any results?
ive been wearing it on and off for 3 weeks for around 1-2 hours a day, but recommended is 4-8

gained 0.2 inch/0.5 cm so far, results are clearly visible. id wear it more often but its harder to put on if youre uncircumcised

• Woah
Reactions: hairyballscel
ive been wearing it on and off for 3 weeks for around 1-2 hours a day, but recommended is 4-8

gained 0.2 inch/0.5 cm so far, results are clearly visible. id wear it more often but its harder to put on if youre uncircumcised
Damn thats acc amazing, try and wear it more doe

Try attaching the extender with your foreskin fully forward or pulled back — whichever way works best.

Or use this: https://www.andromedical.com/penis-enlarger-fit/
I hope this helps, good luck

• +1
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive
what does it do?
Cabergoline crushes prolactin, prolactin is released after orgasm and is what gives men the refractory period (or in laymen's terms, dick won't go up again for some time). I should add it's a Parkinson's disease medication and continuous usage may have serious side effects (iirc).
Fun fact, another way to "reset" your refractory period is to introduce another female (google Coolidge effect) - This is also why you can fap to a video, cum, then change the video and get erect right away.
One thing I still want to try is using Vitamin E for a similar effect Link
After the vitamin E treatment serum prolactin levels were significantly decreased (50.8 vs 15.4 ng/ml, p < 0.01). Vitamin E levels were significantly increased (1.11 vs 1.22 mg/dl, p < 0.05). Serum FSH, LH and free testosterone were not affected

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973 and hairyballscel
Cabergoline crushes prolactin, prolactin is released after orgasm and is what gives men the refractory period (or in laymen's terms, dick won't go up again for some time). I should add it's a Parkinson's disease medication and continuous usage may have serious side effects (iirc).
Fun fact, another way to "reset" your refractory period is to introduce another female (google Coolidge effect) - This is also why you can fap to a video, cum, then change the video and get erect right away.
One thing I still want to try is using Vitamin E for a similar effect Link
tbh my boner doesn't go away when i cum, but im still gonna try this, thanks a lot this is really helpful

lool im gonna test out the coolidge effect real soon jfl

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
penis size is cope anyway
Images 16
I can smell the small penis cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Mateusz74

you would be able to wear it for 4+ hours like me if you got a vacuum cup.

Jfl at u if u beleive them
They are lying faggots
Gonna wait until I find someone trustworthy to vouch for me (or confirm that I'm a coping dicklet)

most of you faggots would screw me over for a 10 second dopamine hit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 3990
The angion method youtuber posted a before after pic on his really first video on his Channel.
The name of his channel is: Janus Bifrons.
He got nice gains tbh.

The angion method youtuber posted a before after pic on his really first video on his Channel.
The name of his channel is: Janus Bifrons.
He got nice gains tbh.
I hate that guy

Angion method is legit though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I got close to 8 inches in a boner on nofap

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 6400
PM if you have before and after pics

No problems so far chief, the angion method is keeping my erections strong.
angion method should help improve your vascularity (better blood flow) and keep erections, but damn 4 hours of using a penis extender? be careful bro

Man you guys are all quick gainers. I'm a hard gainer. I have been doing PE (penis enlargement) since I was 15 and still do everyday to this day and have Not gained anything.

Still stuck at 4.5 inches of penis.
Bruh that's called a no gainer

• +1
Man you guys are all quick gainers. I'm a hard gainer. I have been doing PE (penis enlargement) since I was 15 and still do everyday to this day and have Not gained anything.

Still stuck at 4.5 inches of penis.
do you have a good posture or dick problems in general(not getting hard 100%)?

• +1
Why do you hate him ?
He's a weird looking sperg that talks in an unnecessarily verbose way and has disgustingly long fingernails.

He has some pretty wacky ideas, the angion method is the one thing that seems legit though.

do you have a good posture or dick problems in general(not getting hard 100%)?

my erection used to be hard as solid rock but now at the age of 32, I can only get 70% of erection at best. My back problem? I do have sore lower back from (possible belly fat gain) and when I messed up badly on deadlift one day which hurt my back.

BPEL is inaccurate way to measure. You are literally bone pressing against the fat pad of your frontal pelvis and it's kind of like cheating. If you measure it Non Bone pressed (NBPEL) Non bone pressed erect length then you are probably like 6 or 7 inches at best which is still solid size.
Undisputedcry