brain is everything

xom

xom

Banned
mental well being and baseline happiness = everything

people with high baseline happiness are living life on easy mode, they are always peppy, talkative, and fun to be around, they are always positive, thats a high tier life to live

brain --> face --> height/frame

chemicals in ur brain are everything, anything else is cope

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 1139, Limerencel and 5 others
I 100% agree.
Being smart can help you cope very well with subhumanity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kirito and Insomniac
You can't escape the incels now that you joined them

• JFL
Reactions: Kirito
I 100% agree.
Being smart can help you cope very well with subhumanity.

being happy is literally the only reason to be alive, even if most of the people here ascended they would still be unhappy because their brains are deficient

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 1139, Insomniac and 1 other person
being happy is literally the only reason to be alive, even if most of the people here ascended they would still be unhappy because their brains are deficient
idk about the chemical jew theory because it is a hypothesis at this point

is it like taking drug constantly but its natural?

idk about the chemical jew theory because it is a hypothesis at this point

u know what i mean, im going to gobble some jew pills soon to see if it helps my ocd

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Its plastic man, It contains chemicals that is proven to de-masculinize men. Its fucked up, the Globalists want to rule as all. Be happy in your own bubble but you will never achieve true greatness.

Just be high on life theory

I would rather fix my autistic bipolar brain than become a chad tbh

I would rather fix my autistic bipolar brain than become a chad tbh

i would let a surgeon scalpel one of my nuts out of my ballsack with no anesthesia to be mentally healthy and happy

i would downgrade to a 4x4 if it meant mental well being and peace of mind

i would let a group of smelly arabs water board me for weeks if it meant coming out the other side mentally healthy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Kirito, Limerencel and 1 other person
face is what leads to mental sanity. If people treat you well, show that they care about you and don't leave you to rot, and if you have an intimate partner or several intimate partners to fuck on a regular basis, which is what you have if you're good looking, you're much less prone to sadness and mental illness

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Rename website to personalitymax.me already

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Blitz
face is what leads to mental sanity. If people treat you well, show that they care about you and don't leave you to rot, and have an intimate partner or several intimate partners to fuck on a regular basis, which is what you have if you're good looking, you're less prone to sadness and mental illness

i am above average facially and would slay with minor weight gain and gymcelling, i am aware of this, my mental does not allow me to enjoy these benefits or allow me to move forward with improvement, i guilt and shame myself for being happy to different severities depending on the day

good face = better foundation for good mental health, but it is not the end all be all

Read your post and translated:

"
cope cope cope cope cope cope = cope

cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope, cope cope cope cope , cope, cope cope cope cope cope, cope cope cope cope , cope cope cope cope cope cope cope

cope --> cope --> cope/cope

cope cope cope cope cope cope, cope cope cope cope "

• JFL
Reactions: Sasaz2, kobecel, Limerencel and 2 others
true but it doesnt help your SMV in the slightest

Read your post and translated:

"
cope cope cope cope cope cope = cope

cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope, cope cope cope cope , cope, cope cope cope cope cope, cope cope cope cope , cope cope cope cope cope cope cope

cope --> cope --> cope/cope

cope cope cope cope cope cope, cope cope cope cope "

t. mentally healthy

true true. i will never be worth a fuck as a human being. i have negative values. people have told me i was not worth a fuck all my life. im ugly, stupid, naive, irresponsible, lazy, dumn, hopeless but not desperate. I should be a bum on the streets.

I just wish I was brainchad (aka smart)

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
It's all about looks since that's the first thing a human sees at another human and makes judgements off of that... Wonder why so many people get bullied at school... High percentage is because of looks and I would love to meet a girl that would love to take the time to study my brain instead of my looks

It's all about looks since that's the first thing a human sees at another human and makes judgements off of that... Wonder why so many people get bullied at school... High percentage is because of looks and I would love to meet a girl that would love to take the time to study my brain instead of my looks
Kirito
balding kirito

Legit, there are no surgeries for your neurotransmitters

No face for your Brain

People who are happy are usually just too stupid to realize what is happening around them. If even half of normies actually knew how the world really works then there would be a revolution tomorrow.

People who are happy are usually just too stupid to realize what is happening around them. If even half of normies actually knew how the world really works then there would be a revolution tomorrow.
high iq