Brainmaxxing

Deleted member 1329

Deleted member 1329

Gold
Hello

Step1:Lifestyle
-Sleeping 7-9hours a day is crucial, you need to rest
-food your brain operates mostly on fats, ketogenic diet shows promising effects, try it for 2 weeks at least (some people experience massive brain fog at first)
-eliminate negative thoughts and people that are around you, if you belive in yourself that you can remember it will work like placebo or better (still have to experiment with that)
-Superfoods for your brain: Avocado, blueberries, wallnuts, dark chocolate (your brain operates mostly on fats, and vitamins B)
-clean your desk/room the less distractions you have the better you'll stay focused for longer
-eleminate electromagnetic fields: Dont sleep near your phone/laptop Personally I use a box wrapped by aluminium to negate the effects (I know its werid but it works)
-workout: best heavy training, it stimulates your neurons to push the weight, they are more used to be stimulated
-eleminate stress: Ashvaganda 1mg per day for lovering coristirol, stay out of the stressfull sitiuations(I know how helping, you have to figure this out on your own)
-dont drink sugary drinks, try some of the herbs from my previous post https://looksmax.org/threads/herbs-...ducts-healing-anabolic-effects-of-some.15594/ idk about honey on keto diet, I think that small amout of carbs will not do damage
-stop multitasking: its counterproductive instead on focusing on 1 thing your brains has to jump from first to second
-nofap seems to increase focus after week or two, idk about later stages never got that far.
-meditate(reduces stress) just sit quietly on the floor and breath for 5 minutes with eyes closed, focus on the breathing
-Reduce mouthbreathing, it gives you less oxygen to the brain and overall body

Step2:Techniques
-Try speeding up every yt video to 1.5 -1.7 it will casue your brain to focus more on the subject and eliminate wondering about diffrent stuff
-For speed reading books try spreeder - when reading you most likely follow your inner voice, if you eliminate it you'll read faster and be more focused on subject (look up why) The account is for 5 people, I have 4 free spots if sb is interested I might consider to share
-Be hungry, Intermidient fasting seems to help with focus (In the old days when people were full they didnt have to think as much, hunger would be a huge issue that will require more focus. Try eating till your stomach hurts and learn then, and after that fast for 16 hours and then try to focus
-Mind palace method
Step3: Ideas for us to discuss
I have been wondering about effects of lucid dreaming on remembering, I'm too scared to do it if anyone has any experience the knowledge would be welcomed
Usefull links:
https://www.eatthismuch.com/ - simple way to diet planning (keto)
https://looksmax.org/threads/sperge...t-nicotine-and-its-effects-on-the-body.15539/ - nick gurr effects of nicotine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, Sasaz2, HereForReasons and 3 others
try ritalin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, kobecel, itsoverbuddyboyo and 4 others
meth microdosing

dedsrs

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 483
Meanwhile chad says "hi" and gets laid.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Ethnicsmatter
brains me

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Hello

Step1:Lifestyle
-Sleeping 7-9hours a day is crucial, you need to rest
-food your brain operates mostly on fats, ketogenic diet shows promising effects, try it for 2 weeks at least (some people experience massive brain fog at first)
-eliminate negative thoughts and people that are around you, if you belive in yourself that you can remember it will work like placebo or better (still have to experiment with that)
-Superfoods for your brain: Avocado, blueberries, wallnuts, dark chocolate (your brain operates mostly on fats, and vitamins B)
-clean your desk/room the less distractions you have the better you'll stay focused for longer
-eleminate electromagnetic fields: Dont sleep near your phone/laptop Personally I use a box wrapped by aluminium to negate the effects (I know its werid but it works)
-workout: best heavy training, it stimulates your neurons to push the weight, they are more used to be stimulated
-eleminate stress: Ashvaganda 1mg per day for lovering coristirol, stay out of the stressfull sitiuations(I know how helping, you have to figure this out on your own)
-dont drink sugary drinks, try some of the herbs from my previous post https://looksmax.org/threads/herbs-...ducts-healing-anabolic-effects-of-some.15594/ idk about honey on keto diet, I think that small amout of carbs will not do damage
-stop multitasking: its counterproductive instead on focusing on 1 thing your brains has to jump from first to second
-nofap seems to increase focus after week or two, idk about later stages never got that far.
-meditate(reduces stress) just sit quietly on the floor and breath for 5 minutes with eyes closed, focus on the breathing
-Reduce mouthbreathing, it gives you less oxygen to the brain and overall body

Step2:Techniques
-Try speeding up every yt video to 1.5 -1.7 it will casue your brain to focus more on the subject and eliminate wondering about diffrent stuff
-For speed reading books try spreeder - when reading you most likely follow your inner voice, if you eliminate it you'll read faster and be more focused on subject (look up why) The account is for 5 people, I have 4 free spots if sb is interested I might consider to share
-Be hungry, Intermidient fasting seems to help with focus (In the old days when people were full they didnt have to think as much, hunger would be a huge issue that will require more focus. Try eating till your stomach hurts and learn then, and after that fast for 16 hours and then try to focus
-Mind palace method
Step3: Ideas for us to discuss
I have been wondering about effects of lucid dreaming on remembering, I'm too scared to do it if anyone has any experience the knowledge would be welcomed
Usefull links:
https://www.eatthismuch.com/ - simple way to diet planning (keto)
https://looksmax.org/threads/sperge...t-nicotine-and-its-effects-on-the-body.15539/ - nick gurr effects of nicotine

be born clever, people just are better than others its just how it is. I know people who study constantly yet get below b's. I know people you don't study at all and get A's.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, Zeta ascended, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
be born clever, people just are better than others its just how it is. I know people who study constantly yet get below b's. I know people you don't study at all and get A's.
So if you are born stiupid you should just lay down and die? Ofc there are diffrences in IQ but what you gonna do about it? You're sugesting that everyone below albert einstein is a idiot and should rope because changing yourself is pointless. Really, thats the way you wanna live? Oh wait even einstein was dumber than some so just the only 1 and only person at the top has the capacity to be smart so just give up

Same when it comes to looksmaxxing, they are always some people better than you genetically or some shit, delete everything and kill yourself because you'll never be the best, very high IQ post

• Love it
Reactions: ALP
So if you are born stiupid you should just lay down and die? Ofc there are diffrences in IQ but what you gonna do about it? You're sugesting that everyone below albert einstein is a idiot and should rope because changing yourself is pointless. Really, thats the way you wanna live? Oh wait even einstein was dumber than some so just the only 1 and only person at the top has the capacity to be smart so just give up

Same when it comes to looksmaxxing, they are always some people better than you genetically or some shit, delete everything and kill yourself because you'll never be the best, very high IQ post
:feelsuhh:
I don't think I said that at all, and I understand you may have to defend yourself. This is a looksmax forum so why would I agree with ldaring? That is the opposite point of the whole site. I am just saying that There is a large variance in how clever people are and that there is not much you can do past a certain point. Maybe you can rope learn at low level education such as a levels and gcse, but after that your screwed if you aren't naturally born clever.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I might start a channel where I provide this kind of information. Mojopin's style but with better info
54732200_343002086338546_3107485178453128997_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1329 and Saturn
:feelsuhh:
I don't think I said that at all, and I understand you may have to defend yourself. This is a looksmax forum so why would I agree with ldaring? That is the opposite point of the whole site. I am just saying that There is a large variance in how clever people are and that there is not much you can do past a certain point. Maybe you can rope learn at low level education such as a levels and gcse, but after that your screwed if you aren't naturally born clever.
I had to aggravate my point to the obscure for argument purposes, you have 1 shot at life so as you may take it, every bit of an edge is useful so that's why I share

• +1
Reactions: Saturn
I had to aggravate my point to the obscure for argument purposes, you have 1 shot at life so as you may take it, every bit of an edge is useful so that's why I share
Add certain nootropics which are studied to work such as modafinil. As you said you have 1 shot at life, you might as well make it the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
tldr; clean your room bucko boyo

• +1
  • +1
Hot about long term effects on brain? How much and how often is good?
Pregabalin long term will make you retarded. There's reddit posts about people on it for 10yrs now having trouble forming sentences. Concerta long term seems okay. Ritalin long term isn't good because it's instant release methylphenidate. All depends on the dose though and if you are using it to treat a condition or abusing it recreationally
None of those drugs will make your brain "healthy" or "brainmaxx". Methylphenidate is a psycho stimulant and pregabalin is a gabapentinoid VGCC blocker designed primarily to treat nerve pain, fibromyalgia and epilepsy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329 and kobecel