Brazil is abomination central

maunchu

maunchu

Diamond
I just can't emphasize enough how ugly and disgusting Brazil is.

You can't try to separate the north from the south, truth is you live in a subhuman latin south-america area, not in europe.

All the gore videos come from Brazil, the scenery is a jungle mess, it's a mess of a mutt factory.

This place's existence actually disgusts much more than real latin countries due to the mess that it is, at least the latin countries have some excuse but this is just sad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
[Brazilian undercover cop kills thief] x1000 TBH

bro stop fucking coping Brazil is the biggest fabric of chads in whole world keep criyng for Chico and Adriana Lima you fat murica

"Just imagine how more advanced and tolerant we would be if we are all mixed"

Last edited:
[Brazilian undercover cop kills thief] TBH
Whenever I see someone speaking in Portuguese I can see a brown monkey behind the screen with machete wielding animals outside his house.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
5CE863CF 4F1F 440D A815 B42B7C898A03

E38562A7 904E 4214 9C6F 139F42EA903B

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 3681
bro stop fucking coping Brazil is the biggest fabric of chads in whole world keep cryng for Chico and Adriana Lima you fat murica

Glad I don't live there

cope,the south is chad and stacyland,a completely different world than the other regions,its like europe outside europe

• +1
Reactions: Stare
Brazil as a whole is a shitfest favelaland but the South mogs

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Brazil as a whole is a shitfest favelaland but the South mogs
It's still the same country, same laws and same system. Any northern animal has the physical ability to reach the south.
Just because your living room is full of shit but your bedroom is clean doesn't mean your house is clean, you still live in a shithole.

All the gore videos come from Brazil, the scenery is a jungle mess, it's a mess of a mutt factory.
That's what happens when you give niggers freedom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Stare and maunchu
It's still the same country, same laws and same system. Any northern animal has the physical ability to reach the south.
Just because your living room is full of shit but your bedroom is clean doesn't mean your house is clean, you still live in a shithole.
Can't deny that tbh

damn its over if you live in Brazil

Brazil is a shithole just like most of the Latin America countries.

• +1
Reactions: maunchu