Reactions: Deleted member 4430
favela thread

• JFL
Reactions: some1h0peless
He probably got bullied for his hair

Looks the same

THIS IS NOT OFF-TOPIC It's another proof that JAW IS LAW
View attachment 740246

Even tho his eye area is still shit, he mogs hard. Brutal lifefuel for anyone who's going to get bimax

His jaw makes up a lot of ground. I can see him pulling a high-tier becky or even a Stacy if he lifts.

isn't cosmetic surgery very common in brazil? where is it better brazi or turkey?

isn't cosmetic surgery very common in brazil? where is it better brazil or turkey?
Users here will tell you that as soon as you land into Brazil you will be kidnapped by drug dealers and beheaded for no reason other than being a gringo. Because they saw a video on gore websites, of drug dealers... killing another drug dealers.

So I did some more research on this case and it was actually fillers lol, the injector said he used 7ml in his jaw.

• Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
So I did some more research on this case and it was actually fillers lol, the injector said he used 7ml in his jaw.

lol, thought it was implants

lol, thought it was implants
Same ahah. I guess lifefuel for those who are getting fillers here lol. With that said 7ml of product in just the jaw alone is quite a lot.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Users here will tell you that as soon as you land into Brazil you will be kidnapped by drug dealers and beheaded for no reason other than being a gringo. Because they saw a video on gore websites, of drug dealers... killing another drug dealers.
i asked about how good the cosmetic surgeons are in brazil compared to turkey

i asked about how good the cosmetic surgeons are in brazil compared to turkey
Brazil has world class plastic surgeons, a shame a lot of them move to the US, but the more expensive ones here are still good. And they're cheaper than in turkey.

So he need weight lost to gain that jawline permanently?

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
No jaw for his IPD.

cause you will