Brendio's Picks (Week 1)

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
As the most High IQ, Reputable, Honest, Good Looking, and Trustworthy person not only this very forum, but on Earth itself, I have decided to bless this forum with select picks from the most premium taste and 100% objective opinions in terms of copes this world has ever seen. Everyone needs to cope, this world is hell no matter how successful or unsuccessful any of us are, in all seriousness we all have different tastes but I would say mine is quite varied and not influenced as highly by emotion as some lesser beings.

However there are a few things that may influence my bias which I will let you be aware of now. If you wish to skip this just scroll down the the picks.
When it comes to food, I am a super taster, this means I have a lot more tastebuds than the average human, it's a real thing look it up, it means alcohol, chocolate, mint, coffee, and various other things taste like absolute shit to me if they aren't masked beyond the norm because I am able to taste every individual flavor to extreme levels, it's probably one of the reasons before I lost weight, I gained so much weight, because when food tastes GOOD to me it tastes REALLY fucking good. My Testosterone levels are measured to be slightly above average for a European male, and my Estrogen levels are measured to be average for a European male, this means in order to manage my hormonal levels to make sure I never turn into an irrational nigger I have really use methods beyond human average human comprehension to make sure I am kept in check and don't make any primitive decisions. My IQ was last measured when I was 16 at highschool, it was the Stanford Binet test, my final results were 156 at 16 years old, but around 18 years old is when I had an interdimensional celestial awakening and my Celestial Cosmic IQ has risen to such high levels over the course of 18-21 years, it is now beyond Mortal Comprehension. If I was to possibly put a number on it, it would possibly be between 2000IQ-10,000,000,000IQ, The Jews, Satan, and Interdimensional demons know this and are afraid and have tried to corrupt me and stop me from rising up and succeeding in going to their Dimension and Choke Slamming Lucifer into the ground. Anyways the reason why this may influence my bias is because being such an aware being who can process and recognize patters better than anyone else it may seem like I am merely a narcissist with shit taste, but in actuality my taste is the most objective taste in recorded history. Also of course the final thing that may influence my bias is my Mostly Spaniard, and sligthly anglo genetic lineage, I don't have enough time to write about this, but if you understand the behavioral different races, I am 70% Spaniard, and 13% British, and the other 17% are some savage primitives that prob got raped or something. Probably nothing of note.

Well let's get started, i'm gonna start with 7 copes, Reading, Watching, Playing, Doing, Listening, Learning, and Eating.

Reading:

Gantz
Gantz, it's a manga, yeah I know I know "muh weebshit" no no no, this isn't Moe, Slice of Life, Anime Girl worship filth, and you'll never ever see me recommend anything like that ever, and it's those anime fags who typically ruin everything and participate in gay tranny shit. Around Anime Avatars, never relax, cept @Ritalincel he's pretty cool.

So what is Gantz? Without spoilers of course, Gantz is a manga that really embodies the struggles of a young man, I really can't say much without spoiling anything, but it's dark, sci-fi, takes place in the modern world but very much with a hidden twist. Don't expect too many happy scenarios, but if you're a man or boy who has experienced any sort of strife and struggle in life, like action, real ACTION with fucking death, love, etc, you will enjoy this Manga. This manga is definitely one of the best if not the best Manga for a beginner to get into, there's also an anime but the story is a bit different and nowhere near as long or complex as the manga. There's also a CGI movie and Live Action show, I would suggest to avoid those until after you read the manga as they aren't so great compared to the Manga and Even the original anime.

Anyways, wanna get started? Here's the link: http://www.mangareader.net/gantz/1 this is a great site for reading manga in general by the way, there are some others I might recommend in the future. If you'e completely new to this shit, you read Japanese Manga from right to left.

Watching:
The Platform
The platform is a movie made in Spain by Spaniards, it's about in the near future in Spain about a prison where prisoners are housed in vertical cells and watch as inmates in the upper cells are fed while those below starve, well there's a lot more to it than that, but the main reason I am recommending this movie is because it's a western movie that surprisingly doesn't have any political bullshit or propaganda in it, and it's quite a unique concept and these two combinations in 2020 are a pretty fresh rarity, and sadly only seem to be a thing you find outside of the Anglosphere. The movie is in Spanish but of course you can watch it subbed, you can find it on Netflix, not sure where you can find the subbed version for free online, but if you want a link to the free dubbed version in English let me know, but I wouldn't recommend it personally.

Playing:
Maximum Action

Maxmium Action is first person, fast paced, FPS game, inspired and most similar to, Hotline Miami, Doom, and Max Payne, the game is still in early access but offers plenty of content including custom levels and weapons, many of the custom weapons are from other games aswell, it's quite fun in my opinion. You can of course get it on steam for PC, OR for free by torrenting it, now in this post I wont be making a tutorial on how to Torrent, but if you want a proper guide on how to torrent i'd be happy to do so, and give you a clean, and easy way to download tons of free games, movies, anime, etc. Honestly torrenting is particularly great for shows and movies in particularly because many websites are just so shit when it comes to streaming especially when it comes to their video quality, and reliablity, they often buffer and freeze up too much.

Doing:
Cardio
Cardio is the best and healthiest exercise their is to get fit, stay healthy, feel energetic, and lose weight, literally anything else is massive cope and cringe. There's a reason why you don't see any old body builders, because they all fucking die of a heart attack, turns out your body doesn't like it whether you're overweight on FAT or MUSCLE, but what your body NEEDS is a STRONG HEART, and STRONG LUNGS. Doing Cardio improves your stamina, gives you energy, I try to do Cardio everyday, and you don't even need to bike, jog, or swim in public, you can get a treadmill or stationary bike for home. Personally I primarily use a stationary bike, and it's how I lost over 200LB. If you want to live long, if you want to thrive, if you want your body to feel happy, do some fucking cardio, everything else is cringe and cope.

Listening:
Sewerslvt
Sewerslvt, one the best musical artists I have ever heard, very unique sound, and not very well known either, makes very varied music from remixes, to original content, here's a few personal picks.

Learning:
A Language

Learning a language is one of the most beneficial things anyone can do, you don't need to be high IQ to do it, but the benefits are long lasting, not just being able to speak to another group of people and get better job opportunities, but it increases your cognitive functions, it's mental strength training, it improves memory, and retains neural plasticity to make sure you don't end up like those other 30+ year old boomers who have hardened brains and are really out of touch with reality. Learning a language can become a part of your daily routine, dedicate 30 minutes to an hour a day to just learning something, pick whatever you want, i'd recommend something you can actually use of course, but if you're just doing it for mental strength training it doesn't matter what you pick. Personally I have been learning Japanese, Spanish, German, and Russian, i'm already able to quite fluently communicate in casual Japanese, but my Keigo isn't so hot, (Formal Japanese). There's plenty of free websites and apps that are quite good, aswell as other tools, videos, and methods of language learning you can do every day. I'd recommend getting started with Duolingo, Lingodeer, and Memrise. Major shoutout to Duolingo in particularly even if they are politically cucked for recovering my account after one of the FTM's orbiters compromised it.

Eating:
Taco Bell 2 Nacho Boxes and 2 Drinks for 10 Dollars
God fucking damn this shit is great and cheap, it's a good thing I gained a lot of self control from losing weight and doing cardio because this deal is fucking fantastic, I actually had it on one of my cheat days, it's over 2000 calories worth of nachos and 2 drinks of your choice, if you don't like Taco Bell Nachos you truly are an unrefined subhuman, and you can customize your order however the fuck you want online to make the nachos of your dream. Magnifuckingfique and Bon Appetite.

See you next week.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, MusicMaxxingMidget, Stare and 10 others
not a pixel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and vodkacel

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Based and copepilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and BrendioEEE
Didn't watch/read/play movie, manga, game so have nothing to say.

You forget to tag the entire forum otherwise good post

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 6402, Patrick Baitman and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Giphy
----- Ritalincuck

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and BrendioEEE
Brendio chad

• +1
10 dollars for 2000 calories of nachos? bulking dream

• +1
did you seriously write this? God you're a pathetic being.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Good_Little_Goy
The Platform is good ngl.

• +1
which app is the best to learn a language? i want to learn thai

• +1
why for thai specifically is memrise the best? which of the 3 apps do you use for japanese? is the apps the main way of your learning?
For Japanese I primarily used Lingodeer, and Duolingo, aswell as some other apps to learn the alphabet, and watching various lessons and memorization techniques on youtube, and aswell as the fact that I live and worked in a pretty heavily Japanese area and was able to practice irl, even in California. That's partly the reason why I study Spanish too (all the Mexicans and shit over here) heard it my whole life didn't even realize I knew as much as I did till I took some tests.

The reason i'd recommend memrise for Thai is because Lingodeer and Duolingo don't offer Thai courses, Memrise does, Memrise is actually pretty good for beginners aswell, so is Lingodeer but pretty sure it doesn't have Thai. Thai might require some different specialized apps, maybe watch some courses on youtube aswell and start watching Thai media and shows even if you don't like it maybe just have it on in the background, this stuff can seep into your subconscious, the best way to learn a language is to immerse yourself in it.

Good thread.

Alongside Gantz i would also recommend Inuyashiki, it's by the same author and it's pretty damn good.

• +1
good thread bro

• +1
Alongside Gantz i would also recommend Inuyashiki, it's by the same author and it's pretty damn good.
Yes bro, I even like GIGANT, also the same author.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Alright calm down there Anne Frank

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I’m learning French and Spanish on Duolingo

but the main reason I am recommending this movie is because it's a western movie that surprisingly doesn't have any political bullshit or propaganda in it
The whole movie was just 'capitalism bad' tbh, also too obvious allegories to the bible and jesus, overall not skillfully done and the ending was complete bare bone plot hole'd dog shit

Also, the asian killer bitch felt like they were pushing feminism and race mixing and sacrificing yourself for some chink kid but I liked parts of the films' message

entertaining normie commie movie / 10

The whole movie was just 'capitalism bad' tbh, also too obvious allegories to the bible and jesus, overall not skillfully done and the ending was complete bare bone plot hole'd dog shit

Also, the asian killer bitch felt like they were pushing feminism and race mixing and sacrificing yourself for some chink kid but I liked parts of the films' message

entertaining normie commie movie / 10

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel
The Platform is an INSANE film.

All I have done for the last 5 days is watch various ecchi harem animes. Please save me oh brendio

your taste is foreign to me

i tried to watch anime but my friends called me fag

where's week 2?