Brett Maverick chewed a pack of gum for 30 days

fobos

fobos

Toxic

Amazing results tbh but I'm a bit sceptical. Red pill me on this, what yall think.

I also saw Astroboy commenting on the video so better GTFIH

Chewing is legit.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
I got tmj from chewing, it's over when your every bone is recessed:lul::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, looksmaxxtocope, HorseFace and 2 others
It absolutely impacted his masseters, there's no doubt about it. Lifefuel for jawcels. Could help fraud a bit of jaw.
I got tmj from chewing, it's over when your every bone is recessed:lul::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yeah, gotta be careful and have rest days like any muscle. Chewing every single day is kinda like squatting every single day, bad idea that's going to put a lot of stress on the joints and cause problems.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Yeah but is chewing soft gum for 30 days legit

Does it get better when you stop chewing

Chewing soft gum for 30 days no, but chewing for months yes

It absolutely impacted his masseters, there's no doubt about it. Lifefuel for jawcels. Could help fraud a bit of jaw.

Yeah, gotta be careful and have rest days like any muscle. Chewing every single day is kinda like squatting every single day, bad idea.
I didn't chew even every day, every other day. 5 basic gums at every time 30 mins on each side. Also squatting every day is possible to do fairly safely if programming and technique are good enough.

Yeah but is chewing soft gum for 30 days legit

Does it get better when you stop chewing
Yes, all pain is gone and only symptom is slight clicking in jaw bone. It's been around month since i stopped chewing gum, now i just chew my food for longer time than usual since it promotes masseter growth too.

I think he looked better before tbh

I didn't chew even every day, every other day. 5 basic gums at every time 30 mins on each side.

Yes, all pain is gone and only symptom is slight clicking in jaw bone. It's been around month since i stopped chewing gum, now i just chew my food for longer time than usual since it promotes masseter growth too.
Did you at least see any results

I think he looked better before tbh
Yeah, it looks a bit comical, but don't think that was the point. He already had a relatively wide jaw. For narrowjawcels this is good news, being able to fraud a wide jaw with masseter muscle. Coupled with mewing and proper swallow for atrophy in the buccinators and you can make some pretty substantial improvements to lower third, even if you can't improve midface, maxilla or bones in general that much as an adult.

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody and Deleted member 701
Can he finally reveal himself now? By now we all know he is browsing here and stealing topics for his YouTube channel.

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms, androidcel, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
Can he finally reveal himself now? By now we all know he is browsing here and stealing topics for his YouTube channel.
Yeah I've noticed he's quite black pilled

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
as far as i'm aware, masseters consists mostly of slow twitch fibers, meaning they are meant for a lot of repetitions, and are not very easy to grow in size. Not saying that it's impossible to do so, just that massive fast gains are very unlikely. As with any other muscle, it's very limited how much you can actually achieve in a month (natty).

I think what you see in this clip is his masseters being more tense because of the workout, and maybe even swelling from a slight inflamation. I can't tell for sure. My point is just; don't expect any visible gains in a month for any muscle (especially not slow twitch). You're in this for the long run, no quick fixes.

• +1
Reactions: jonnyforever and Extra Chromosome

Yeah I've noticed he's quite black pilled

I like his videos tbh, but it’s probably just because of looks halo

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I'm starting this shit today

Which minute does he show the difference bros?

why did he tilt his head upwards ? in the after

why did he tilt his head upwards ? in the after
lol i thought your name was astroboy not astrosky. I saw you commenting there, thought you might know better

Lmao what a frauding faggot and yall are believing him. Just look at his neck, lips etc. they all do look wider in the after pic. The 2 pics were not taking at the same distance.

Chewing will give you round masseters and I doubt that you niggas want that.

I'm pretty sure that he was browsing lookism and (is still) but I doubt that he knows about the existence of looksmax.

Btw maverick is also extremely blackpilled, he was on several PUA events, jfl.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
but I doubt that he knows about the existence of looksmax
he's friends with @mojopin i think he's commented on his videos multiple times, so I think he knows about this site

Lmao what a frauding faggot and yall are believing him. Just look at his neck, lips etc. they all do look wider in the after pic. The 2 pics were not taking at the same distance.

I'm pretty sure that he was browsing lookism and (is still) but I doubt that he knows about the existence of looksmax.

So youre saying we shouldnt chew

he's friends with @mojopin i think he's commented on his videos multiple times, so I think he knows about this site

Well brett started talking about mewing etc back in 2016 and all the information he has are from lookism.net

& on this site I barely learn about new looksmaxing stuff. Its just all like a repetition of the stuff from lookism but yes he might have heard about this site

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
Well brett started talking about mewing etc back in 2016 and all the information he has are from lookism.net

& on this site I barely learn about new looksmaxing stuff. Its just all like a repetition of the stuff from lookism but yes he might have heard about this site
Yea same lookism pretty much has all the looksmaxing information you need lots of good info there

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Ye I wonder what he was thinking seeing all these tinder catfishing experiments with his picture. Thats why he got so cocky probably seeing his insane success. Around that time he came up with videos like „my secret to be attractive“ lol. Like he is the pinnacle of male aesthetics smh.

His videos all came up when a specific topic was discussed on lookism. Minox for beard, necktraining, jewing, mewing. His playlist is literally a summary of lookism theories lmao.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and dogtown
Masseter hypertrophy is shit. He looks bloated and asymmetrical in the after photo just like I did when I tried it.

Find a way to save money and get jaw implants.

Masseter hypertrophy is shit. He looks bloated and asymmetrical in the after photo just like I did when I tried it.

Yep

He has most likely chewed with closed mouth. Typical normie newbie.

He talked about mewing / proper tongue posture in one of his videos.

How are the results amazing?

He ended bloated like a fking ballon like all the aspies who tried the chewing meme , his angular jaw from before was better and last you can clearly see he FRAUDED THE FKING ANGLE DUDE you'r a looksmaxer you shouldn't fall for this light/angle fraud bullshit scam he knows this is shit he only made this for have some views because he was out of inspiration ( He's a good friend of Zuniga and guess what?His friend made " i took a cold shower for 30 days here's what happened , in the same timelapse he published this video but no it's no coincidence..) . Hard to take you seriously after this .

Expected to only see the retards kids from yt fall for this but even here...JFL

Also he's known to be a lookism user since 2015-2016 .
This site is literally a low cost prime lookism.net , tons of low iq mewings kids copers , 90% of the site is just recycling what have been debunked on lookism but it's understandable , the userbase is NOT the same age , the average guy here is probably 11-12 .
Read a guy "hey my expander is coming soon" he don't even knows yet he just wasted his money and he's actually going to fk his sht up in the long run if he's past puberty .

So don't even think 1 sec Brett browsed here , while you guys were mouthbreathing like fishs he was already looksmaxed.

Some guys who had some iq like BB got literally evicted , would have been smarter to just listen what's interesting he had to say and ignore his scams lookings attempts but nope .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: theropeking and Deleted member 245
Bought a small stash of gum, who knows how your face would look with well developed face muscles and masseter muscles, right? Might as well give this a try. Just gonna make sure I don't get TMJ by getting proper rest.

How are the results amazing?

He ended bloated like a fking ballon like all the aspies who tried the chewing meme , his angular jaw from before was better and last you can clearly see he FRAUDED THE FKING ANGLE DUDE you'r a looksmaxer you shouldn't fall for this light/angle fraud bullshit scam he knows this is shit he only made this for have some views because he was out of inspiration ( He's a good friend of Zuniga and guess what?His friend made " i took a cold shower for 30 days here's what happened , in the same timelapse he published this video but no it's no coincidence..) . Hard to take you seriously after this .

Expected to only see the retards kids from yt fall for this but even here...JFL

Also he's known to be a lookism user since 2015-2016 .
This site is literally a low cost prime lookism.net , tons of low iq mewings kids copers , 90% of the site is just recycling what have been debunked on lookism but it's understandable , the userbase is NOT the same age , the average guy here is probably 11-12 .
Read a guy "hey my expander is coming soon" he don't even knows yet he just wasted his money and he's actually going to fk his sht up in the long run if he's past puberty .

So don't even think 1 sec Brett browsed here , while you guys were mouthbreathing like fishs he was already looksmaxed.

Some guys who had some iq like BB got literally evicted , would have been smarter to just listen what's interesting he had to say and ignore his scams lookings attempts but nope .

thats why you chew with open mouth when eating and avoid chewing gums and go for "natural food"

>Read a guy "hey my expander is coming soon" he don't even knows yet he just wasted his money and he's actually going to fk his sht up in the long run if he's past puberty .

elab.

The biggest downside is that his palate will narrow down again after a few months of not using the expander
and he wont be able to mew, so his palate will only widen which wont help him obv

Well he will also barely see any results, some do see results but the majority not (if adult)
lol wtf can you elaborate more?

@BeautifulBones a user that would come up every week with new looksmaxxing related stuff. Was a stupid idea to ban him.

Last edited:
Are you chewing with open mouth to prevent chipmunk cheeks? I chewed a lot with closed and got chipmunk mode. Will be trying again with open mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back