Brett Maverick posts on incels.is

chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee

It's based off this thread.

I knew my theory was true. How do I know Brett Maverick posts on incels?

Because he has left clues here and there. The biggest clue he left was himself giving his own Instagram, because I asked his account Reddit for cucks how he catfishes so well. He then gives me Instagram Brett Maverick.

Not only that there were legit pictures he was posting which wasn't even on Brett mavericks Instagram, Facebook and his own Snapchat. which he would posts on the site

• +1
Reactions: Zyzzcel, Chadeep, Jagged0 and 1 other person
Brett lives rent free in your head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Chadeep, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
lab6ztV.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Renaissance.Chad, Chadeep and 12 others
He posted the other day about eye theory and used that eye video on YouTube . Proof he posts and lurks on psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You can tell hes a psl autist because he juts and squints and puffs out his upper lip in his videoa

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 2846
Lookism and looksmax ironically has the highest amount of good looking men in any male space. JFL at the irony

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039
Lookism and looksmax ironically has the highest amount of good looking men in any male space. JFL at the irony
Problem for most people isn't looks, it's lack of interaction and guidance because our boomer parents never expected the world to become the way it is now and sometimes blame us for not graduating college in 1980 like they did but can't realize that it's 2019 and not 1980 and the world is completely different and everything they thought the world would be like, isn't like they imagined, because we're an entirely new generation. Hypergamy is obviously a problem. Girls have things easier, guys have to work harder and get blamed for things which their sisters would be praised for. Just need to work extra hard and keep faith and not cave into bullshit. Honestly don't give a fuck about "Chad" "Chadlite" and all this bullshit; I just care about direction in my life which is gonna be an uphill battle. But wallowing away as life passes by is worse than anything I can possibly imagine. Wish this forum was more informative but tbh there's no more information that'll help anyone anymore and it's all just regurgitated stuff. It's Sergeant's creche at this point. Anyone with "Super Secret Looksmaxing Information" would never wan't to deliberately share it with thousands of randomers on a random forum even for anyone to see as a visitor; if it truly was valuable information/insight that'd help anyone, because why would anyone help online strangers instead of just helping themselves.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, HardMewer, Pendejo and 2 others
Any high IQ youtuber would have realized that a good portion of their demographic are incels

Theyre trying to get that market share, hollywood first with Joker, and youtubers by reading incels and saying theyre not totally wrong

Problem for most people isn't looks, it's lack of interaction and guidance because our boomer parents never expected the world to become the way it is now and sometimes blame us for not graduating college in 1980 like they did but can't realize that it's 2019 and not 1980 and the world is completely different and everything they thought the world would be like, isn't like they imagined, because we're an entirely new generation. Hypergamy is obviously a problem. Girls have things easier, guys have to work harder and get blamed for things which their sisters would be praised for. Just need to work extra hard and keep faith and not cave into bullshit. Honestly don't give a fuck about "Chad" "Chadlite" and all this bullshit; I just care about direction in my life which is gonna be an uphill battle. But wallowing away as life passes by is worse than anything I can possibly imagine. Wish this forum was more informative but tbh there's no more information that'll help anyone anymore and it's all just regurgitated stuff. It's Sergeant's creche at this point. Anyone with "Super Secret Looksmaxing Information" would never wan't to deliberately share it with thousands of randomers on a random forum even for anyone to see as a visitor; if it truly was valuable information/insight that'd help anyone, because why would anyone help online strangers instead of just helping themselves.
Its because the goodlooking guys like to show off but there is no other place where males talk about male looks so much so they have to resort to incel forums

Cope it's about looks, social interactions don't mean shit, why do you think females in general are narcissistic and don't care.
Most are self indulgent and get off from getting attention from thousands of beta men.

Yet sit at home doing online dating filtering most men

Cope it's about looks, social interactions don't mean shit, why do you think females in general are narcissistic and don't care.
Most are self indulgent and get off from getting attention from thousands of beta men.

Yet sit at home doing online dating filtering most men
Set your priorities then. If your priorities are to manifest "the blackpill" to the point where your head explodes, then that's your choice. It's not good. It's not good for you. And really, for your own sake, all that matters is you so why are you so self conscious that you fear the potential rejection of girls that don't even exist in your reality yet? That's some backwards shit. I bet you're not ugly. I bet you're actually not ugly. You're just losing hope in yourself and falling into this paddling pool of shit. And you're losing hope because you're consuming and digesting the opinions of others who probably are uglier and more pessimistic than you, and that's destroying you day by day.

Set your priorities then. If your priorities are to manifest "the blackpill" to the point where your head explodes, then that's your choice. It's not good. It's not good for you. And really, for your own sake, all that matters is you so why are you so self conscious that you fear the potential rejection of girls that don't even exist in your reality yet? That's some backwards shit. I bet you're not ugly. I bet you're actually not ugly. You're just losing hope in yourself and falling into this paddling pool of shit. And you're losing hope because you're consuming and digesting the opinions of others who probably are uglier and more pessimistic than you, and that's destroying you day by day.

Never said the blackpill was a bad thing, all I'm saying it's better to be self aware and know who you are dealing with in terms of women.

The black pill has many variations but mainly speaking regarding female nature.

The thing is we live in a society where looks are overall expected. Rejections happen regardless, but filtering out potential rejections and understanding female behavior will honestly guide men not to embarrass themselves.

There are literally scientific evidence and data regarding looks theory.

Hell if women are judging 80% of most men what does that say how they view men in general and in real life.

You just can't cope with the fact that the blackpill is real and how a majority of women are acting

Last edited:
Never said the blackpill was a bad thing, all I'm saying it's better to be self aware and know who you are dealing with in terms of women.

The black pill has many variations but mainly speaking regarding female nature.

The that thing is we live in a society where looks are overall expected. Rejections happen regardless, but filtering out potential rejections and understanding female behavior will honestly guide men not to embarrass themselves.

There are literally scientific evidence and data regarding looks theory.

Hell if women are judging 80% of most men what does that say how they view men in general and in real life.

You just can't cope with the fact that the blackpill is real and how a majority of women are acting
I think blackpill is a good thing for being aware of realities and how to not get yourself fucked by stupidly committing/marrying some instagramthot bitch.

I agree with the scientific evidence.

I agree that women judge men pretty much all the time.

I can cope with the blackpill. And am pretty good looking so I don't experience it in the same perspective as others here.

My argument is that good=good and bad=bad. If someone is looksmaxing and still has negative, non-constructive thoughts in their head everyday, which they reinforce by frequenting here, that's bad. So even if your looksmaxing journey is going well; your mental state isn't following suit. If you're curry and you compare yourself to Chico all day, I don't know what to say but "It's fucking over buddyboyo".

Just use time to improve yourself to the best of your possible ability. And upregulate your optimism with your objective real life improvements as "optimism" & "real life improvements" are both GOOD.

People calling themselves currycel and saying they're the currycel equivalent of Chico but asking how can they improve is just some hard to look at cringe bullshit. Everyone knows themselves why everything is as it is, through all the cop-outs. So adapt and improve now and stop improving never. Don't opt for short-cuts because you'll get fatal/near fatal wake up calls and rude awakenings. That's just the truth. If you're not doing everything that's good for you know, even though you know it's good for you; then you'll do it later and for-go the wasted time. Few people will actually kill themselves, and if they do. Then that's sad but it's certain that their mind was not in the right place at the time of suicide regardless of how intense the pressure of causal circumstance was. Because there's people in the world who are getting tortured/abused so bad right this moment that can't even conjure a thought about suicide because all their mind is focusing on is the pain that they're experiencing; right now.

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove, HardMewer and Pendejo
It is not irony lol I should be like this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pendejo
I think blackpill is a good thing for being aware of realities and how to not get yourself fucked by stupidly committing/marrying some instagramthot bitch.

I agree with the scientific evidence.

I agree that women judge men pretty much all the time.

I can cope with the blackpill. And am pretty good looking so I don't experience it in the same perspective as others here.

My argument is that good=good and bad=bad. If someone is looksmaxing and still has negative, non-constructive thoughts in their head everyday, which they reinforce by frequenting here, that's bad. So even if your looksmaxing journey is going well; your mental state isn't following suit. If you're curry and you compare yourself to Chico all day, I don't know what to say but "It's fucking over buddyboyo".

Just use time to improve yourself to the best of your possible ability. And upregulate your optimism with your objective real life improvements as "optimism" & "real life improvements" are both GOOD.

People calling themselves currycel and saying they're the currycel equivalent of Chico but asking how can they improve is just some hard to look at cringe bullshit. Everyone knows themselves why everything is as it is, through all the cop-outs. So adapt and improve now and stop improving never. Don't opt for short-cuts because you'll get fatal/near fatal wake up calls and rude awakenings. That's just the truth. If you're not doing everything that's good for you know, even though you know it's good for you; then you'll do it later and for-go the wasted time. Few people will actually kill themselves, and if they do. Then that's sad but it's certain that their mind was not in the right place at the time of suicide regardless of how intense the pressure of causal circumstance was. Because there's people in the world who are getting tortured/abused so bad right this moment that can't even conjure a thought about suicide because all their mind is focusing on is the pain that they're experiencing; right now.

Your only looksmaxxing for yourself and yourself only, a person looksmaxxes for himself.

I'm blackpilled but it doesn't derail me with I want to do, you are just thinking in a nihlistic perspective.

This is difference between me and you.

I'm actually more knowledgeable and understand certain aspects of the blackpill and able to cope better than most men.

Yet there are more blue pilled men killing themselves than ones who are blackpilled

celcelcelcelcelcelcelcelcelcelcelcelcel FUCKING CEL

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2205 and Pendejo
Your only looksmaxxing for yourself and yourself only, a person looksmaxxes for himself.

I'm blackpilled but it doesn't derail me with I want to do, you are just thinking in a nihlistic perspective.

This is difference between me and you.

I'm actually more knowledgeable and understand certain aspects of the blackpill and able to cope better than most men.

Yet there are more blue pilled men killing themselves than ones who are blackpilled
I'm not thinking in a nihilistic perspective.

Experiences is the difference.

Suck up the truth.

All I'm doing on here is trying to help, which I won't do much longer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

Suck up the truth.

Telling me to suck up the truth yet I'm already telling you about the truth

Sorry bruh I'm not redpilled

If he posts on psl sites what makes you think he doesn't posts on incels?
So Barret browses incels.is?

lookism was around before it. And looksmax.me branched off of it, yet most users on here don't have an account on incels.is (including me)

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
So Barret browses incels.is?

lookism was around before it. And looksmax.me branched off of it, yet most users on here don't have an account on incels.is (including me)

I don't think Barrett does he wouldn't have no reason he just acknowledges looks and is red pilled.

Incels mods are ISIS fighters

I don't think Barrett does he wouldn't have no reason he just acknowledges looks and is red pilled.
It wasn't an actual question. I'm just saying that only some on lookism browse incels.is

Suck up the truth.

One of the last few remaining high iq members, you never really were properly appreciated here

• Love it
Reactions: x30001
how did he maek it obvious?

Look at what I posted above

-he larped as a good catfisher, making a girl travel Countries away
While Catfishman only catfished women into driving 3 hours
-posted pictures of Brett Maverick as himself that were not on Brett mavericks social media accounts
-he made a thread that was in 3rd person humble bragging about wanting to live the Chad lifestyle
-even giving his own Instagram account