Brett Mavericks Natty physique mogs

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

look at him, mogging hard, the is the physique girls prefer and is easily achievable.

youre denying everything you've been preaching the past few months

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 245
youre denying everything you've been preaching the past few months

i know, i was stupid back then. Roids made my hair thin, my skin get oily and bloated my face etc. I was just coping with them back then

i now know that roids were a mistake and that i never should have taken them, and Im tryna tell everyone else that there worst thing you can do to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: frosty, Deleted member 1139, xz90 and 3 others
i know, i was stupid back then. Roids made my hair thin, my skin get oily and bloated my face etc. I was just coping with them back then

i now know that roids were a mistake and that i never should have taken them, and Im tryna tell everyone else that there worst thing you can do to looksmax

great you've come around brother. im praying for your natty T levels

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and ZUZZCEL
Hey connor is getting his hair back looks like.

It doesn't hurt that he's a hard 7 either

then you didn't take AI and fin fag

• +1
Reactions: jefferson

Estrogen was probably high. Some people get really high estrogen levels on as little as 120mg/wk.

Hair thinning, oily skin, face bloat = high estrogen. (face bloat can have other causes but on low test only it's almost definitely high estro)

Next time get bloodwork done.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
You can tell that Brett is a shy and introvert guy. No wonder he is a PUA supporter and visits pua shows.